Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

President Buhari cannot Ignore The Allegations Of Corruption Against Audu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari cannot Ignore The Allegations Of Corruption Against Audu? (477 Views)

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari cannot Ignore The Allegations Of Corruption Against Audu? by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
The pathetic confessions of Sugabelly on her blog as posted on Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' - Crime - Nigeria, https://www.nairaland.com/2766771/sugabelly-speaks-out-surviving-mustapha, should not be ignored or swept under the carpet by President Muhammadu Buhari, because Sugabelly mentioned that the late Audu and his family stole US$11 billion. The sudden death of the gubernatorial candidate of the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi State should not be used as an excuse to overlook the allegations of corruption against Audu. His family must be made to account for the US$11 billion. Again, the young lady who has survived the stigma and trauma of her horrible ordeals of criminal sexual torture by the sons of the late Audu and their accomplices must be watched to protect her from the accused who must be desperate to destroy the evidence of the sex tapes, deny her allegations and silence her so that she cannot testify against them. If this terrible incident happened in the United States of America, President Barack Obama would have reacted immediately and the suspects would have been arrested by now.
Re: President Buhari cannot Ignore The Allegations Of Corruption Against Audu? by Teewhy2: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya win My Cussons Baby Moments competition by clicking on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578 be part of her success story by voting for her, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders. We are banking on over 2million fellow Nairalanders for your votes to win this competition.
Kindly vote once and share to your friends for their votes. Thanks for the anticipated votes #CussonsBabyMoments
Re: President Buhari cannot Ignore The Allegations Of Corruption Against Audu? by emmalexabl(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Heavy corruption charges were made against Amechi and Fashola..
It was same PMB who overlooked those charges and even compensated them with juicy ministerial positions..
So stop crying more than the bereaved because i know that you op is not even a kogite..
Re: President Buhari cannot Ignore The Allegations Of Corruption Against Audu? by Orikinla(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Teewhy2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya win My Cussons Baby Moments competition by clicking on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578 be part of her success story by voting for her, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders. We are banking on over 2million fellow Nairalanders for your votes to win this competition.
Kindly vote once and share to your friends for their votes. Thanks for the anticipated votes #CussonsBabyMoments
. Wrong posting. Something is wrong with your IQ.
Re: President Buhari cannot Ignore The Allegations Of Corruption Against Audu? by OkuDiOver1(f): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter From A Nairalander To President Buhari / El-rufai Labels Biafra Agitators Losers? / APC Members Stage Protest Over Cancellation Of Southern Ijaw Result (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.