Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Marriage Isn't Meant For Everybody... On The Issue Of Marriage Prefects. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Isn't Meant For Everybody... On The Issue Of Marriage Prefects. (510 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Momments From My Secondary Schools Senior Prefects Wedding / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Isn't Meant For Everybody... On The Issue Of Marriage Prefects. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Marriage prefects are like matter; they are everywhere. I feel these people just want to make single people feel bad about their lives. They have a lot of negative energy with them. In some societies, a girl as young as 22 is asked to start making plans of getting married. A young man of 26 is asked to get married when he hasn't done much for himself. Marriage wasn't meant for everyone. Just in case someone might want to quote the Bible, I have my own quote taken from Mathew 19:10-12.

"The disciples said to Him, "If the relationship of the man with his wife is like this, it is better not to marry." 11But He said to them, "Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given. 12"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

See? Not everyone should enter this institution. Jesus even supports this stance but then, there are marriage prefects. I was able to come up with six definitions of a marriage prefect:
Re: Marriage Isn't Meant For Everybody... On The Issue Of Marriage Prefects. by Tallesty1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Marriage is meant for everybody
Re: Marriage Isn't Meant For Everybody... On The Issue Of Marriage Prefects. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
1. A busy-body that won’t mind his/her business.

2. A sad little person with a sad job and sad life. (Most of the marriage prefects I know have sad jobs. I wrote “most”. I don't want to be guilty of Fallacy of Hasty Generalisation).

3. An unfulfilled married person feeling jealous of a single person’s success. (Usually women. They console themselves with “I have kids and she doesn’t. She’s a LovePeddler”. See how people try to validate their egos by bringing other people down?)

4. A dude that wants to get married to a gal but she just doesn’t want to get married to him.

5. A broke dude that feels threatened by a successful single lady.

6. You can add your definition.

I wasn’t referring to anyone. But then, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Why would someone's marital status bother another person? Not everyone was suited for marriage.

READ MORE ON: https://thefemmemedia..com.ng/2015/11/on-issue-of-marriage-prefects.html
Re: Marriage Isn't Meant For Everybody... On The Issue Of Marriage Prefects. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Marriage is meant for everybody

If you give me empirical evidence on the veracity of your claims, I'll gladly buy your conceptualization on the mandatory nature of the marriage institution. Thanks. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Couple Planning To Have Kids Using Their Own Sperm And Egg / Ladies, What Is Going On This Photo Here??? / If I Were U Wat Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.