Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. (44051 Views)

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vikky014:
lipsrsealed

LOL! better talk and stop being timid..Ladies love sexual satisfaction so much but they just keep mum like innocent people.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Vikky014(f): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! better talk and stop being timid..Ladies love sexual satisfaction so much but they just keep mum like innocent people.
LOL....Wht do u want me to say? kiss...Am soooo innocent Trust me
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
lalasticlala i no go give you my younger sister to marry again if you no let more ladies air their opinion on this.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nina4u(f): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is a verry rubbish post ..very stuuupid immature post ..Sexual satisfaction is importand ofcause but that doesnt mean the size of your cooock ...do u ask a gal ..how big deep andtight is u pussy? I can tell u this ..it is not how big u manhood is that matters it is how u use it ... If u are too big at can also be a handicap since u cant get the whole thing in and it would hurt for the gal ...u can b avarage sized too and rock her world if u know how to fukk ..lol the size dont matter ..its the motion of the ocean baby ...lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by lalasticlala(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Toks2008:
lalasticlala i no go give you my younger sister to marry again if you no let more ladies air their opinion on this.

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by firstking01(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmm, dis toks u dey tink ocry
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by firstking01(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Take Banana till you go yo!
hahahahaha, i no fit hold d laff grin
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Funnyguy83: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nina4u:
This is a verry rubbish post ..very stuuupid immature post ..Sexual satisfaction is importand ofcause but that doesnt mean the size of your cooock ...do u ask a gal ..how big deep andtight is u pussy? I can tell u this ..it is not how big u manhood is that matters it is how u use it ... If u are too big at can also be a handicap since u cant get the whole thing in and it would hurt for the gal ...u can b avarage sized too and rock her world if u know how to fukk ..lol the size dont matter ..its the motion of the ocean baby ...lol

Orubebe weed in action...please try to calm down and make your input..ko faja
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Issokay
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticlala abi na true be wettin i just read now because i dey wonder why you dey hide this thread since.Hmmmm!
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by lalasticlala(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala abi na true be wettin i just read now because i dey wonder why you dey hide this thread since.Hmmmm!

hahaha.. u de mind that clown?
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
lalasticlala:

hahaha.. u de mind that clown?

Lol! i know say na joke because no way wey e go fit know except..*coughs*

Oya prove am wrong lol!
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by 9inches(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
20bc:
It all depends on the mentality of the girl, if she see's a 5inches and presume it very big, it will always be big to her whether she see's 9inches own...

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by octopusfreaky(f): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
LIKE SERIOUSLY,NEVER LADIES DO THIS, ALL I DO IS EXPOSE MY LAPS AND SEE THE'' NEEDFUL'RISE LIKE YEAST IN PUFF-PUFF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by AyamBlaze: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Orubebe weed in action...please try to calm down and make your input..ko faja
this one pass orubebe weed o! I smell Oshogbo weed somewhere in between her post
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by AyamBlaze: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
LIKE SERIOUSLY,NEVER LADIES DO THIS, ALL I DO IS EXPOSE MY LAPS AND SEE THE'' NEEDFUL'RISE LIKE YEAST IN PUFF-PUFF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
mtschww! Come try am with me, na u go lose..
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by octopusfreaky(f): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
AyamBlaze:
mtschww! Come try am with me, na u go lose..
hahaaha just kidding
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by missingrib(f): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Toks2008:
How will you feel if a lady asks you to tell her the size and condition of your manliness?

Oh i guess you will give her that "olosho" look as it seems to be a taboo for a lady to ask such questions from a man especially when she is considering settling down with him in a no sex before marriage affair....interesting.

Lets think for a second...do you think we are fair to these ladies who are not expected to cheat on their hubbies.even if they marry men whose J.T is not functioning or either too big for comfort or not big enough to satisfy them in bed i guess they are just expected to cry in silence and act as if all is good..how unfair.

How selfishly convenient it is for a guy who can just look at a lady and see if she has what he wants as regards sexual endowments.
We're used to hearing the kind of despicable “guy talk” that evaluates women according to their bra size or even … interior dimensions — but not so much women. I think this is grossly unfair on our ladies.

