Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. (44039 Views)

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
How will you feel if a lady asks you to tell her the size and condition of your manliness?

Oh i guess you will give her that "olosho" look as it seems to be a taboo for a lady to ask such questions from a man especially when she is considering settling down with him in a no sex before marriage affair....interesting.

Lets think for a second...do you think we are fair to these ladies who are not expected to cheat on their hubbies.even if they marry men whose J.T is not functioning or either too big for comfort or not big enough to satisfy them in bed i guess they are just expected to cry in silence and act as if all is good..how unfair.

How selfishly convenient it is for a guy who can just look at a lady and see if she has what he wants as regards sexual endowments.
We're used to hearing the kind of despicable “guy talk” that evaluates women according to their bra size or even … interior dimensions — but not so much women. I think this is grossly unfair on our ladies.

It will be surprising for many to know that some ladies just cant handle anything above 6inch due to the morphology of their organs while some ladies would rather not marry than be with a man below 5inches or one that has erectile problems and yes we know shits happen and a man full of life can have health issues after marriage but that is a totally different ball game.

So when you meet a man,rather than go into premarital sex just to know what he has down there,please let go of your timidity and save yourself from possible unpleasant situation after marriage by asking him just to know what to expect.

And for those who are very curious about the functionality i guess a deep embrace should kick up the thing or if possible let him show you the thing...seeing it is not a sin as long as you don't go the extra mile of committing fornication with him.

Sexual satisfaction is very very vital to ladies even when they don't express it out and when a lady says "i do" to any man,they are actually saying i do to that thing down there so they deserve to know the size and condition of what they will be saying "i do" to and apparently what they will live with for the rest of their lives without necessarily committing adultery.

Hope this makes sense

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by MRBrownJ: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
such questions take time, and lovers must be comfortable with each other before they can answer truthfully such question. that is as silly as asking a lady (we barely know) to show us how she looks without make up, Brazilian hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, without contact lenses, without push up bras and bootay padding etc

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Adasun(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ofcorse it makes senseundecided
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Take Banana till you go yo!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Lucialovely(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good advice for the single and searching kiss kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
I am not good with measurements. She has to find out for herself.

20 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by mayorkyzo: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
She would know d length by how deep it goes into her throat kiss

26 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
I am not good with measurements. She has to find out for herself.

lol...i guess you can measure it from the base and tell her the erect and flaccid size...

Its so amazing how complex the maniless can be...

Some can measure 2inch while flaccid and 8inch when erect while some can be 5inc while flaccid and 6ain just an inch when erect...this is why ladies cant easily decipher the size just by looking at it in resting mode...God is great.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Toks2008:

lol...i guess you can measure it from the base and tell her the erect and flaccid size...

Its so amazing how complex the maniless can be...

Some can measure 2inch while flaccid and 8inch when erect while some can be 5inc while flaccid and 6ain just an inch when erect...this is why ladies cant easily decipher the size just by looking at it in resting mode...God is great.

That's quite a hassle.

I'd rather stick in the receptacle specially designed for these matters.

3 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:
such questions take time, and lovers must be comfortable with each other before they can answer truthfully such question. that is as silly as asking a lady (we barely know) to show us how she looks without make up, Brazilian hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, without contact lenses, without push up bras and bootay padding etc

Jut take her to the pool to swim..need not ask.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Depends on what we got between us. I don't expect a random girl to ask me such
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by MRBrownJ: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Jut take her to the pool to swim..need not ask.

when today you have water resistant make up, and what not, i'd rather be direct and clear about what i desire/want to see.
you have some of these ladies going to the swimming pool and their head dont even go inside the water while swimming. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!

STFUareyouGod:

if a random babe ask for such then we know exactly what her aim is....

2 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if a random babe ask for such then we know exactly what her aim is....
I'll tell her to come see it herself as I don't have the measurement detail
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by MRBrownJ: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

I'll tell her to come see it herself as I don't have the measurement detail

if a random babe ask for such, you can even fukc her right there and then (if chemistry permits)

3 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Well i dont know the context of the word random as used by you cos it takes a guy who wooes at random to meet a random lady...

Im actually referring to the typical decent purposeful no sex before marriage thingy...

Many ladies out of curiousity have been an easy lay for guys even the sexually chaste ladiess and these days ladies believe in test running thereby falling prey to guys who will not spare them but will really test run them until they knock her engine n dump her.

8 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Well i dont know the context of the word random as used by you cos it takes a guy who wooes at random to meet a random lady...

Im actually referring to the typical decent purposeful no sex before marriage thingy...

