Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media (39609 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

Hehehe. Jokes apart jor
serious jor...unless you don"t want me cry embarassed
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pheals:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Are U a girl before?
Waaaaaat !!! What kind of a question is that? cool
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by IamGentle(f): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
lipsrsealed If I talk now dey will say am not gentle!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
TOMTOM15:
Boss what is the name of your school?
Bro, I school in Ekiti

The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti cool
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, I school in Ekiti

The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti cool
see as u stress d name like say na one kyn big school grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
see as u stress d name like say na one kyn big school grin
Hahaha cheesy

Baba, no mock ooooo.. E no mean say because you don graduate make you come dey intimidate me oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Baba, no mock ooooo.. E no mean say because you don graduate make you come dey intimidate me oooo cheesy
why are u always witchhunting me with ur topics....
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:

serious jor...unless you don"t want me cry embarassed

cheesy abeg no make me laff jor. Oya lets skype grin i wanto propose

Wia u hide punkyveer?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by TOMTOM15(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, cool
I taught u school in one of the school in ondo state.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
TOMTOM15:
I taught u school in one of the school in ondo state.
No bro. Ekiti things cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

Wia u hide punkyveer?
no jor,propose for NL here first embarassed

i been dey search for her since morning sef.... if to say she dey here,dis thread for sweet cheesy
candyrain help me call punkyveer please....
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Pheals(f): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Waaaaaat !!! What kind of a question is that? cool
la sorry..... sir.just asking cryda mail ain't... ti temi
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
why are u always witchhunting me with ur topics....
Na u dey witch-hunt yourself ooo baba cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na u dey witch-hunt yourself ooo baba cheesy
lol lem nad catch u again mentionin my moniker in ur topics... Am i clear? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pheals:
la sorry..... sir.just asking cryda mail ain't... ti temi
ooooops !!!

Alryt no p
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:

i been dey search for her since morning sef....
if to say she dey here,dis thread for sweet cheesy

candyrain help me call punkyveer please....

We haff do nl own today na
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Candyrain(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:

i been dey search for her since morning sef.... if to say she dey here,dis thread for sweet cheesy
candy.rain help me call punkyveer please....
I'm surprised as you are not seeing her at all today. I'll send her a fax asap
Evening dear, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm surprised as you are not seeing her at all today. I'll send her a fax asap

Evening dear, how are you doing?
Baba, u still dey area ryt ? Me go fall in very soon ooo
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

Wia u hide punkyveer?
Baba, kuku propose to her here. Better still, you fit open a thread and profess you love cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Candyrain(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, u still dey area ryt ? Me go fall in very soon ooo

Padi I still dey ooo. How far? Abeg show Madam Kachi don miss you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Pheals(f): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
ooooops !!!

Alryt no p
I was only permitted not to changerliz la name use... I could have but U can text gotta reply yah texti
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Padi I still dey ooo. How far? Abeg show Madam Kachi don miss you.
I go show face in 3 weeks tym oooo.. I just hope say u go still dey around till then cool
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Candyrain(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I go show face in 3 weeks tym oooo.. I just hope say u go still dey around till then cool

Three weeks time? I hope I'll still around by then

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, kuku propose to her here. Better still, you fit open a thread and profess you love cheesy

grin u missed it. I did that already
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Three weeks time? I hope I'll still around by them

Wia una all dey go? undecided wia u hide punky?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Fpersiee(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Number 10. They are mostly academic "fullstops." Never introduce any meaningful or crucial issue with them because you would be embarrasing yourself in the long-run. Hence, another name for them is "intellectual vagabond."
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2015
wristbangle:
Tosyne2much about point 3, ladies on this very forum and facebook are so guilty of this act that imagine a lady bearing "suliat", now repackaging and re branding herself to suzzy. The following monikers such as prettythicksme, pretydiva, pinkiberry, eroticangelina, queenbarbie, misspicy, adufetohposh, etc are guilty of this act. tongue tongue (abeg sweeries I dey joke o, make una no break my head)

10. They always claim to have hang out with top celebrities

Most flirts are synonymous with this attribute. They will upload pictures of them forcefully pecking/kissing top celebrities in a way to feel I am a classic babe. To be candid, una be confirm "chronic olosho babe" cheesy

