Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians (1995 Views)

Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / When Will Nigerians Wake Up And Ask For The Real Change? / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by drnsoha(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good day friends, this is a clarion call to all Nigerian citizens and friends of Nigeria. We all need to pray for this Nation and act fast because things are falling apart. I just got a video of Nigerian soldiers crying after being ambushed by Boko Haram Insurgents. It was a live footage and everything was so real. Some few days ago over 150 soldiers were abducted by the dreaded sect, although the federal government and armed forces denied such statements and branded it as false until photos of their decomposed corpse began to resurface online through so many social media platforms. The world is in chaos, killings everywhere and everyone is getting used to it. Currently in Nigeria, Killings are no longer news to us as everyone is used to it. I have a friend who has decided to stay off the media because he claims it makes him feel unsafe and its true. I don't blame our Government, as its not time to share blames but its a time to join hands together and solicit for peace. Over 120 people died in france and even Nigerians changed their profile photos to that of france but millions are dying here daily and yet we are so used to it.
There is an Igbo Proverb that goes "he whose house is on fire, doesn't chase rats" but its very unfortunate that during these times, i have witnessed the level of ignorance in Nigeria.

I fear for my children, I fear for human race, I think about My Country and I love Nigeria!

Think about those internally displaced persons, think about the orphans and less privileged and join us in this struggle of peace. Believe me it is beyond the government now as I saw even the soldiers crying over their dead brothers in arms. I have the video and photo proofs.

You are a peace ambassador.

Let's stop being selfish and think about others too.
Boko Haram Members are peoples brothers, uncles, Nieces and cousins, sisters and Mothers.

Please let's always remember Nigeria in prayers.
Let's get a branded Nigerian Profile Photo to attract international attention and Global Media Platforms.
Don't wait till it happens to you, your family or friend.

Think about this!

It is well with our soul!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Day after day,my belive in this country keeps reducing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by efembaba(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
End Times are here!!! Give ur life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Dbboy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Post the video so we can see it too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by frank1998(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oga adichakwa nma!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigera under a clueless old man is burning and we need to wake up. I can see bokoharam succeeding in their terror attack to take over some states in the North and the elders in the North are doing nothing but playing politics with the lives of innocent people. This is the result of illiteracy in the north. Had it been they give themselves to education earlier enough the situation wouldn't have worsened like this. May God save us all.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Truth is I find it very difficult to pray for nigeria because the level of hypocrisy is just too much. In truth the insurgency is getting out of hand to the extent that the news of boko haram is considered a normal phenomenon but that doesn't preclude people from defending the present regime with their last breath on this matter when its obvious that Buhari and his apc crew used the insurgency to score cheap political points when they knew that they don't have a clue on how to end it. Yes this issue shouldn't be turned into a politics thing but u can't talk about the insurgency without talking about those at the helm of affairs. If you want your prayers to be answered you need to embrace the truth not minding if it favors you or not. Nigeria is a country founded on lies and that is enough for God to turn his back on the country, the only way out is to accept the truth, drop all hypocrisy and go to Him with a pure heart, until then any prayer for nigeria na wash. As for me I have already settled for the fact that nigeria is bound to fail. Like someone said "End times are hear give your life to Christ" that's far more important than anything else

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by drnsoha(m): 5:22am On Nov 28, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Day after day,my belive in this country keeps reducing.

Me too Bro and its so disheartening
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by drnsoha(m): 5:30am On Nov 28, 2015
VonBismark:
Truth is I find it very difficult to pray for nigeria because the level of hypocrisy is just too much. In truth the insurgency is getting out of hand to the extent that the news of boko haram is considered a normal phenomenon but that doesn't preclude people from defending the present regime with their last breath on this matter when its obvious that Buhari and his apc crew used the insurgency to score cheap political points when they knew that they don't have a clue on how to end it. Yes this issue shouldn't be turned into a politics thing but u can't talk about the insurgency without talking about those at the helm of affairs. If you want your prayers to be answered you need to embrace the truth not minding if it favors you or not. Nigeria is a country founded on lies and that is enough for God to turn his back on the country, the only way out is to accept the truth, drop all hypocrisy and go to Him with a pure heart, until then any prayer for nigeria na wash. As for me I have already settled for the fact that nigeria is bound to fail. Like someone said "End times are hear give your life to Christ" that's far more important than anything else

My Brother you are right. I have always talked about the high level of hypocrisy in the world today and maximum ignorance level in Nigeria. How can someone promise you some months to deal with Boko Haram and you didn't ask questions like 1. Why is it taking the current government so long to tackle boko haram yet someone is promising us some few months after inauguration to eradicate them, that means its either he is their commander in chief or he has an upper hand in the sect.

And one thing I hate about Nigerians is their so strong belief in anything a pastor says. They believe their pastor more Than God himself. Imagine Osibanjo promising to tackle boko haram SPIRITUALLY! Lol I expected Abubakar Shekau to have been employed as a security guard in otta farm by now. Gullible pastors deceiving Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by drnsoha(m): 5:32am On Nov 28, 2015
elijah2u:
Nigera under a clueless old man is burning and we need to wake up. I can see bokoharam succeeding in their terror attack to take over some states in the North and the elders in the North are doing nothing but playing politics with the lives of innocent people. This is the result of illiteracy in the north. Had it been they give themselves to education earlier enough the situation wouldn't have worsened like this. May God save us all.

May God save us all
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by drnsoha(m): 5:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Dbboy:
Post the video so we can see it too.

