Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) (677 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver / Read This If You Are A Blogger Or Want To Be A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) by judesuper(f): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pls help am a blogger'(this is my story)_I have been a blogger for close to one year now,& i have done some of the nessary things i need on my blog but remining only one thing which is (traffic) u dont have enough visitors on my blog....please could this be organic traffic alternative?...google adword,facebook Coz i hav tried any of them just because a friend always discourage me from using them....i will appreciate if u can help me thank's
Re: Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) by goverment(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
here is how i get my traffic, most of my traffic are from forums, google plus. I register for different forum post my article there. You can view my blog www.davinstower.com on how to drive traffic using google plus app
Re: Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) by sktop: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
it depend on your niche..my traffic come from students because my niche is base on education. i visit schools to introduce the site to them..i equally use banner too..here is my blog www.researchfaculty.com

i prefer education nich to other
Re: Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) by Dmayor7(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
judesuper:
Pls help am a blogger'(this is my story)_I have been a blogger for close to one year now,& i have done some of the nessary things i need on my blog but remining only one thing which is (traffic) u dont have enough visitors on my blog....please could this be organic traffic alternative?...google adword,facebook Coz i hav tried any of them just because a friend always discourage me from using them....i will appreciate if u can help me thank's

Whats your blog url so i can give you a more specific direction on what to do.

Anyways,

Here are things you should take care of.

Make sure you have a sitemap

Submit you sitemap to google

Make sure you write great post not copy and paste.

Share those posts on social networks like linkedin, facebook, twitter, reddit, here on nairaland, but desist from spamming. Only share when necessary.

Research into focus keyword for your blog.

Use the keywords on your blogs content.

Build healthy backlinks by linking to other blogger posts in your articles. Also by guest-blogging in another blogger's blog.

Hope you have a facebook page? Create one now if you haven't

Google+ nko? It is free so you ought to have one

What about twitter? That where all the cool people hang out and you sure will not like to miss them.

Utillize the power of pictures in your blog contents. People will tend to share it.

Get a good theme if you have not. Here is why.

And here are some recommended plugins to power your blog if you are in the wordpress band-wagon going to Kuala-lumpur!

#myHumbleOpinion

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) by cheavroi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
You have been given great advice so far but I will like to add my view to them.

First, there are different channels to drive traffic to your website.
1. Organic
2. Social media
3. Email
4. Sponsored content
5. Paid amplification

Focusing on only one way is setting up your website to fail.

To get traffic through any channel, you need to understand how that channel works or pay someone to do it for you.
Re: Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) by Dmayor7(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheavroi:
You have been given great advice so far but I will like to add my view to them.

First, there are different channels to drive traffic to your website.
1. Organic
2. Social media
3. Email
4. Sponsored content
5. Paid amplification

Focusing on only one way is setting up your website to fail.

To get traffic through any channel, you need to understand how that channel works or pay someone to do it for you.

You said it all....

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Linda Ikeji & Bella Naija / How Do I Use Etisalat BIS On Laptop. Urgent/working Answer Please / Would You Develop An Ecommerce Site On Wordpress For $1000 Or More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.