Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (50174 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by stagger: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Does this girl not have parents? Any parent that allows a 17 year old to be moving around with men, going to their hotels and swimming pools is irresponsible.

Oby Ezekwesili should be ashamed of her "friend". Since she said her friend went to UNN (meaning she is educated), then she as a parent has failed and should be held 100% responsible for her daughter's woes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by farem: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
mannobi:
So madam oby ezekwezili aka due process is no longer crying for the Chibok girls again? Don't worry, diaris God.
So crying for the Chibok girls is wailing senselessly, endlessly and abandoning other things of importance to one and to others?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by queenfav(f): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oh...so the girl has a mother that is alive.Where was she when her 17 year old daughter was doing things even most 30 year olds would not dare?na to cry be the solution now?The mother has a lot of explaining to do especially to God.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by mohdimplez(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
northvietnam:
it shall never be well with those coward money miss road spoilt boys. if am sugar belly brother I will use my last card and procure a bomb vest , track those fool in a night club and we will all go to hell... zahra and Aishaa buhari, pastors wife(madam osibanjo) hellrufai , oshoo mumu , Rocha's , madam thief-nubu, unaaa no go talk now abi, naaah only to clean PDP mess wey una sabi do. who go clean this mess by this uncircumcised fools from Mr Audu...
what is this one ranting about? Totally senseless! Oni iranu!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
she should have reported the case when it happened and at least written her statement with the police.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by mbulela: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oby should be careful about this matter o.
Sugabelly has not said the best things about her mom in the past. I hope she will not turn her ire on her mother next.
The kid sounds seriously troubled.
I wish her healing.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by porshuch: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Who still listens to this mad woman, someone that scammed the country with her BBOG campaign.

The Mumu woman has forgotten our girls for just one girl that is even an olosho. @obyezeks is an ape....
may all ur female children be raped and tagged oloshos.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
porshuch:
may all my female children be raped and tagged oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nanecs: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
porrigeyam:
Mtcheeeew..... according to sugabelly story does boiz only raped her once...d rest of d sex na she carry her leg go.. but rape is rape ...and she deserves justice.... but truth to be told that sugabelly of a girl is a LovePeddler.

Whether this whole sugarbelly story is true or not we'll all get to know as the story unfolds. Am more shocked than disappointed that you could use the statement, ONLY RAPED HER ONCE. My prayer for you is that your sister or someone closely related to you is not raped cause if it happens you will be better positioned to condemn this evil called RAPE

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by funkiebully: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's all about Fielding faleke, thiefnubuu has unleashed his media gang, anchored by madam ezekwe-silly the bring back their girls propagandist.

Igala make una no mind them. In fact Vote Wada! Faleke must not ride on Audu family to be governor.

We stand indeed, u were sitting before okwa ya? Ndi ara!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by MrKong: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
I just dey look some peeps wey dey talk trash say d babe na olosho....does that make her a lesser being?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by nobeku: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Koolking:
The blind effect of social media on people is astounding. It beats my imagination how people will just believe any story told on cyberspace by supposedly estranged, jealous and pained lover without asking salient questions. The Sugarbelly of a girl is an absolute brat (from her sensual prowess at 17 and choice of words on the social media), nobody seems to chastise her parental background, and yet nobody seems to hear from the other party before passing verdict. She needed your attention. She got it.
You are in the class of Albert Einstein.. May God bless you.. Alot of folks here are KIDS.. yes.. Kids, mentally.. Sugarbelly is a confirmed RUN GIRL that started quite early.. Who on earth agrees that she fell in love with a guy, finds out the guy lover orgies and yet you keep coming back FOR MORE.. WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER HUNGRY PUSEEEEEE that the Audu's have to crave after with feverish lust?How many parents have an idea of what little girls, from supposedly good homes, do all in the name of pleasure and being a hot babe?You claim you were scared then... So because their father is late now, YOU ARE BOLD The Sugar whatever her name is, is a BIG HO!!!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by nobeku: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Koolking:
The blind effect of social media on people is astounding. It beats my imagination how people will just believe any story told on cyberspace by supposedly estranged, jealous and pained lover without asking salient questions. The Sugarbelly of a girl is an absolute brat (from her sensual prowess at 17 and choice of words on the social media), nobody seems to chastise her parental background, and yet nobody seems to hear from the other party before passing verdict. She needed your attention. She got it.
You are in the class of Albert Einstein.. May God bless you.. Alot of folks here are KIDS.. yes.. Kids, mentally.. Sugarbelly is a confirmed RUNS GIRL that started quite early.. Who on earth agrees that she fell in love with a guy, finds out the guy loves orgies and yet you keep coming back FOR MORE.. WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER HUNGRY PUSEEEEEE that the Audu's have to crave after with feverish lust?How many parents have an idea of what little girls, from supposedly good homes, do all in the name of pleasure and being a hot babe?You claim you were scared then... So because their father is late now, YOU ARE BOLD The Sugar whatever her name is, is a BIG HO!!!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by reachmetoday: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
#expose_the_truth

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Koolking(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
nobeku:
You are in the class of Albert Einstein.. May God bless you.. Alot of folks here are KIDS.. yes.. Kids, mentally.. Sugarbelly is a confirmed RUN GIRL that started quite early.. Who on earth agrees that she fell in love with a guy, finds out the guy lover orgies and yet you keep coming back FOR MORE.. WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER HUNGRY PUSEEEEEE that the Audu's have to crave after with feverish lust?How many parents have an idea of what little girls, from supposedly good homes, do all in the name of pleasure and being a hot babe?You claim you were scared then... So because their father is late now, YOU ARE BOLD The Sugar whatever her name is, is a BIG HO!!!!!!