Many ladies out of curiousity have been an easy lay for guys even the sexually chaste ladiess and these days ladies believe in test running thereby falling prey to guys who will not spare them but will really test run them until they knock her engine n dump her.
only two sets of girls can ask such question; a prospective fvckmate and a GF that we haven't had any sexxxual shii
My random in the context means a girl we have nothing beyond friendship
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if a random babe ask for such, you can even fukc her right there and then (if chemistry permits)
lol. You don't fvck every pvssy mate.

1 Like

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by MRBrownJ: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. You don't fvck every pvssy mate.

thats why i wrote "if chemistry permits"

1 Like

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:

thats why i wrote "if chemistry permits"
got ya bro. You are right
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
only two sets of girls can ask such question; a prospective fvckmate and a GF that we haven't had any sexxxual shii
My random in the context means a girl we have nothing beyond friendship

Issorite
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Are you related to mustapha Audu? lol

You talk as if she must concur. Some ladies are just like that and it does not mean they want to get down with you pls forget the chemistry or physics talks.

2 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by leGeExus(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Toks2008:
How will you feel if a lady asked you to tell her the size and condition of your manliness?

Oh i guess you will give her that "olosho" look as it seems to be a taboo for a lady to ask such questions from a man especially when she is considering settling down with him in a no sex before marriage affair....interesting.

Lets think for a second...do you think we are fair to these ladies who are not expected to ask us out even if they are dieing for us,they are not expected to sleep around even when they catch us doing same,they are expected to remain loyal,humble,a good spouse and on and on...even if they marry a man whose J.T is not functioning or either too big for comfort or not big enough to satisfy them in bed i guess they are just expected to cry in silence and act as if all is good..how unfair.

How selfishly convenient it is for a guy who can just look at a lady and see if she has what he wants as regards sexual endowments.
We’re used to hearing the kind of despicable “guy talk” that evaluates women according to their bra size or even … interior dimensions — but not so much women. I think this is grossly unfair on our ladies.

I think the idea of sex before marriage is fueled by the curiosity that engulfs the subconscious mind of ladies and rather than wait patiently till marriage for fear of getting disappointed,they would rather prefer to get down with the guy to see how active or how big or small he is but i gues if ladies can be bold to ask guys questions regarding their J.T when erect,at least she will know what to expect and probably prepare her mind for that.

Some ladies just cant handle anything above 6inch due to health reasons while some ladies wil rather not marry than be with a man below 5inches or one that has erectyle problems and yes we know shitts hapen and a man full of life can have health issues after marriage but that is a totally different ball game.

Sexual activity is very very vital to ladies especially in marital setting and it will be a good thing for ladies to ask guys the size and condition of what they have and any guy who makes a false declaration may as well risk a break up after the lady realizes that she was deceived lol!

This thread may seem funny and awkward but i have discussed with many ladies who actually committed adultery as a result of their hubby not measuring up to expectations so when you meet a man,rather than go into premarital sex just to know what he has down there,you can ask him and know what to expect and for those who are curious about the functionality i guess a deep embrace should kick up the thing or if possible let him show you the thing...seing it is not a sin as long as you don't go the extra mile of committing fornication with him or in your mind..this is a serious matter.

Our ladies deserve to know the size and condition to what they will be saying "i do" to and apparently what they will live with for the rest of their lives without necessarily committing fornication.

Hope this makes sense
u sabi talk ehn

1 Like

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
leGeExus:
u sabi talk ehn

Write you mean?

And yes i love to because im passionate about it..you have problems with that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by MRBrownJ: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Are you related to mustapha Audu? lol

You talk as if she must concur. Some ladies are just like that and it does not mean they want to get down with you pls forget the chemistry or physics talks.

chemistry goes BOTH ways, bro..... if it is just one sided then it certainly CANNOT be called chemistry, duh!

1 Like

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
i believe ladies will have something to contrribute to this.

Lalasticlala,ishilove,what do you think?
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by cruzita(f): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
suddenly picks interest *
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
suddenly picks interest *
lol..trust ladies to like this.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by mrphysics(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Observing
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
mrphysics:
Observing
Mrphysics you don land here?how was your flight?

1 Like

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by 20bc(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
The ladies deserves all the right to ask such question, but we are not in such society where they make those demands. They can only have to find out for themselves but having sex with the guys.

Some ladies would want some big but won't get the satisfaction of it sexually.... But some will have it small and know how best to use it....

It all depends on the mentality of the girl, if she see's a 5inches and presume it very big, it will always be big to her whether she see's 9inches own....

5 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by mrphysics(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Mrphysics you don land here?how was your flight?
Very fyn sir. just bought that piece of land. waiting for front page
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Vikky014(f): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.