Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused (3234 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Joel3(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
For those who missed my previous thread please read it here. www.nairaland.com/2734174/should-sleep-dont-want-date

She is my close female friend. She has an eye for me more than just a friend and not that i don't fancy or imagine sleeping with her in my brain but she is not just the kind or type of girls I am into. I have my preference when it comes to female physic like big arss, light skin and all that stuff. She normally invite me to her office, her place of work. And we do discuss some random things like friends do.

She had done everything to me, like sleeping on my leg, sleep with her breast on my lap. Rob and pet my face with her hand, called me sweet sweet names like my darling. my husband even made some statement like we are actually dating. I always use this statement to kill her impression.

That I don't date girls for now. Dating girls is not among my current list of agenda and that I have a lot of girls contact on my phone but I don't call neither do I want them to call me, that i don't and won't take it serious at all not now and not anywhere near soon.

There was a day she ask me for money and I said I don't have in a resistance like I don't have a thing for her. And she said I should not call her again and I should not come to her office again. Then I provoke and made this statement. Wait... who the hell are you to me? Am I your boyfriend? Then she said she can't date me and if I ask her out she won't agree for me. Then she said I should leave her office. Later that day when i refuse to talk to her again. she came to me and apologies.

Fast forward to today. I was in her office today when she made some statement. She said what if she ask me out like we should start dating boyfriend and girlfriend what will I say to it. Then I reply what kind of question is that. Then she said if I don't like her or what, I replied ofcourse I like you if not I won't be coming to your office.

Then she said the water she drank from I didn't drink it, (cause she went to buy water and she only buy one for herself and I ask why you didn't buy two, she said I didn't tell earlier and I replied I am telling you now and she said she can't go out again and I should drink the one she drink remain which I didn't)

OK while I was trying to prove it she keep saying and repeating it and how do I look her self. To let that matter dies I took the water and drank it and I can see a smile on her face.

Then next she repeat that questions. She said she only want yes or no. Then I replied I can't answer that question. And I said I don't get you are you toasting me or what? she said OK yes she is toasting me. She said the only thing she need is a yes or no.

There was riggings going on my head since I was born no girl has ever toast me directly like this with a yes or no answer.

Then I gave her a reply "it depends" then she said what kind of answer is that and I should not talk to her again. and In fact I should leave her office and not come again.

Then I told her look here, I don't want to marry now and not ready to make any decision now before I could finish saying it she cut it from my mouth and She said she is not asking me to marry her. Then I said what I mean by "it depends" I am not ready for any commitment or serious relationship I might consider just a kind of relationship. Then she said I should forget about that she didn't ask me all that. Then I said if its just a normal relationship I won't mind to date her.

I could see that she was happy after I said that. But I was still acting like I am not the one who wanted the relationship, then she a statement that got me confused that we should rent house and live together. let me end it here.

Oh well when she said she would miss me when I was about to leave then I told her if she is missing me then she should call me and take me out. She was laughing that I should be the one to take her out not her, then I told her you are no serious then, you are the one who will be missing me so stick to it . the truth is while I actually agree to this girl I was also considering the economical aspect. as I won't be spending a damn on a bitc.h especially this December period.

As I was about going just an inch away to the door and she said if that's how I will say goodbye. Then I said how will I say good bye again? I walked back to her then pet her face and cheeks, and i said so sorry dear i know you will miss me but i must go now and next I grab one of her breast with my right hand and press it.

She scream oh my God, so you are a bad boy. While she was in surprise and kind of excited and imagining what I just did. She put one if her hand on her mouth. then I said goodbye and I left.

Now I am thinking I am going to handle this and what her plan is.

1 Like

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by bronzegoddess(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
I have read on behalf of every romancelander and aLl I can say is>>>>

End time post angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Acidosis(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
What's all this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Solidkay(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
True o,false o, its ur life live it.

2 Likes

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Solidkay(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
True o,false o, its ur life live it.

3 Likes

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Teewhy2: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya win My Cussons Baby Moments competition by clicking on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578 be part of her success story by voting for her, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders. We are banking on over 2million fellow Nairalanders for your votes to win this competition.
Kindly vote once and share to your friends for their votes. Thanks for the anticipated votes #CussonsBabyMoments
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by SAMBARRY: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time story writers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Joel3,

how do you know it took courage to toast you? What if it was easy for her?

