Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja (1299 Views)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki At The Inter-parliamentary Union (pictures) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by donaldofficial1: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Today 27th of November 2015, The former vice president under Olusegun Obasanjo regime Atiku Abubakar was pictured with Nigerian senate president Bukola Saraki earlier today at World Aids Day Special Prayer held in Abuja. The former VP also received the speaker of the House of Reps -Yakubu Dogara and others at his residence, see photos of Atiku Abubakar, Bukola Saraki and others At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja below.

source http://www.viviangist.com/atiku-abubakar-and-bukola-saraki-at-the-world-aids-day-special-prayer-in-abuja-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by 24lolade(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2015

Top men

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by boneruns(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
World aids day is December 1st. Why mark an occasion before its due date?

Are you sure that was the essence of the prayer?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by flexxyworld(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
K
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by Osirimononaye(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
How I Wish I Can Throw A Bomb In Their Midst Nw..Like What
Happened In Ghana.
*End Time Convoco*
*End Time People*
*End Time GOVT*
*End Time Thread*
*End Time Change*
-------------GEJ *Modern Time Change*--------
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by Teewhy2: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya win My Cussons Baby Moments competition by clicking on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578 be part of her success story by voting for her, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders. We are banking on over 2million fellow Nairalanders for your votes to win this competition.
Kindly vote once and share to your friends for their votes. Thanks for the anticipated votes #CussonsBabyMoments
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by donaldofficial1: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
@ Mynd44 , seun , lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by donaldofficial1: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2015
donaldofficial1:
@ Mynd44 , seun , lalasticlala
seen
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by Osyfellaini(f): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Turaki Nigeria. The man of the people.
With you true CHANGE is obtainable in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by donphilopus: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Osyfellaini:
Turaki Nigeria. The man of the people.
With you true CHANGE is obtainable in Nigeria.

Lol. . .Una too like to deceive una selves. If Atiku should win, the most powerful man from the South in his Government would be my uncle because they are very close. Still, I wouldn't support him cos they are both thieves.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by ishiamu(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .Una too like to deceive una selves. If Atiku should win, the most powerful man from the South in his Government would be my uncle because they are very close. Still, I wouldn't support him cos they are both thieves.

Nawa ooo.... u think corruption can be eradicated in nigeria?? Forget that thief thang.. and thief ya own... that's all I know.. that's y I want no biafra... cos my time to steal my share is at hand
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by donphilopus: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Nawa ooo.... u think corruption can be eradicated in nigeria?? Forget that thief thang.. and thief ya own... that's all I know.. that's y I want no biafra... cos my time to steal my share is at hand

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by ishiamu(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Am only being truthful ni... LoL
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja by viviangist6: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
@ lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) / See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died / **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.