Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Can BVN Make Embassy Deny A Person Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can BVN Make Embassy Deny A Person Visa (1881 Views)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / America Embassy Deny / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can BVN Make Embassy Deny A Person Visa by northvietnam(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
please I need serious minded people to respond , not those ones that will come and start talking sheeeet. my friend in Guinea Bissau just called me this afternoon and said his visa agent called him and said his BVN is need in the Turkish embassy . but The problem is that he does not have it , he abandoned his account in Nigeria for like 3 years now and they are demanding Bvn from him . he called and said he is confused and I said OK let me ask around and know if its gonna be a problem for him. please I need ideas , from people that know visa issues better. me am a novice ooooo.... in that area.
Re: Can BVN Make Embassy Deny A Person Visa by Herbeekeh(f): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
he should send his bro/sis to open an acct on his behalf and a new bvn will be issued to him. They can get an id card with his name and passport to do it asap. But "wat does bvn got to do with visa" except if he uses his atm card for online visa application transaction.
Re: Can BVN Make Embassy Deny A Person Visa by northvietnam(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Herbeekeh:
he should send his bro/sis to open an acct on his behalf and a new bvn will be issued to him. They can get an id card with his name and passport to do it asap. But "wat does bvn got to do with visa" except if he uses his atm card for online visa application transaction.
. thanks brooooo...... I will do that account own for him. but agent still carry the international passport, and them go request for the stuff for bank. or maybe his family member will go with a vilid I.d. to proof they are related. but can some one else open account for another person in a bank
Re: Can BVN Make Embassy Deny A Person Visa by Herbeekeh(f): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
wat u nid to open an acct ( utility bill, passport photograph, means of identity : id card made with ur friend name, pic nd signature which his bro/sis can sign for him and later when he comes back, he can change it to his own. U can do the id card in a biz center. U dont nid international passport for now. Or if he had d national id, driver lincence. U can now open the acct in his name wt 2k and send the bvn to him. Or u can open an acct with his name but all means of identification will be urs. Note: i be she not he.

1 Like

Re: Can BVN Make Embassy Deny A Person Visa by omograndma(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Build America Visa Replaces Green Card In Trump's New US Entry Plan / Canadian Wife Travelling To Rural Nigeria / UK's Highly Skilled Migrant Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.