1 Like

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by stanvesco(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
i can vouch dat dis actually happened. Hmmm
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by ojeota(f): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Either true or false, take your time to compose it well.
It will be alot better.
Cheers!
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by freecocoa(f): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Mschewwww.

1 Like

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Tundeiab(m): 12:47am On Nov 28, 2015
freecocoa:
Mschewwww.
Baby chill. Take life easy. Ok!
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Joel3(m): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2015
hey. it actually happen what will I gain in lying. check the previous post I made reference to earlier.
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Bloomingbud(f): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Nawa o. The story is too long, since you have agreed what else do you want?

3 Likes

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Pidggin(f): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2015
You have already agreed or do you want to disagree?
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Joel3(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Mindfulness:
Joel3,

how do you know it took courage to toast you? What if it was easy for her?
well I can't really tell, maybe because she has got use to me. but one thing I know it's very hard for a girl to do that.
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Bloomingbud:
Nawa o. The story is too long, since you have agreed what else do you want?

Lol
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by pickabeau1: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2015
I don't get the question

However its a pity the lady has thrown her love on you

You many be economically challenged as most of us are but referring to her as a bìtch shows she has entered end time one chance bus

Wish her the best undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Joel3:
well I can't really tell, maybe because she has got use to me. but one thing I know it's very hard for a girl to do that.

It is hard for some girls and not hard at all for others. Why did you post this your story here? What are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Joel3(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Mindfulness:

It is hard for some girls and not hard at all for others. Why did you post this your story here? What are you looking for?
kind of confused and not sure of what I signing in for. and what her plan for me is. if it where a boy asking a girl out it would have been easy for the girl to say let me think about it.
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Joel3:
kind of confused and not sure of what I signing in for. and what her plan for me is. if it where a boy asking a girl out it would have been easy for the girl to say let me think about it.

Ask her. She is in the best position to answer your questions.

1 Like

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Joel3(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

Ask her. She is in the best position to answer your questions.
I just can't ask her.
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by olashas(f): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2015
What is this? grin grin
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by gidjah(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls boy,treat her with some honour and dignity,dont make her a LovePeddler,she does deserve some respect.her braveness is gargantuan and worth commending
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by HaneefahRN(f): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
This ur story is too long o, pls try and re-read 'summary'.
All I can deduce from ur write-up is tht the girl has entered one chance. I pity her sef. It's obvious u av no respect for her or women in general. Calling her a bi-tch just cos u no wan spend money, are u a skin flint? And all I think u av in mind is d thrill that u'll finally get what u've once imagined (sex) wt her.
The economy is hard, we all know but even at that a relatnship can still be built wt mutual understanding and love.
I dnt knw what advice u're asking 4 nw since u've already said 'Yes'. Pls learn to respect and don't treat her badly.
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Richy4(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
When I saw the caption, I was hoping to read where you were drawing an imaginary map of Africa on the ground with your legs, plucking some wild flowers and Twisting/ bitting your finger nails as the babe was toasting him...... lipsrsealed

Anyways, You do not need an advice, what I think you needed was finance to remedy the situation......
Obviously you practically live in her office. If you do not like her as a person, you will not be going to her office all the time as if you were going to your bedroom.

She got it that you like her. so she was trying to do you a favour by asking what you already had in mind assuming you were not financially challenged. So stop trying to sale us with I am not interested in a relationship product because we are not buying it at all..........

Just say you don't have money for challenges that involves relationship. then we might buy it

1 Like

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by 5minsmadness: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2015
This will make a very good case presentation
cc Mindfulness, timboktou, pickabeau1

I am going to assume this is a true story.

It is obvious from the op's post that he is a young fella, probably an adolesecent or just out of his teens. He seems to spend an awful lot of time at "her office" for someone who is not attracted to her. It could most likely be joblessness or it could be that he hangs around to catch feelings from the girl and enjoy the attention she showers on him.

Also,it is obvious he has no genuine feelings for her except selfish ones. He hardly respects her (or women generally) hence his use of the word bi.tch to address the female of his species.

She on the other hand, is obviously borderline obsessed with him. She has not hidden her feelings and is in fact brazen enough to ask a guy that has repeatedly shown his lack of respect for her person out for a relationship.

