Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman (1982 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by ALISMILE(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
SPOKESPERSON for the Vatican (Roman
Catholic) has officially announced today that the
second coming of Jesus, the only son of the God,
may not happen now after all, but urged
followers to still continue with their faith,
regardless of the news.
Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that this
years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s
last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return
to Earth.
“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the
looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like. He’s
probably flat out doing other really good things
for people somewhere else.”
Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus promised
his disciples that he would come again in
chapter John 14:1-3 of the bible: “There are
many homes up where my Father lives, and I am
going to prepare them for your coming. When
everything is ready, then I will come and get you,
so that you can always be with Me where I am. If
this weren’t so, I would tell you plainly”
The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise,
claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at the
time when he made the comments.
“Having the ability to turn water into wine had its
ups and its downs.” added Cardinal Salvadore.
“We all make promises we can’t keep when
we’re drunk. Jesus was no different.”
The church said it will now focus attentions on
rebuilding its reputation around the world, but
will keep an optimistic mind for the savior’s
second coming.

www.mzansidaily.co.za/jesus-is-not-coming-back/
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by northvietnam(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time priest indeed.

my Daddy in heaven, forgive him cs he knows what he is doing.

but why will a flesh discuss this thing. the bible said , not even Jesus is aware the day the father wants to rapture his people.

my hand no dey ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
.... As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Alfred234(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol so you guys were expecting Jesus to come back grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by jaytee01(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Which kain source be dat?
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by sonmvayina(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Have they been able to prove he came the first time?...i have not seen any evidence of the first cumming".....
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Ayt27(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
I was born and raised a catholic, but I do not for once believe the catholic doctrine or their fccking spokesperson.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by achinaboy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
the spoke person grew up reading the bible, what made him say that Jesus is not coming back,did he came from heaven?
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Msteeeewww

False news.
Or maybe it was jst a joke.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Judas2013: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Jesus was never coming back.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Breakdbond: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Alfred234:
Lol so you guys were expecting Jesus to come back grin

It baffles me how luke 21:32 is not glaring to christians....Jesus clearly stated his coming
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by kimond101: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
I am a muslim and I believe Jesus is coming back.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by pillarmaria(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2015
the op is a HERETIC
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Syncan(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
italo:
Grow up people.

Stop believing every idiotic lie told against the Catholic Church.

Rather ask yourself, why are these liars always trying to discredit the Catholic Church?

https://www.nairaland.com/1985739/jesus-not-coming-back-looks#27804619

...that they may hear.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
ALISMILE:
regardless of the news.
to Earth.
second coming.

Antichrist spirit waiting desperately to be given the power to take over the world. Smh!

Until Christ rapture his Church (His bride) you are nothing but noise makers and liars that you always are. Your deceptions would never work on the true elects of God.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Pr0ton: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
ALISMILE:
regardless of the news.
to Earth.
second coming.

Hahahahahahahaha.. Atheism all the way. That's your destination. A good start grin Jesus drunk?? He was crazy too. Only a loony would curse a tree for not bearing fruit or drown a number of pigs to cast out demons.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by orisa37: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Whether anyone understands or not the Concepts of His coming back, Jesus is "The son of man" and Christ is "The Son of God". Jesus Christ is always present in Heaven and on earth in every one of us humans. "Alleluia"!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by macof(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
kimond101:
I am a muslim and I believe Jesus is coming back.
Because muhammad copied from the Christians of his time who believed jesus was coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by kimond101: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
macof:

Because muhammad copied from the Christians of his time who believed jesus was coming soon

Educate your ignorance about Islam.
Thank you.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by macof(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
kimond101:

Educate your ignorance about Islam.
Thank you.

Sharap. Did Mohammed not copy from Christians? Did he have any idea of his own?
Plagiarized Arab paganism, christianity and Judaism. . Deny it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by kimond101: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
macof:

Sharap. Did Mohammed not copy from Christians? Did he have any idea of his own?
Plagiarized Arab paganism, christianity and Judaism. . Deny it

Why the insult?!
You don't know who I am yet you feel because you are a Christian I have to believe what you say.
If you need detailed information about Islam you need to search for it from authentic source(Quran and authentic hadith ). I am not you encyclopedia.
I stand firm in my faith and believe and if you don't believe in my faith, to you is your religion and to me is mine.
Thank you
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by ipreach: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
i pity the deceived:

''Behold, I come quickly, and my reward with me, to render to every one as his work shall be.'' Revelation 22:12 KJV

''Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that
watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk
naked, and they see his shame.'' Revelation 16:15

''For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the
Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.'' 1Thessalonia 5:2

1 Like

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by macof(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
kimond101:

Why the insult?!
You don't know who I am yet you feel because you are a Christian I have to believe what you say.
If you need detailed information about Islam you need to search for it from authentic source(Quran and authentic hadith ). I am not you encyclopedia.
I stand firm in my faith and believe and if you don't believe in my faith, to you is your religion and to me is mine.
Thank you

grin grin Mr man stop giving me feels here and face fact. I'm not talking about belief in terms of im Christian, you're muslim. . I speak facts and truth
What ideas was original to Mohammed? Read ur quran and hadith. .bloody hell of plagiarism

1 Like

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by kimond101: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
macof:

grin grin Mr man stop giving me feels here and face fact. I'm not talking about belief in terms of im Christian, you're muslim. . I speak facts and truth
What ideas was original to Mohammed? Read ur quran and hadith. .bloody hell of plagiarism

Listen and understand. The religion with God is one and that is to submit to the will of God. We both share similar belive because God sent the truth to we humans via His messengers to make us acknowledge the truth and make it easy for us to earn his mercy through obedience to his commandments.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are 3 major religions that share similar believe but only some slight difference in terms of the personalities mentioned in their holy books.
Mohammed is a man that didnt know how to read nor write. God made him that way for people who are going to bring up unnecessary dispute and question him. He didn't plagiarize. Don't criticise other people's believe cause you are not God.
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by macof(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
kimond101:

Listen and understand. The religion with God is one and that is to submit to the will of God. We both share similar belive because God sent the truth to we humans via His messengers to make us acknowledge the truth and make it easy for us to earn his mercy through obedience to his commandments.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are 3 major religions that share similar believe but only some slight difference in terms of the personalities mentioned in their holy books.
Mohammed is a man that didnt know how to read nor write. God made him that way for people who are going to bring up unnecessary dispute and question him. He didn't plagiarize. Don't criticise other people's believe cause you are not God.

Oh pls stop ur delusions.
What has Kabbah got to do with Judaism or christianity? Why don't islam have things in common with Hinduism or shinto? Since it's about "one universal God"
infact outside being monotheistic, islam's worship of it's God is totally different from that of Adonai/El shaddai of the Jews.
Historicity of both deities are completely different.

Don't give me that crap about Mohammed being illiterate, being illiterate doesn't mean stupid and ignorant of the religion of others
Mohammed was exposed, influential..he met christians, met jews and copied from them mixing wit his native quraysh worship of allah.. answer me this why are bits of christianity in islam. .but nothing of shinto or zoroastrianism in hadith and Quran. Mohammed never met a Japanese or Persian to copy their religion

That is why in islam, all great men of the Jewish traditions are mentioned as prophets. .even those that were not prophets. .Mohammed mistook them for prophets as a copy cat cannot copy perfectly the work of the early piece

1 Like

Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by Lex11(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Blasphemy! Prophesy contained in the Bible is always fulfilled... no matter what any man says or thinks, period.

"And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." - Acts 1:10-11

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." - Revelation 1:7

"...let God be true, but every man a liar..." -Rom 3:4
Re: Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman by kimond101: 5:07am On Nov 30, 2015
macof:

Oh pls stop ur delusions.
What has Kabbah got to do with Judaism or christianity? Why don't islam have things in common with Hinduism or shinto? Since it's about "one universal God"
infact outside being monotheistic, islam's worship of it's God is totally different from that of Adonai/El shaddai of the Jews.
Historicity of both deities are completely different.

Don't give me that crap about Mohammed being illiterate, being illiterate doesn't mean stupid and ignorant of the religion of others
Mohammed was exposed, influential..he met christians, met jews and copied from them mixing wit his native quraysh worship of allah.. answer me this why are bits of christianity in islam. .but nothing of shinto or zoroastrianism in hadith and Quran. Mohammed never met a Japanese or Persian to copy their religion

That is why in islam, all great men of the Jewish traditions are mentioned as prophets. .even those that were not prophets. .Mohammed mistook them for prophets as a copy cat cannot copy perfectly the work of the early piece

Educate your ignorance here. - http://islamqa.info/en
Don't have the time me to argue with you. Have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Receives Covid19 Vaccine And Faints On Live TV, Then Lies. / The Word ["amen"] / Is God In Every Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.