Thanks. Pro commentators are full of prejudice, perhaps out of the fact that she's feminine (desperate one at that) or because it's involved fame and a leverage for political innuendo. You know, the world has hidden women behind feminism and skewed emotions in their favour. In almost all relationship crisis, men stand guilty in innocence. Whether it was the 'female' fault.

Don't get me wrong. In essence, I consider issues with all objectivity bearing facts from parties, and not sentiments. Some questions are still left unanswered by this brat of a Sugarbelly and her supporters
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Pidggin(f): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is what most of these rich men sons do to hapless girls, spoilt brats! He should be convicted and jailed for rape.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by JohnReese: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
I have read the story but how does it concern the late abubakar Audu? Did he in anyway supported the crime? Or was he even aware? If he was aware and failed to criticise the crime? Secondly, she kept going and was bin gang banged not once not twice. If I'm not mistaken she kept praying and hoping the guy will change. Smh

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Amidst all this, I just can't help but ask why the girl in question kept mute all this time.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by iswallker(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
They should all shut the f up....this gal should have walked into the nearest police post when that incident happened....it it did....how is anybody gonna collect simen samples or any evidence for that matter yrs after the event....god knows how many guys she been with after the fact....u can't cry rape yrs after...how much did they give u...these guys can't have u and give u 1k after the event....why dont u open up..u finish the money and take to social media...don't support rape....buh ur story is sketchy....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by MCRUEMUS: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oby have u seen the girls because the last time i heard d scam b4 may 29 was ur public show of shame. u will live to regret this scam you openly displayed to the world to see. 419 woman politician. che d dollar they paid u should be exhausted by now nonsense, yeye de smell
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
northvietnam:
. see mad man dey talk naaah u wey dem dey rape foooool..... how I wish social media get live combat , I go beat you blue and black , demons will will leave you by force . n be ọmọ ti a be baba
Lies. The strong ones stay silent. Yellow-bellied rabbit trying to form lion.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by nobeku: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Koolking:

Thanks. Pro commentators are full of prejudice, perhaps out of the fact that she's feminine (desperate one at that) or because it's involved fame and a leverage for political innuendo. You know, the world has hidden women behind feminism and skewed emotions in their favour. In almost all relationship crisis, men stand guilty in innocence. Whether it was the 'female' fault.

Don't get me wrong. In essence, I consider issues with all objectivity bearing facts from parties, and not sentiments. Some questions are still left unanswered by this brat of a Sugarbelly and her supporters
Roger that!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by splendor8(f): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
oby is looking for way to join the wailing wailers like us... now, she got the opportunity...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Stephansmily:
As seen on twitter...

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/670267931666882561
ABEG SugarSalt can choke on a di**k and die. . She deserves what ever they did to her. . She kept going back. . how are sure when he asked for a party; she said no . since she nor get brain. . she wants to role wit gov. pple. . .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by deelobe: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Who still listens to this mad woman, someone that scammed the country with her BBOG campaign.

The Mumu woman has forgotten our girls for just one girl that is even an olosho. @obyezeks is an ape....
It is obvious you have a problem thinking well. When I see comments like yours am actually embarrassed to be on Nairaland. This place is supposed to be for intellects not nitwits who obviously have the reasoning of a 2 year old

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by northvietnam(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
ismokeweed:

Lies. The strong ones stay silent. Yellow-bellied rabbit trying to form lion.
. thank for social media, people will stay in the comfort of their rooms and type poo... & will also go scout free. I for put fork under your jaw..... mumuu
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by northvietnam(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
mohdimplez:
what is this one ranting about? Totally senseless! Oni iranu!
. lati awọn ọna ti o ti wa ni sọrọ, awọn oniwe-bi isinwin gbalaye ninu ebi re. Ọmọ ale
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by masties2(f): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
stagger:
Does this girl not have parents? Any parent that allows a 17 year old to be moving around with men, going to their hotels and swimming pools is irresponsible.

Oby Ezekwesili should be ashamed of her "friend". Since she said her friend went to UNN (meaning she is educated), then she as a parent has failed and should be held 100% responsible for her daughter's woes.

1 million likes. You just hit the nail on the head.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by wheredemdey: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
northvietnam:
. thank for social media, people will stay in the comfort of their rooms and type poo... & will also go scout free. I for put fork under your jaw..... mumuu

Internet warrior....empty vessels make the most noise.....check out serial killers...murderers....real bad boy...they all hv the silent attribute.....the igbos say a real man keeps his plans to his chest....not shouting and bleating like a goat......

Your type cannot even stand when u see dagger not to talk of bomb.

Go hide under ya mama's bed jare.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Why are you such a rétard?
This woman is better than your whòre mom x100 na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.