Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (150498 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by STRBOY(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jason555:
Relax bro...

All is well.... There's only one way out.... Pray! Just pray and believe , dhats All !!!

Success !!!

I will but what's the hope it will change?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
STRBOY:

I will but what's the hope it will change?
If there's only one thing I'm sure of, it's dha fact dhat your result is gonna be a mind blowing testimony...

Just relax and pray! .. Ain't you a Christian.? If you are, why acting like one who doesn't believe in dha signs and wonders of our Lord Jesus..? God is ought to test you thereafter, He's gonna shower you with surprises...

I believe 100% dha you'll smile at last!

Don't give up on God!!!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by STRBOY(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jason555:
If there's only one thing I'm sure of, it's dha fact dhat your result is gonna be a mind blowing testimony...

Just relax and pray! .. Ain't you a Christian.? If you are, why acting like one who doesn't believe in dha signs and wonders of our Lord Jesus..? God is ought to test you thereafter, He's gonna shower you with surprises...

I believe 100% dha you'll smile at last!

Don't give up on God!!!!

I swear..... YOU giving hope and your believes just want to make me Cry!!

Cause you don't know what I ave been through.. Or how hard it is to convince people that you are a serious and dedicated person... And that the thousands been spent on you isn't waste...

I am a Christian and I believe in God... Thanks Bro... God bless
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
STRBOY:

I swear..... YOU giving hope and your believes just want to make me Cry!!

Cause you don't know what I ave been through.. Or how hard it is to convince people that you are a serious and dedicated person... And that the thousands been spent on you isn't waste...

I am a Christian and I believe in God... Thanks Bro... God bless
It's well bro...

I can put it to you dhat whatever you passing through now isn't new to me or anyone else!

My own jamb experience is Something else... I Wasn't even expecting a score as 239! Bhu In All, ah give All adoration to omega !

I wrote Mah own exam without a single Calculator , without writing materials and the most annoying of it all is dha fact dha mah hall wasn't having a fan or an Air condition... Bhu in all, ah answered all physics and chemistry questions without a single calculator and scored 239!

Just relax bro...ONE THING I KNOW IS :GOD HAS NEVER FAILED , WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE'S GONNA FAIL YOU NOW...?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
where is illushi and where are ur pictures?
its a small village bordering edo and delta state in d south, eastern part is situated at d river niger shore,our major occupation is farming(rice,yam,cassava, cocoa yam, cannabis...i aint a smoker dou)fishing...we are known as THE FOOD BASKET OF EDO STATE.with #50 you can get a big bowl of rice...

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
remiiko:
its a small village bordering edo and delta state in d south, eastern part is situated at d river niger shore,our major occupation is farming(rice,yam,cassava, cocoa yam, cannabis...i aint a smoker dou)fishing...we are known as THE FOOD BASKET OF EDO STATE.with #50 you can get a big bowl of rice...
lol so cool
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by STRBOY(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jason555:
It's well bro...

I can put it to you dhat whatever you passing through now isn't new to me or anyone else!

My own jamb experience is Something else... I Wasn't even expecting a score as 239! Bhu In All, ah give All adoration to omega !

I wrote Mah own exam without a single Calculator , without writing materials and the most annoying of it all is dha fact dha mah hall wasn't having a fan or an Air condition... Bhu in all, ah answered all physics and chemistry questions without a single calculator and scored 239!

Just relax bro...ONE THING I KNOW IS :GOD HAS NEVER FAILED , WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE'S GONNA FAIL YOU NOW...?

No comment
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
remiiko:
LOL...!!!

No doubt , your slogan is "The food basket of dha Nation" and not Edo state...

Bhu have you gat the slightest ideal of what Edo State's slogan sounds like.. "THE HEART BEAT OF THE NATION"!!!!!!!

Yeah !!!!!!!!

LOL! Does dhat ring a bell in your head..

Even if you nad a medical aspirant / student, bhu you've surely gat a few ideal about the " HEART " and how important it is to human!

