Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (41564 Views)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Episteme2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
U say u luv Nigeria yet a bomb goes off in Kano and instead of coming home to mourn with ur people u continue junketing around the world.

U say u respect human rights yet u raid Attahiru Bafarawa's home and arrest and lock up his son simply because he is friends with Dasuki.

U say u respect human rights yet u arrest Boni Haruna simply for standing as surety for Dasuki and u try to force him to abandon his friend

U say u respect human rights yet u barricade Dasuki in his home,deny him medical attention,flout court orders and make him critically ill.

U say u are fighting BH yet u are travelling the world drinking tea with world leaders whilst ur soldiers are secretly being slaughtered.

U say u are a born again democrat yet u voted against the protection of human rights at the UN alongside Iran and North Korea. Shame on u.

All those lying liars and howling howlers that voted for Buhari should clap for themselves for the terrible mess our country is now in.

U say u are fighting BH yet since u came to power Nigeria hasbeen declared ashaving the worlds 4th most deadly terror group-Fulani militants

U say u are fighting BH yet since u came to power Nigeria has been declared as the world's 3rd most terrorised country.

U say u are fighting BH yet since u came to power BH has grown,regained territory and has been declared the worlds most deadly terror group

U say u are fighting BH last year u told the world that an qttack on BH is an attack on the north.

U say u are fighting BH but the first thing u did when u came to power was to remove military checkpoints.This guaranteed BH free movement.

U say u are fighting BH but the man u appointed as ur NSA was retired from army a few years ago for ordering the release of BH terrorists.

You say u are fighting BH yet u were nominated as their spokesman and chief negotiator 2 years ago in proposed peace talks with Fed. Govt..

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/670277365730291712

173 Likes 26 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by mekd: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ffk.... always on time

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin
*Swoops down on him, gives him 619, a close line to boot, an upper cut, a left hand hook to the chin, a right hand jab to the left ear, a knee to his hairy huge balls, over the rope body slam, finishes him up with three successive wicked suplex city trips*

cool angry cool angry

Below is the result and consequence of shoulting "Sai Baba" on any fuel queue nationwide presently.
Be warned tongue

413 Likes 50 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by captainflash(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Even the clothe you're wearing, nah buhari cause am

Nonsense post indeed..

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by themilanway(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Coming from a man who slept with his mother,disowned his adult daughters,a cocaine addict,a man who screws and love to screw anything in skirt,a two timing and shameless pig,a man who ran fast to his old vomit before it dried up.......

Who takes Fani Kayode serious?

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by mazzi: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
You say you love nigeria while fuel is sold for 250 per litre

You say you love nigeria while those who voted for you hoping to get free brukutu and ewedu are biting their tongue in hunger

You

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Make I spread mat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by wachakuta(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ve u Heard of d Tanzanian President??

Ab sumbody should connect him to PMB

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by kennyjodeci(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=40467866]Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin[/quote

You re just a stupid person.....what has Gej got to do with this? He s no longer the president. Why are you still mentioning his name? Are you ok at all?

Abeg nairaland today na my birthday, una know wetin to do nah.....nor be say I dey beg o but as nairaland culture demands]

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Karlovich: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
He's on world tour, the travelling president

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Dear chairperson of lamenting lamenters

Yeah.. GEJ is responsible for ...
Late arrival of Christ
Depletion in the ozone layer
Desert encroachment
Buhari ineptitude and illiteracy
Okorocha's early menopause
And your constant giberrish

The day you drop dead of hate
Hatred for GEJ will be responsible..

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by chaseTE: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Guy you are getting more frustrated, slow down you are not the only person that voted Bubu.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by bugzbunny: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mr presido ajala drinking malt since 1890bc

When troubles pile up at home and u gat no clue how to solve it.... Do it the buhari way... Board d nearest flight and disappear cheesy

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by maupe: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

You might not know it( you probably do), but you are ruining your credibility and rating with every remark you have made in the past one week. I suggest, you take a vacation.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by mekd: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

see ya life

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Chubhie: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
PMB body language depicts a man who is hell bent on having a good time in Aso Rock even though Rome burns. He won a lottery and deserves to enjoy his 4 years.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Wailers quoting you or not, doesn't change the fact that you lack commonsense

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
I thought Buhari's committee already found evidences indicting Dasuki

— Olufemi Olu-Kayode (@realFFK) November 27, 2015
U say u respect human rights yet u raid Attahiru
Bafarawa’s home and arrest and lock up his son simply
because he is friends with Dasuki.
— Olufemi Olu-Kayode (@realFFK) November 27, 2015
U say u respect human rights yet u arrest Boni Haruna
simply for standing as surety for Dasuki and u try to force
him to abandon his friend

Why the 'bolded', if you already have evidences against the man. This Buhari and his gang are serial liars.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by bugzbunny: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Breaking news..... Passingshit just passed his brains in d process grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Seriously some mumurism has no cure.To think someone actually liked this!!

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Icecomrade: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
F
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by sosanova: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
lol

178 Likes 18 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Richie0974: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by dayo23(f): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
True talk

7 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Sijo01(f): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ffk have spoken! Waiting for Fayose

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by kennyman2000(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmm...FFK again!
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Damalex4luv(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
The guy below me is here to type rubbish as always.
They claim Buhari is sponsoring Boko Haram and I keep wondering while they still keep on bombing people from his tribe after he has won the election, What an irony. As for FfK he's only looking for attention. May God preserve those that lost there lives.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wanted to comment, but when I saw passingshot's comment I ran out of ideas. Passingshots why?

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa's Letter To South Africa In April 1961 (Throwback) / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.