Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha (4264 Views)

Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC / Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha / Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Lamexx(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rape is rape.... If husband rape wife, its still rape. If boyfriend rapes girlfriend, its still rape. Let the law take its cause.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Omotayor123(f): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Orishirishi.... Now some mofos are taking advantage of the situation... undecided
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by redsconsult(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
waiting for season 3 from the pussy blackmailer... title denying of the email address/ fabricated email
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by donem: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
That's their luck, I feel no sympathy for the girl, when the going was good back then 2007 she never made any fuse.

Besides a teenager of 17 year's old felt very okay sexing a 27 years man, and her parents probably consented then.

I smell gold digging things.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Check out the dates on the messages....
Probably before the rape.

On the other hand, I can only wonder what the lady wants to achieve with this her story, I don't think she can prove anything in court.

She probably wants to destroy the guys life.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by segend(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
If she was hurt by the way he treated her, then why was she still sending him messages after she got away to the US.
Or let me ask differently, when did she realised she was raped and hurt. Cos from these mails, she left the country, and she was still d one trying to keep in touch. Abeg what Am I missing.

1 Like

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by safarigirl(f): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
ALVA001:

my man according to d nig constitution u can have sex wt a 17 yr old gal, because age of marriage is different from age of consent, nig age of consent is 12 as recently adjusted, b4 dia was no specified age.
it is what applied as at the time of her rape that the law will consider

Hence, the universal age of 18 will be considered, she was a minor and so, brother Mustapha smashed a minor.

1 Like

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by dazekid(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
I doubt the person who did this email dump is an actual lawyer, if he is then he must be a very bad one. All these emails have done is make her case more defensible. From "the victim's" emails, you can deduce that the rape had already occurred and levelling with her recent revelations, you can easily argue that she had been brainwashed, considering the medication(she claims to take) and (hopefully) doctors prescriptions, there are so many ways to win her case. I am very sure the accused wouldn't want this case to play in (a neutral) court because if she by any chance gets a good lawyer(or even a bad one who has me holding the forte grin cheesy grin), he would definitely lose. He has committed so many crimes just going by this excerpt alone.
All those people calling her a slut honestly don't know anything about how psychological manipulation works. Imagine even Afe Babalola's firm throwing a tantrum with that first "document".

1 Like

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by pomporiking: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigerians are mentally backward when it comes to rape,its really disgusting
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Funjosh(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2015
These two are f*cking each other ni jor, not rape tongue
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by emperorchedda(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2015
ALVA001:

my man according to d nig constitution u can have sex wt a 17 yr old gal, because age of marriage is different from age of consent, nig age of consent is 12 as recently adjusted, b4 dia was no specified age.
Tell them brother!

Ignorant peeps everywhere, it's really scary
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by eightsin(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2015
what a drama!!!!
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by otokx(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Its always good to hear at least 2 sides of the story.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by ishiamu(m): 12:37am On Nov 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What of the unclad pics?

Bad guy
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by ishiamu(m): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:
I'm still awaiting more of his defence. But with the little I have seen, it's crystal clear the girl was used and dumped. She's an 0losho. He took advantage of that to bleep the hell outta her. She's only vexed that her sorry as$ has been dumped just like how one of my FB frnds has been crying after she was dumped by her guy.

It's visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that she was an 0kpo who enjoyed being fvvcked by a Governor's son. Certainly, she would be bragging to her mates then that she's receiving a Governor's son's condo while they (her friend) were being knacked by tout. She would even advice them to upgrade to House of Assembly's members' sons.

Relax the girl will speak again.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by free2ryhme: 2:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by itunu8(f): 2:43am On Nov 28, 2015
segend:
If she was hurt by the way he treated her, then why was she still sending him messages after she got away to the US.
Or let me ask differently, when did she realised she was raped and hurt. Cos from these mails, she left the country, and she was still d one trying to keep in touch. Abeg what Am I missing.

Exatly my point.. My brother, thats the clause there oo. This babe is just an obsessive lover. She was heartbroken and now she wants revenge. Imagine from the mail she still said greet abdul and bashir for me.. I taught she sed they disgusted her because they raped here.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by Holywizard: 6:32am On Nov 28, 2015
captainflash:
Is this a prayer or what?
a wish
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by segend(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2015
itunu8:

Exatly my point.. My brother, thats the clause there oo. This babe is just an obsessive lover. She was heartbroken and now she wants revenge. Imagine from the mail she still said greet abdul and bashir for me.. I taught she sed they disgusted her because they raped here.

She is just making mockery of rape, because of ladies like this that people have doubts when someone is raped.
Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by safarigirl(f): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2015
emperorchedda:
Tell them brother!

Ignorant peeps everywhere, it's really scary
you and your bother are the ignorant ones here. if you have no background in law, please just keep quiet and allow people that know what they are talking about speak.

The age of consent became 11 (which is disgusting) this year, the girl was r-aped in 2007, which means, the law in place in 2007 will apply here.

Demonizing the ra-pe victims is a dumb strategy and the Audu's lawyer must be as dumb as most NLers

3 Likes

Re: Full Text: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly & Abubakar Audu's Son Mustapha by DaBullIT(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Raype experts what's the deal?

How market?

This sugarbb is a real scammer , some of the contents of her message is from lovngyou

Trust me, I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback PIC Of Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali Being Praised Before GEJ / The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku / Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.