Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Www.sucessteamdaily.com Is A Scam!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Www.sucessteamdaily.com Is A Scam!!! (581 Views)

Www.bitcoinscashout.com Is A Big Scam / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.sucessteamdaily.com Is A Scam!!! by RealMoneying: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sucessteamdaily.com is now a scam.
The admin has removed TOTAL NUMBER OF REGISTERED USERS in order to frustrate and disallow their both registerd and potential victims from knowing the daily registration of new users.
Because of that,making withdrawal will never happen.

[size=32pt]STAY AWAY FROM WWW.SUCESSTEAMDAILY.COM!!!
THEY ARE BLOODY SCAMMERS!!![/size]

CHECK THE PICTURE OF MY PROFILE PAGE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER SEE ''THE TOTAL NUMBER OF REGISTERED USERS''
THE BLOODY SCAMMER CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY CAC.
THIS SCAMMER SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!!

1 Share

Re: Www.sucessteamdaily.com Is A Scam!!! by ComicRelief: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Scammers will never know peace in their lives
Re: Www.sucessteamdaily.com Is A Scam!!! by ComicRelief: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2015
RealMoneying:
Sucessteamdaily.com is now a scam.
The admin has removed TOTAL NUMBER OF REGISTERED USERS in order to frustrate and disallow their both registerd and potential victims from knowing the daily registration of new users.
Because of that,making withdrawal will never happen.

[size=32pt]STAY AWAY FROM WWW.SUCESSTEAMDAILY.COM!!!
THEY ARE BLOODY SCAMMERS!!![/size]

CHECK THE PICTURE OF MY PROFILE PAGE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER SEE ''THE TOTAL NUMBER OF REGISTERED USERS''
THE BLOODY SCAMMER CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY CAC.
THIS SCAMMER SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!!
Re: Www.sucessteamdaily.com Is A Scam!!! by SaintBJ(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
its really pathetic that successdaily ended this way ,he will surely know no peace.

I came to the realization of his scam scheme and put up a post only for the post to be pull down glad you brought it up again worse still all the three contact ain't connecting.

successdaily was initially mark to fail,from my earlier conversation with the admin a month ago iro continuity and sustainability, his idea was whack by calculation of earned profit,he seem always ruffle and hasty on phone- shame.
Re: Www.sucessteamdaily.com Is A Scam!!! by ComicRelief: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
SaintBJ:
its really pathetic that successdaily ended this way ,he will surely know no peace.

I came to the realization of his scam scheme and put up a post only for the post to be pull down glad you brought it up again worse still all the three contact ain't connecting.

successdaily was initially mark to fail,from my earlier conversation with the admin a month ago iro continuity and sustainability, his idea was whack by calculation of earned profit,he seem always ruffle and hasty on phone- shame.
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Decorations for Christmas Abuja / Enjoy Free Pickup & Delivery Anywhere In The F.c.t (laundry&dry Cleaning Service / Why The Rapid Fall Of Crude Oil Barrel Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.