Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (41570 Views)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by xest(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin
From ur post here,u r the clueless one. Did Jonathan leave fuel scarcity too? Was he d one dt sponsors d BH? Is travelling abroad d way to solve d problem? I always tell ppl lik u to shut d Bleep off uf u dnt hv any meaningful comment to make.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Bigprozzie: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Keep reporting, you're just wasting your time.

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Yehman(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin
Weed is bad
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Yehman(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Big fool
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Spybradd: 12:27am On Nov 28, 2015
kolmart MONKEY grin:
Please is this man called FFK still alive or speaking from his grave? this stupid man is not relevant anymore. he is just trying to be relevant from where he is.
grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
FFK might be the worst politician to some Nigerians,but most of the points he's making are really on track.We shouldn't forget that in every democratic setting,there should be checks and balances which comes from the opposition party.Let's imagine a Nigeria where everything the president does is applauded with "Sai Baba",whether good or bad;to me,it'll be a smooth drive to a failed democratic setting.
Let's try and make Nigeria a better nation by allowing the opposition to set the government on course.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Spybradd: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
neoapocalypse CHIMPANZEE grin:

Don't mind mind dem jare , was he not dancing shoki after a bomb blast during his tenure
grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

u are wrong bro
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by arresa: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2015
I always ignore this ffk scumbag and no good nuisance....

This clown and scumbag was around and supporting GEJ when GEJ looked the other way instead of fighting BH while claiming BH was politically driven by his enemies? So, PMB has the same enemy now just like himself back then?

This clown and scumbag was around and supporting GEJ when the same terrorists bombed Nigerians in Abuja, same city where GEJ and his family sleeps, but the worthless and incompetent GEJ instead of sitting and fighting BH on behalf of the dead Nigerians whose blood was still wet on the ground took off to Kano to dance skelewu and grind on some innocent woman.

This clown and scumbag was around and supporting GEJ when GEJ declared state of emergency in Borno, meaning he was in charge of that state, but BH still managed to ravage the state and drove of with hundreds of school girls.

This clown and scumbag was around and supporting GEJ when GEJ and his wife was ridiculing Nigerians on National TV and refusing to admit anything till 2 weeks later after the world reacted to his incompetency.

This clown and scumbag was around and supporting GEJ when GEJ was celebrating with his nollywood clowns after BH slaughtered 40 Nigerian school children instead of fighting BH.

This clown and scumbag was around and supporting GEJ was rewarding crooked and incompetent service chiefs with National Awards and promotions after losing thousands of Nigerians and Nigerian territory to BH.

This worthless clown and medusa with zero self worth and belonging is bad news to any sane and rational society.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Blizzy9ja: 1:13am On Nov 28, 2015
nyben4eva:
FFK might be the worst politician to some Nigerians,but most of the points he's making are really on track.We shouldn't forget that in every democratic setting,there should be checks and balances which comes from the opposition party.Let's imagine a Nigeria where everything the president does is applauded with "Sai Baba",whether good or bad;to me,it'll be a smooth drive to a failed democratic setting.
Let's try and make Nigeria a better nation by allowing the opposition to set the government on course.
We now have a situation wer a lot of the pro Sai Baba guys are so ashamed of themselves that all they can do now is always be on the defensive blaming the flaws of the present govt on the previous govt

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by arresa: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2015
nyben4eva:

Who are you people fooling with your bogus and disingenuous democratic rubbish and opposition? You all were shouting GEJ till 2019 and other rubbish and care less about any democracy or sane opposition.

You ran into the word opposition, democracy and upside down love for Nigeria because you lost the election and not because you give a damn about Nigeria..
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by bfhansonint: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Ajala travel all over the world. Our President must start to send our vice President or relevant cabinet members to represent him in some of these meetings. He must stay home to witness /solve some of these problems himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by friends4ever(m): 1:19am On Nov 28, 2015
FFK Nigeria spokesman...God bless you for your truth.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by bellomohammedbb(m): 1:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Dn't wrry buhari will solve all d proble insha Allah!
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by M4gunners: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2015
Na una go tire oo.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by HastaCuando(m): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2015
U say u are a born again democrat yet u voted against the protection of human rights at the UN alongside Iran and North Korea. Shame on u. cry cry cry
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by nsyforreal: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

if you want the best for this govt and if you want nigeria to progress,criticise them where and when necesary for them to improve,if not we are going nowhere.

what fanikayode is saying is real and to put them on check.

