Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

How To Track A Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track A Number (2668 Views)

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number / How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track A Number by Engrpj(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
pls guyz I need help..there is this number that have been disturbing me a lot... pls Network Gurus how can I track it pls...its an MTN number..
Re: How To Track A Number by obinnashady(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Go to okija shrine

2 Likes

Re: How To Track A Number by fexti: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Send him recharge card #1500 he will call you and send his adress

5 Likes

Re: How To Track A Number by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Download Truecaller from the play store

3 Likes

Re: How To Track A Number by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
use truecaller app... download from playstore...

2 Likes

Re: How To Track A Number by mabeni(m): 5:32am On Nov 28, 2015
obinnashady:
Go to okija shrine
must u comment?
Re: How To Track A Number by shenaitim(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Truecaller
Re: How To Track A Number by johnmartus(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2015
shenaitim:
Truecaller
I ALSO HAD THE SAME ISSUE SOMEONE STOLEN MY PHONE IN OFFICE AND ANYTIME MY CLIENT CALL ME ON THE NUMBER THIS USELESS MAN WILL STILL PEAK IT PLEASE WHAT DID YOU SUGGEST I CAN DO?
Re: How To Track A Number by cirmuell(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
johnmartus:
I ALSO HAD THE SAME ISSUE SOMEONE STOLEN MY PHONE IN OFFICE AND ANYTIME MY CLIENT CALL ME ON THE NUMBER THIS USELESS MAN WILL STILL PEAK IT PLEASE WHAT DID YOU SUGGEST I CAN DO?
lipsrsealed

Inform your service provider(just go to their office with the sim cert. or any form of identity), they'll block the line for ya. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Track A Number by johnmartus(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
cirmuell:
lipsrsealed

Inform your service provider(just go to their office with the sim cert. or any form of identity), they'll block the line for ya. smiley
THANKS
Re: How To Track A Number by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
obinnashady:
Go to okija shrine
Common sense is truly not common
Re: How To Track A Number by bayodele73(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
mabeni:
must u comment?
must u reply him

(1) (Reply)

Asphalt 8 Airborne Mod Apk + Data V3.1.1c / Etisalat Network : Can Recieve But Can't Make Calls / 5 Cool Hios 3.2 Features On The New Camon Cm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.