When dha heart Strikes , dha whole Body goes into perplexity! .. Lol.. When dha "Heart beat of dha Nation" strikes , you sure know what's gonna happen... Lol...

Dhats why the Edo land is called "the ancient Benin Kingdom"

LOL!!!!

Anyways, I'm sorry bro

Do not take it personal bro... Was only trying to make fun out of it....

We're good bro... # hand shake!!!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jason555:
LOL...!!!

No doubt , your slogan is "The food basket of dha Nation" and not Edo state...

Bhu have you gat the slightest ideal of what Edo State's slogan sounds like.. "THE HEART BEAT OF THE NATION"!!!!!!!

Yeah !!!!!!!!

LOL! Does dhat ring a bell in your head..

Even if you nad a medical aspirant / student, bhu you've surely gat a few ideal about the " HEART " and how important it is to human!

When dha heart Strikes , dha whole Body goes into perplexity! .. Lol.. When dha "Heart beat of dha Nation" strikes , you sure know what's gonna happen... Lol...

Dhats why the Edo land is called "the ancient Benin Kingdom"

LOL!!!!

Anyways, I'm sorry bro

Do not take it personal bro... Was only trying to make fun out of it....

We're good bro... # hand shake!!!!
lolz man you got me laughing.... (Am a bouncer)....
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
lol so cool
what made d post funny? The cannabis?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Evening guys.. Don't you guys think we should all meet on whatsapp and open a whatsapp group for easy communication and interaction..?? Wha do you guys think...

Just suggesting anyways...
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Jason555:
Evening guys.. Don't you guys think we should all meet on whatsapp and open a whatsapp group for easy communication and interaction..?? Wha do you guys think...

and kill this thread?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2016
thagift:

and kill this thread?
Not really... New members can hook up to this thread before they'll be added to the whatsapp group... Just suggesting anyways.... Morning bro!!!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Jason555:

i was of the opinion lately oo....i think its best because sm mostly active on WhatsApp n its easy to. Convey information... That my personal submission.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2016
remiiko:
i was of the opinion lately oo....i think its best because sm mostly active on WhatsApp n its easy to. Convey information... That my personal submission.
That's just it bro... Anyways, let's see wha others have to say about it...

1 Like

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Jason555:
That's just it bro... Anyways, let's see wha others have to say about it...
i think we should stick to the thread cos alot of new members would wanna knw whats going on in aau so they'd go look for every possible info on the internet and would probably stumble un this thread. Let's nt be selfish. Lets make this thread not just for us but for others that'd be interested. U feel me? So lets make this thread open not private
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
i think we should stick to the thread cos alot of new members would wanna knw whats going on in aau so they'd go look for every possible info on the internet and would probably stumble un this thread. Let's nt be selfish. Lets make this thread not just for us but for others that'd be interested. U feel me? So lets make this thread open not private
I've gat no problem with your opinion...

I really do nad like a situation where chats are been replied late.. Using dha whatsapp group doesn't mean we gonna abandon this one.... We still gonna keep using this thread... Information can be passed swiftly on whatsapp........ and in addition, I'm u more active on WhatsApp so is probably every member of this thread including my self... LOL!

funny anyways..

Bhu if you guys insist, we can keep this thread moving as fast as we can..

. Ah concur to any conclusion made....

What have other guys gat to say...?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by dharay99: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
oh ok

hmhmm...
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by emmeyj(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2016
PilotOz:

on top the heavy skul fees, one has to watch his head for cultist? chai, odikwa risky

Yes ooo u gat to watch ooo.i don't even stay in school if i got no lectures
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by emmeyj(m): 5:47am On Mar 09, 2016
If u guyz plan on opening a group,kindly add me.i could feed u guyz with info of the school,cos am a student.any related questions cabn be posted here
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
okkay since madam has spoken no qualms
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2016
Jason555:
I've gat no problem with your opinion...