The reason jonathan was voted out was to correct the wrong things he did.

so if you want to help the govt,criticise them and they will use it to deliver.

any country u see there is no opposition such country does not progress cos they will be too comfortable thinking they are performing.no competition.

so oga,spread this to nairalanders.

remain blesd

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by seacoast(m): 2:09am On Nov 28, 2015
themilanway:
Coming from a man who slept with his mother,disowned his adult daughters,a cocaine addict,a man who screws and love to screw anything in skirt,a two timing and shameless pig,a man who ran fast to his old vomit before it dried up.......

Who takes Fani Kayode serious?
hohoho Choi ur pains are all over u, even covered ur common sense
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Niceiroko: 3:18am On Nov 28, 2015
U must an error in this life, show your prove before you speak from your ass, fun ara brain
PassingShot:

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by chrisnero(m): 4:27am On Nov 28, 2015
What goes around,come around
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by oyesjoy: 5:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Some people has chosen foolishness,and idiocy to the extend of standing against truth. Bigotry supporters of Buhari no longer stand for truth. That's highest order of a fail generation. Everything Kayode wrote are nothing but truth. Only a mad man will not attest to it, that buhari has not lived to expectation. And the foolish ones keep pretending. Shame to you all who fought for change but ended up supporting the same evil against Nigeria. "Kayodes Bitter Truth"
Any youth supporting this government, your end is near, cause we are the one that will suffer it, Buhari is running this country aground , he is close to his grave, he has nothing to loose.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by OnlyemmyM(m): 5:25am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

My man I taught your eyes are widely open to see that Negative and some Apc cacus want to islamize this country, GEJ is our true hero and an outstanding democrat.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=millionboi post=40472372]he shut up jst d way ur destiny has been shut b buhari[

My destiny can't be shut up, so keep shut, and receive sense
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2015
maupe:

You might not know it( you probably do), but you are ruining your credibility and rating with every remark you have made in the past one week. I suggest, you take a vacation.
Yeah, it's true with the wailers as long as I don't take a common position with them every time. I am only "objective and reasonable" when my position is in tandem with theirs.

Funny set of humans you lot are. grin grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2015
nsyforreal:

if you want the best for this govt and if you want nigeria to progress,criticise them where and when necesary for them to improve,if not we are going nowhere.

what fanikayode is saying is real and to put them on check.

The reason jonathan was voted out was to correct the wrong things he did.

so if you want to help the govt,criticise them and they will use it to deliver.

any country u see there is no opposition such country does not progress cos they will be too comfortable thinking they are performing.no competition.

so oga,spread this to nairalanders.

remain blesd
What has the diarrhea infested mouth FFK said that makes any sense? That the president should return home because of BH strike in Kano when the fact is such strike is almost a regular occurrence since 2012? If that were to be the case, governance would have been grounded long time ago.

Opposition without sense will not resonate with me.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by JayonDennis(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2015
U call him names..yet he is better than you.. He was already a lieutenant whn he was ur age, a governor whn he was 33, president at 43.. He is better than you and ur entire clan before he was 50.. Ur insults wouldn't change that fact...
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by tommynico(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Do you know how foolish u sound vomiting that out of ur mouth? Lemme save u the stress: you sound not only foolish but confused as well.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by amtaken(f): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2015
And also always on point.
mekd:
Ffk.... always on time
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by amtaken(f): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2015
The funniest part of your right up is that even you don't believe your own lies.

PassingShot:

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Adekunlemetals1(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Worldofmetals.com.ng [b][/b][/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]

A beautiful place to be
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Adekunlemetals1(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Worldofmetals.com.ng

A Beautiful place to be...
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Splashme: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
yes he's on mission to restore the dignity of Nigeria. No. 1. I.5millions Nigerians has lost their jobs. 2. Our soldiers are being slaughtered daily by Boko haram. 3. Boko haram now bomb Nigeria daily with about 3000 people have lost their lives 4 Done allow ne to mention fuel scarcity. This mission that Emperor Buhari is embarking on will lead to disintegration of Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos / 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) / Tafawa Balewa's Letter To South Africa In April 1961 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.