I will tag him as an effeminate fellow since he sees no qualms in depending on a lady for financial assistance, he is an opportunist and is obviously hanging around her for the economic gains he will reap. He has no manly pride.

However, can we say this lady who is old enough to work in an office (even if as a photocopier in a buisness centre) is not aware of what she is going into? can we absolve her of all responsibility? She has been repeatedly shot down but insists on maintaining the rleationship and is now excited that he "pressed her boobs" . Is it not obvious what she wants? Are we now to totally blame this selfish op if he takes advantage of her as he most likely will and then use her as much as he can before dumping her since she was never his specs in the first place? Are we going to tag this lady as being mentally and emotionally unstable?

In summary, who are we to blame for the immaturity and indecisiveness in both parties? what can be done, what advise can be given to avert the disaster that is looming? Tomorrow this girl will find that she has been used and will start shouting rape, that she didnt know what she was doing, that all men are beasts, meanwhile all the warning lights were shone right in her eyes.

And who do we blame for this man's seeming lack of manly pride? what is to be done?

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Joel3(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2015
thanks for your response, but the fact you insult my person I do not accept that. you must have type so many things from your imaginations but I think you are some how far from it.

first of all I am not adolescent I am a man. I might be seen as selfish or wicked towards lady's in
general but due to my experience many years back. now I only consider myself first in any relationship, what I want. to satisfy my self yes me only and no body else.

there is a place I normally visit that's is close to her office more like anytime I go there I branch her place. if I don't branch her office there will be problem from her if she learnt about it. bitc.h is not an insult it is just a way to describe disparate girls.

she has an interest in me. i have interest also but my interest is not a good one that was why I use all efforts to stay away but it seems its not working. while I was trying to avoid it even in the detriment of my person cause she must have thought that i am not man enough which I never mind either. but now everything falls on my face.

now its to my own advantage if anything goes wrong I am not to be blame. her interest might just be similar to mine who knows.

5minsmadness:
cc Mindfulness, timboktou, pickabeau1

I am going to assume this is a true story.

It is obvious from the op's post that he is a young fella, probably an adolesecent or just out of his teens. He seems to spend an awful lot of time at "her office" for someone who is not attracted to her. It could most likely be joblessness or it could be that he hangs around to catch feelings from the girl and enjoy the attention she showers on him.

Also,it is obvious he has no genuine feelings for her except selfish ones. He hardly respects her (or women generally) hence his use of the word bi.tch to address the female of his species.

She on the other hand, is obviously borderline obsessed with him. She has not hidden her feelings and is in fact brazen enough to ask a guy that has repeatedly shown his lack of respect for her person out for a relationship.

I will tag him as an effeminate fellow since he sees no qualms in depending on a lady for financial assistance, he is an opportunist and is obviously hanging around her for the economic gains he will reap. He has no manly pride.

However, can we say this lady who is old enough to work in an office (even if as a photocopier in a buisness centre) is not aware of what she is going into? can we absolve her of all responsibility? She has been repeatedly shot down but insists on maintaining the rleationship and is now excited that he "pressed her boobs" . Is it not obvious what she wants? Are we now to totally blame this selfish op if he takes advantage of her as he most likely will and then use her as much as he can before dumping her since she was never his specs in the first place? Are we going to tag this lady as being mentally and emotionally unstable?

In summary, who are we to blame for the immaturity and indecisiveness in both parties? what can be done, what advise can be given to avert the disaster that is looming? Tomorrow this girl will find that she has been used and will start shouting rape, that she didnt know what she was doing, that all men are beasts, meanwhile all the warning lights were shone right in her eyes.

And who do we blame for this man's seeming lack of manly pride? what is to be done?

Good morning.
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by pickabeau1: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
5minsmadness:
Good morning.

End time one chance bus as I said earlier

The girl cannot scream ra..pe as she is an adut
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Idydarling(f): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
op is jobless, if he wasn't, he wouldn't be hanging at her office 24/7
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by Joel3(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Idydarling:
op is jobless, if he wasn't, he wouldn't be hanging at her office 24/7
can you give me a job?
Re: She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused by miqos02(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Is She Showing Her True Colours? / Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) / My Brother Scammed Me Of $60000 And Now Has The Audacity To Still Demand Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.