Sorry Bro, I can't post the video on Nairaland because they is no provision for it here
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by drnsoha(m): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2015
efembaba:
End Times are here!!! Give ur life to Christ

I am a Christian but Stop being a slave to religion Bro. Many of us are shying away from the truth and making ourselves irresponsible by always quoting such statements at things that requires our efforts. In the old testament they fought for what they knew was right but today we use such scriptures to kill our neighbours and friends. Wake up to reality man! Yes Jesus is coming again but if everyone will fold their hands and watch it go bad I promise you Christianity will be wiped out forever and Yet Christ won't come now. I quote him "Until the kingdom of God is spread abroad in all parts of the earth" then shall I come". That's him trying to say, we have a great responsibility and the task isn't started yet
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by tpiadotcom: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2015
We all need to pray for this Nation and act fast because things are falling apart

cant argue with that.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Chubhie: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Nigeria had all the chances to be a world best but her political leaders elect to bleed her to death so they can live larger than life and control people. Tis now a no way out for Nigeria.

Solution: Stay out of range.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by drnsoha(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by drnsoha(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
Nigeria had all the chances to be a world best but her political leaders elect to bleed her to death so they can live larger than life and control people. Tis now a no way out for Nigeria.

Solution: Stay out of range.

How long will you continue to run? That's another question. Nowhere in the world is safe bro
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Chubhie: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2015
drnsoha:

How long will you continue to run? That's another question. Nowhere in the world is safe bro
Some place are safer and saner to raise a family. Nigeria is a jungle. Even ivory coast that just came through from war is currently having a fledging economy and investors are moving over. Why can't Nigeria just at least get the basics right?

I'm not running and I'm not coming back.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2015
drnsoha:

My Brother you are right. I have always talked about the high level of hypocrisy in the world today and maximum ignorance level in Nigeria. How can someone promise you some months to deal with Boko Haram and you didn't ask questions like 1. Why is it taking the current government so long to tackle boko haram yet someone is promising us some few months after inauguration to eradicate them, that means its either he is their commander in chief or he has an upper hand in the sect.

And one thing I hate about Nigerians is their so strong belief in anything a pastor says. They believe their pastor more Than God himself. Imagine Osibanjo promising to tackle boko haram SPIRITUALLY! Lol I expected Abubakar Shekau to have been employed as a security guard in otta farm by now. Gullible pastors deceiving Nigerians
exactly, in civilized countries there re debates between the candidates contesting for office, you don't just make promises without explaining how you intend to bring it to fruition, in nigeria u dnt hv anything like that and consequently demagogues keep getting elected into office and the masses dont seem to learn 4rm their mistakes

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Aitee1: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2015
drnsoha:

I am a Christian but Stop being a slave to religion Bro. Many of us are shying away from the truth and making ourselves irresponsible by always quoting such statements at things that requires our efforts. In the old testament they fought for what they knew was right but today we use such scriptures to kill our neighbours and friends. Wake up to reality man! Yes Jesus is coming again but if everyone will fold their hands and watch it go bad I promise you Christianity will be wiped out forever and Yet Christ won't come now. I quote him "Until the kingdom of God is spread abroad in all parts of the earth" then shall I come". That's him trying to say, we have a great responsibility and the task isn't started yet

Op you're the real deal not some gullible religious mofos that worship their pastors instead of God!!! My pastor this...my bishop that...and if you check well most of them are men of God in the native wayundecided

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by sunboy(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2015
He no go better for anybody who support terrorism directly or indirectly. I still don't know why you people keep sympathizing for Bokoharam instead of the Nigerian Army. I just open that video and that is not Nigerian Army.
1. NA use hilux trucks not that model
2. I manage to grab the badge of a soldier passing by here is the image below.

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2015
drnsoha:

Mumu instead of you to pray for BIAFRA to come you are praying for Nigeria built on Evil Foundation.... As a Christian Do you remember the portion of the Bible that said "when the foundation is wrong( not to talk of Evil) what can the righteous do??
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by efembaba(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
drnsoha:

Bro are u sure u re a christian? if truly u are then u must start practising righteousness ( I John 3:7 ) when I said give ur life to Christ I didn't mean that people should subscribe to one passive ineffective religion but to submit to d Lordship and guidance of Jesus Christ through His Holy Spirit that is d only way we can truly and effectively combat d woes and decedence in our world. When u submit to him you obey his commands and what is His commands?? to love God with all ur heart and soul and TO LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR. imagine if every one has truly GIVEN their lives to Christ we all will be loving our neighbours ( including our enemies ) and all these things which arise from hatred and selfishness will never happen. Its that simple bro
Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by OLADD: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
VonBismark:

Good talk. We are been made to believe that telling lies and embarking on endless journey of propaganda are panaceas for wining elections and ascending to far reaching political heights (such as the presidency). This govt and the ruling party (APC) are beginning to entrench the culture of deceit as an acceptable template to live a successful daily live. No wonder Nigeria has been in the wilderness for the past 55 years. Churches and mosques are filled with "worshippers" on Sundays and Fridays, yet evil abounds in the land. May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by kYjelly2: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
VonBismark:
exactly, in civilized countries there re debates between the candidates contesting for office, you don't just make promises without explaining how you intend to bring it to fruition, in nigeria u dnt hv anything like that and consequently demagogues keep getting elected into office and the masses dont seem to learn 4rm their mistakes

It's so sad cry

I wonder who'll contest next, maybe buhari vs atiku, or buhari vs babaginda cheesy

or maybe obj returns for the trifecta cool

Nigeria is really a "green" country by the amount of recycling we keep doing.

Turning hot, stinky poo, into Hershey kisses undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up! A Must Read By All Nigerians by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
sounds like poetry.

(1) (Reply)

See The New Method Youths Used For Free Zakzaky Protest In Bauchi(photos) / Nigerians Brace For More Fuel Queues / Why The Desperation To Rope In Jonathan? – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.