Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (531 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by SunehriLasgidi(f): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
About a year ago, a friend came crying to me and asked a very important question, “Why do men cheat?” I was tempted to reply, “They cheat because they are rats.” It would have been a “soothing” answer for her even though it would have sounded illogical.

Honestly, I don’t blame men. Nature has made it in a way that they could get away with jumping from one woman to another. Looking at the Human Sex Ratio, there are more women than men in the world. Now, a man can have as much women as possible.

I read somewhere that women get more bothered when a man cheats on them emotionally than when it's "physical" cheating. With men, it's the other way around. I know women that wouldn't mind if their husbands have mistresses so long he doesn't love them less. Is that even possible?

Young ladies nowadays don’t even make it easier. When they know a man is married, they go ahead and have a sizzling chemical romance with him. They seem to forget that what goes around comes around. One day, they would get married and their husbands in turn might cheat on them. There is karma irrespective of the religion you practice. What you do to others will be done to you.

Now, if all young ladies decided to ignore married men, it would have been better. A married man won’t have an affair with another woman without her consent...

READ MORE ON:

https://thefemmemedia..com.ng/2015/11/why-do-men-cheat.html
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by obiorathesubtle: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol, karma is a Hot ass sonofabeech. Your husband would always cheat on you! Don't fÚcking try to understand it! Just stick to what you do. Cheat and be cheated on! YOLO! BIIITCHESZ!

*drops dead*
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Men r promiscuous in nature, nd dere is nothing we could do about it
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Men cheat the same way as women cheat.equation balancedcheesy
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by IamLEGEND1: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
men cheat women cheat
So just kip quiet
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by tommychow(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Humans are victims of their wants.

Sex is more physical for men and more emotional for women. Study shows when men cheat, it's usually one night stands, but when women cheat, it's usually affairs. That's why women cheating is more disturbing because she's most likely in love with the guy she's riding. Even men that have an "affair" with a particular woman, it's completely about the knacks. She's technically his hooe.

Back then, it was mainly men who cheat because their good wives or GFs were too uptight and weren't sexually adventurous. Now, women are more open about sex and more adventurous causing them to cheat almost as much as men. We really can't eat our cake and have it.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by fajani(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
SunehriLasgidi:
About a year ago, a friend came crying to me and asked a very important question, “Why do men cheat?” I was tempted to reply, “They cheat because they are rats.” It would have been a “soothing” answer for her even though it would have sounded illogical.

Honestly, I don’t blame men. Nature has made it in a way that they could get away with jumping from one woman to another. Looking at the Human Sex Ratio, there are more women than men in the world. Now, a man can have as much women as possible.

I read somewhere that women get more bothered when a man cheats on them emotionally than when it's "physical" cheating. With men, it's the other way around. I know women that wouldn't mind if their husbands have mistresses so long he doesn't love them less. Is that even possible?

Young ladies nowadays don’t even make it easier. When they know a man is married, they go ahead and have a sizzling chemical romance with him. They seem to forget that what goes around comes around. One day, they would get married and their husbands in turn might cheat on them. There is karma irrespective of the religion you practice. What you do to others will be done to you.

Now, if all young ladies decided to ignore married men, it would have been better. A married man won’t have an affair with another woman without her consent...

READ MORE ON:

https://thefemmemedia..com.ng/2015/11/why-do-men-cheat.html
end time
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ebyoma(f): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
A Man with the fear of God won't cheat. . The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom!

(1) (Reply)

A Good Bed-man Or Rich Guy (which Is Ur Choice)? / How Was Service? / Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.