Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Advice Needed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed!! (808 Views)

. / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed!! by Chukwudi718(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Need advise pls...
A friend of mine after having sex with a girl discovered that the girl had a yellow and black bead tied around her waist.. When he asked her abt it she said it's for checking her weight... My guy thinks it's a juju stuff and is really panicking pls pple what do u think??
Re: Advice Needed!! by Khd95(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
When him dy unclad d girl him no see d scarf

Ur guy na end time bleeper

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tell us what you think, and we will think and tell you what we think after thinking
Re: Advice Needed!! by Chukwudi718(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Justinzki:
Tell us what you think, and we will think and tell you what we think after thinking

M still calming him down.. If u hv anything to say pls jst say it.
Re: Advice Needed!! by Chukwudi718(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Khd95:
When him dy unclad d girl him no see d scarf

Ur guy na end time bleeper

U knw as d tin dey be nw, na when u offload ur eye go clear
Re: Advice Needed!! by IamLEGEND1: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
him eye no dey function the time him dey wiggle him díck for inside her?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed!! by Chukwudi718(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
U guys should pls advice and stop criticizing nw
Re: Advice Needed!! by jmichlins(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
whether na you abi your friend, the person don enter the association of "talk and do" aka mr. provider. I think say the girl from edo? Just go buy candle bless am use am begin burn your d1ck for cleansing

(1) (Reply)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / BBW Dating Site - For BBW Singles And Their Admirers / What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.