Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London (2286 Views)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by prinxboard: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
http://..com.ng/2015/11/nollywood-actoralexx-ekubo-hangs-out.html

Last night, Nollywood Badt boy, Omoni Oboli premiered her movie The First Lady in London to a massive reception. Alexx Ekubo hooked up with the beautiful wife of Nigeria’s football legend, Kanu Nwankwo, Amara Kanu.
see pics below:

Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by Confessng: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Unless they are related ,me i dont like the way she put her head on his own ooh ,
Papillo where are you ooh
Did you give permission for this ?
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by udyheart01(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Confessng:
Unless they are related ,me i dont like the way she put her head on his own ooh ,
Papillo where are you ooh
Did you give permission for this ?
I Concur!
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by kennyjodeci(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
udyheart01:

I Concur!

And she is even happy...see the way she s smiling
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by flokii: 12:35am On Nov 28, 2015
hmmm...
make he no lassh papilo wife sha..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by IamAtribalist: 2:15am On Nov 28, 2015
cool Ekubo or whatever you are called, if you dare fvck Kanu Nwankwo's wife it is we, the fans, NOT Kanu that will publicly lynch you. Try it!
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by lordcyl3(m): 2:37am On Nov 28, 2015
this is end time meeting
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by tpiadotcom: 3:10am On Nov 28, 2015
He faced front nah, I don't think he's really moved by such photoshoots, isn't he a model/actor anyway.
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by tpiadotcom: 3:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Btw, aren't they related? I think they are cousins or something, or am I mixing them up with someone else.
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by mamagee3(f): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Lovely!!!

Makes perfect sense they'll hang out since they are both from the same town.
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by tpiadotcom: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2015
I'm almost sure they're related.
Re: Nollywood Actor,alexx Ekubo Hangs Out With Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife In London by miqos02(m): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Attend White Garment Church –(with Pictures) / Shocking: Late Actress Henrietta Did Not Have Any Child For Jide kosoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.