It will be surprising for many to know that some ladies just cant handle anything above 6inch due to the morphology of their organs while some ladies would rather not marry than be with a man below 5inches or one that has erectile problems and yes we know shits happen and a man full of life can have health issues after marriage but that is a totally different ball game.

So when you meet a man,rather than go into premarital sex just to know what he has down there,please let go of your timidity and save yourself from possible unpleasant situation after marriage by asking him just to know what to expect.

And for those who are very curious about the functionality i guess a deep embrace should kick up the thing or if possible let him show you the thing...seeing it is not a sin as long as you don't go the extra mile of committing fornication with him.

Sexual satisfaction is very very vital to ladies even when they don't express it out and when a lady says "i do" to any man,they are actually saying i do to that thing down there so they deserve to know the size and condition of what they will be saying "i do" to and apparently what they will live with for the rest of their lives without necessarily committing adultery.

Hope this makes sense
for me o. no dulling becos I must know the size
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
missingrib:
for me o. no dulling becos I must know the size

LOL!

The truth is that every lady should know what she is getting into and if both of you are really close,you can actually decide to see it live and does not mean he will grab you but if the lady is the timid type, she can still stylishly know.

Many guys should understand that in most cases,when a lady says i do in holy matrimony, she is actually saying i do 70% to that thing and any other thing is 30%,that is why you see some ladies saying"i justy love him" even when the guy no be am in terms of other aspects and this is what makes a rich madam follow okada man.

This is one thread lalasticlala obviously refused to put on f page and i still wonder why.lol!
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by missingrib(f): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL!

The truth is that every lady should know what she is getting into and if both of you are really close,you can actually decide to see it live and does not mean he will grab you but if the lady is the timid type, she can still stylishly know.

Many guys should understand that in most cases,when a lady says i do in holy matrimony, she is actually saying i do 70% to that thing and any other thing is 30%,that is why you see some ladies saying"i justy love him" even when the guy no be am in terms of other aspects and this is what makes a rich madam follow okada man.

This is one thread lalasticlala obviously refused to put on f page and i still wonder why.lol!
no mind him
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by flokii: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
ehnnn... it's working noni

huge & kicking.. what else?
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
I still dey wonder why lalasticlala no put this thread for fpage.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Cherlene(f): 2:30am On Feb 22, 2016
MRBrownJ:
such questions take time, and lovers must be comfortable with each other before they can answer truthfully such question. that is as silly as asking a lady (we barely know) to show us how she looks without make up, Brazilian hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, without contact lenses, without push up bras and bootay padding etc

At bolded grin grin

Cherlene
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Ishilove: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Toks2008:
How will you feel if a lady asks you to tell her the size and condition of your manliness?
Hian! cheesy

Wo, it is not my business the size of his jabulani. If it likes it can be as big as Abuja yam, or as small as yoruba banana. My own is let the tin sha be working and let him know how to take me to cloud 9.

Shikena! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Adesiji77: 6:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Hian! cheesy

Wo, it is not my business the size of his jabulani. If it likes it can be as big as Abuja yam, or as small as yoruba banana. My own is let the tin sha be working and let him know how to take me to cloud 9.

Shikena! cheesy cheesy

The signature? lipsrsealed
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Ishilove: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Adesiji77:

The signature? lipsrsealed
All join cheesy
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Richiy(f): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Ladies!!!

Don't act like it is not important to you. Don't think that sex is secondary. You will not realize how important it is until you enter the marriage contract. If you are not of the school that samples before marriage, please take your time and ask!!!

Also ask about expertise, so that you can know where to start from and what to expect

As for me.... undecided undecided
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Hian! cheesy

Shikena! cheesy cheesy
I had to view your profile over and over again to be sure it was truly Ishilove that posted such a comment shocked
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Richiy:
Ladies!!!

Don't act like it is not important to you. Don't think that sex is secondary. You will not realize how important it is until you enter the marriage contract. If you are not of the school that samples before marriage, please take your time and ask!!!

Also ask about expertise, so that you can know where to start from and what to expect

As for me.... undecided undecided

Thats all..abeg tell them..
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Hian! cheesy

Shikena! cheesy cheesy

Gam!

Lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.