Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media (39608 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by wristbangle: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2015
IamGentle:
lipsrsealed If I talk now dey will say am not gentle!

You are not gentle

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2015
wristbangle:

Atimes u can't seem to differentiate btw when someone is joking and mean!

Na u sabi! Just stop being a sadist for once dear.

How was ur week?

wat kind of expensive joke is dat?
u are the one who can't seem to learn how to joke.

pls next tym u want to joke around, never include my monicker, cos I'm nt here to joke with u.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by wristbangle: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat kind of expensive joke is dat?
u are the one who can't seem to learn how to joke.

pls next tym u want to joke around, never include my monicker, cos I'm nt here to joke with u.

K
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by sammieee(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
End time Sammieee tongue
lol... I don't put moniker before my name now. Look at you, end time quote

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm surprised as you are not seeing her at all today. I'll send her a fax asap
Evening dear, how are you doing?
morning dear....
did you send it?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The dumbtards who have nothing to contribute but ruin threads with their silly chitchats: Halfrica.

First m nt a dumbstard next if u avin menstral cramps dnt give me transfer aggression

Just go cure ur stupidity with ur std infected brain cos u av proved to me u spill out shiit cos u tink wiv ur ass nt brain

Cotonu he-goat
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by henrylowe(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
OP you are so on point. Let's not deceive ourselves. Their usernames say a lot about them

EroticAngelina is a perfect example. Olosho girls everywhere
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2015
henrylowe:
OP you are so on point. Let's not deceive ourselves. Their usernames say a lot about them

EroticAngelina is a perfect example. Olosho girls everywhere

just lyk ur mum was ryt frustrated animal
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by vivianblog2(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Candyrain(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:
morning dear....
did you send it?
Morning dear. Yea I got her out from where she was hiding grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Candyrain(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:
morning dear....
did you send it?
Morning dear. Yea I got her out from where she was hiding grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by LordDecency(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Make I just stay . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .mute grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by henrylowe(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

just lyk ur mum was ryt frustrated animal
I don't blame you. When you have no atom of regard for your own mother, I don't expect you to have for others

You portray the image of a LovePeddler and you should accept it

End of quote online LovePeddler
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by wristbangle: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:
The magical duo of Tosyne2much and Wristbangle grin

You guys are my favorite couple, I swear cheesy

Ah! shocked shocked. We are not gay o!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by kossyablaze(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
finalboss:
yea especially that misspicy...
hmmmm smh
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
kossyablaze:
hmmmm smh
angry
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
wristbangle:

gringringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
wristbangle:

I know, but I dey gbadun una grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by wristbangle: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:

gringringringrincheesycheesycheesy

U said u will flash/call me, up till now, norin sad sad
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
wristbangle:

U said u will flash/call me, up till now, norin sad sad
sweery i'd make it up to you tonight or tomorrow,am actually at IB for a wedding embarassed
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by kibzz(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Lol.. Signboard eh
Stephansmily:
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.