I really do nad like a situation where chats are been replied late.. Using dha whatsapp group doesn't mean we gonna abandon this one.... We still gonna keep using this thread... Information can be passed swiftly on whatsapp........ and in addition, I'm u more active on WhatsApp so is probably every member of this thread including my self... LOL!

funny anyways..

Bhu if you guys insist, we can keep this thread moving as fast as we can..

. Ah concur to any conclusion made....

What have other guys gat to say...?
let kip d thread.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2016
emmeyj:

Yes ooo u gat to watch ooo.i don't even stay in school if i got no lectures
i heard dey renouncing and whoever is beeen caught would be taking to the school to pon point his colleagues......
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2016
Pls,(1)is d post-utme cbt/ppt?, (2)aw many questions per subj?-MBBS, (3)aw many minutes exam is d post-utme?, (4)wot are the subjects for MBBS aspirant?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by PilotOz(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Abcruz:
Pls,(1)is d post-utme cbt/ppt?, (2)aw many questions per subj?-MBBS, (3)aw many minutes exam is d post-utme?, (4)wot are the subjects for MBBS aspirant?
1 ppt. 2 eng 5 bio 15 chem 15 phy 15. Total 50 questions. 3 50mins 4 eng, bio, chem, phy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2016
PilotOz:

1 ppt.
2 eng 5 bio 15 chem 15 phy 15. Total 50 questions.
3 50mins
4 eng, bio, chem, phy.
Tnx. But do they ask questions on current affairs?
I would also like to know about last yr's cut off mark.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by STRBOY(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Just came back from Jamb's office in Benin

Was told not to worry that if after the Examz nxt week and I don't see my Result I should come am make a formal complain...

And that also as long as the Site didn't tell Me Exam malpractice or Came late to Exam or late Registration... That there isn't any cause to worry...

Also there are those who took jamb on the first-day, thay also haven't gotten theirs..

Btw I meet few people who had same problems or other kind there...

I pray God answers Us all!!! Amen
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Mimido2(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2016
emmm.....pls how does AAU calculate its putme score?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mimido2:
emmm.....pls how does AAU calculate its putme score?
Your JAMB score will be divided by 8 , your POST UME score will be added to your already divided JAMB score to give your aggregate... Bellow is an example... Read carefully...

If for instance, a person scores 240 in JAMB , the 240 will be divided by 8 =30

POST UME questions are usually 50 questions...

If dhat same person scores 45/50 in POST UME ,, the persons total aggregate will be

30+45=75

that is how it's been done... It might be changed anyways bhu it has always been like this for years!

1 Like

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abcruz:
Tnx. But do they ask questions on current affairs?
I would also like to know about last yr's cut off mark.
There's only one thing dhats constant and dhats CHANGE !

All I'm about to tell you now, are subject to change...

In 2012, AAU'S POST UME questions for medical students included maths... It hasn't been like dhat all along.. Dhat same year, Cut off was placed at 48...

In 2013, the cut off was 65.dha same year, there were no maths questions..

In 2014, Cut off was 65

In 2015 when all students aimed at the usual 65, AAUCOM took its cut off to 70! Even law was 70 too..

(I'm referring to medicine at the above)

Wha I'm trying to say is AAU could be something else a times.... It's always advisable to be an indigenous fellow and be ready to pave your way in by any means before choosing the school as your preferred choice cause AAU is a very corrupt institution ..!!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Mimido2(f): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jason555:
Your JAMB score will be divided by 8 , your POST UME score will be added to your already divided JAMB score to give your aggregate... Bellow is an example... Read carefully...

If for instance, a person scores 240 in JAMB , the 240 will be divided by 8 =30

POST UME questions are usually 50 questions...

If dhat same person scores 45/50 in POST UME ,, the persons total aggregate will be

30+45=75

that is how it's been done... It might be changed anyways bhu it has always been like this for years!
ok.....thank u
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mimido2:
ok.....thank u
you welcome...
How did your JAMB go and wha was your score (if you've written)..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5 / List Private Universities In Nigeria / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.