11. They are extremely dumb and lazy

They are just too lazy to read informative post and too dumb to comprehend innovation but when it comes to silly topics, you will see them arguing as if they want to win a lottery. tongue

Now this is a guy with guts!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2015
buygala:
ok

12- The Stalkers...These ones stalk mostly the Automobile and Properties sections of nairaland, hoping to catch rich fish. .. Na den u go dey see dem comment for car sale thread like.... "Nice ride... hope the carpets and airfresheners are factory-fitted too?" sad... They make a list of monikers active there and proceed to 'innocently' insinuate themselves into the awareness of these monikers later on. sad

13- The Snakes-in-the-Monkey-Shadow..... These ones will have funny monikers and aliases like 'Godisgood, DaughterofZion, BlessedChild. ... Their piety is a disguise for a well organizational Aristo scheme to catch unsuspecting males.... These ones are professional Oloshos forming Virgin Mary... Approach them at your own risk sad

14- The signboards. ... These ones have nothing to contribute to any thread being discussed, but they will be dragging frontpage with those who have something reasonable to say undecided... They just come on a thread and be like smiley or embarassed or ... They understand that as long as their moniker has the 'f' attached to it, boys will always view it, and mostly quote her and start perusing her from there sad

15- The braggarts. . These ones will open a thread and narrate how 7 boys in her church are fighting over her, how her fiancee has refused to travel abroad for his masters because he doesn't want to lose her, and similar crap undecided. ...All these are just ways to increase her 'market visibility and value' sad

*removes dirty BYC singlet, fans self with plastic handfan, puts one hand inside dirty boxers and repositions my scrotum while enjoying the lagoon-view cool ..... #ghostmodespectator sad

The dumbtards who have nothing to contribute but ruin threads with their silly chitchats: Halfrica.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 28, 2015
she did but she dropped money to use to scam me and it entered voice mail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Hope say she no scam u sha?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 28, 2015
lmao!!!!
wristbangle:
Tosyne2much about point 3, ladies on this very forum and facebook are so guilty of this act that imagine a lady bearing "suliat", now repackaging and re branding herself to suzzy. The following monikers such as prettythicksme, pretydiva, pinkiberry, eroticangelina, queenbarbie, misspicy, adufetohposh, etc are guilty of this act. tongue tongue (abeg sweeries I dey joke o, make una no break my head)

10. They always claim to have hang out with top celebrities

Most flirts are synonymous with this attribute. They will upload pictures of them forcefully pecking/kissing top celebrities in a way to feel I am a classic babe. To be candid, una be confirm "chronic olosho babe" cheesy

11. They are extremely dumb and lazy

They are just too lazy to read informative post and too dumb to comprehend innovation but when it comes to silly topics, you will see them arguing as if they want to win a lottery. tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by zubby29(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2015
delectablegyal:
Hmmmmmmm, delicious. Blaqbonez comes to mind.
u r 1 of dem,lol
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by wristbangle: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2015
buygala:
ok

12- The Stalkers...These ones stalk mostly the Automobile and Properties sections of nairaland, hoping to catch rich fish. .. Na den u go dey see dem comment for car sale thread like.... "Nice ride... hope the carpets and airfresheners are factory-fitted too?" sad... They make a list of monikers active there and proceed to 'innocently' insinuate themselves into the awareness of these monikers later on. sad

13- The Snakes-in-the-Monkey-Shadow..... These ones will have funny monikers and aliases like 'Godisgood, DaughterofZion, BlessedChild. ... Their piety is a disguise for a well organizational Aristo scheme to catch unsuspecting males.... These ones are professional Oloshos forming Virgin Mary... Approach them at your own risk sad

14- The signboards. ... These ones have nothing to contribute to any thread being discussed, but they will be dragging frontpage with those who have something reasonable to say undecided... They just come on a thread and be like smiley or embarassed or ... They understand that as long as their moniker has the 'f' attached to it, boys will always view it, and mostly quote her and start perusing her from there sad

15- The braggarts. . These ones will open a thread and narrate how 7 boys in her church are fighting over her, how her fiancee has refused to travel abroad for his masters because he doesn't want to lose her, and similar crap undecided. ...All these are just ways to increase her 'market visibility and value' sad

*removes dirty BYC singlet, fans self with plastic handfan, puts one hand inside dirty boxers and repositions my scrotum while enjoying the lagoon-view cool ..... #ghostmodespectator sad

Werey! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.