Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army (4904 Views)

Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by Realdeals(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Gliding:

I couldn't watch it because the video was unavailable. Wonder if anyone actually watched before making comments
You're right, they are passing comments on what do not exist.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2015
olapluto:
I just watched the video and it was typical BH propaganda video. Shooting into the air, and running around. The tank captured was not a T72. The attack was led by a suicide bomber which is the typical MO for BH. BH has been reduced to this kind of hit and run attack.
Shame on the eejits who first commented without watching the video.
Video link: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e9_1448636499

Very very funny, the video in the link you provided has been edited. I posted the full video showing the slaughtered Nigerian soldiers but that has been cut out in your link. I see you also cut out the full verbal message delivered in Hausa language.
In the message, the man clearly states that the military is lying with regards to reports of captured BH sponsors, he also claimed they have enough vehicles and ammunitions to keep fighting Nigeria. He also claims the army is been dealt with.
I see you call this a hit and run attack, well maybe you may have to explain howand why they operated openly for several hours without any resistance from the army? I'm sure you noticed that the clip was recorded from daytime to sunset and then nightfall this means they operated for several hours. And of course I'm sure you saw the ammunitions gifted to the insurgents by your fleeing or conquered army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Gliding:

I didn't spot any captured Nigerian soldier in the video. Maybe you uploaded the wrong link.

Thats because that portion was edited out in the link you watched. The video I posted on YouTube is the full unedited version so sad its been deleted
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Some of the slain soldiers and the captured tank

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by emmasege: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
geesilver:
Change.........
Do you expect them to come with the "change mantra" again?. Lying liars are already thinking of a more catchy word to deceive the gullible minds come 2019. Why do you think the chief Lying Liar (Lie Muhammed) was made the Minister of "Propaganda"?
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Seems fake. Doesn't sound like a Nigerian language.

Lobeez:
This is not the video

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by abouzaid: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2015
don't expect to see this on the front-page, only pictures of tonto dile, linda ikeji's bedroom and buhari wife and daughter eating tuwo at a wedding.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by Ikengawo: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
ojeota:
Even with the fact that our end time president was a military man who should understand the deficiency with the miltary and profile solution he has done nothing than to make promises and prospone deadlines to ending this menace.
#nomoreoldmanaspresident.

The nigerian military?
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by Trut(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
I go watch dis video later
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by priest2u(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lobeez:
Some of the slain soldiers and the captured tank
I am really disappointed in our youth , everything is now politics. Thank you for exposing the lies been perpetuated by the NA. The least the Army can do is to give this slain soldiers a befitting burial. They should by all means try to recover the bodies of this heros and bury them with honor and dignity. May God help this country.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by priest2u(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is the kind of news that should be on Front page. Is Nigeria really worth dying for
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by priest2u(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Find link to the video here: https://vid.me/uK6S
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by xandy84: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Guess Buhari honeymoon is not over yet.. BH is taking over and all he has to say is We are winning the war.. who is "WE"

Here is the link to the full video

https://vid.me/uK6S
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by skipofem(f): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Dis is serious
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army by ahaika23: 2:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Finally the much anticipated video is out. They must be shitting in their pants on how to stop the video from circulation

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Tension In Aso Rock Only 3 Ministers Have Access To President Buhari / Senate Appoints New EFCC Chairman / Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.