Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Jigida Waist Beads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jigida Waist Beads (1019 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jigida Waist Beads by Nelton(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
I read online about a girl from Kwara state, whose grandmother placed beads on her waist and told her that the waist beads can only be broken if and only when she marries someone from her village and as such, no one could have sexual penetration with her until she gets married, and it must be to someone from her village. According to the story, she had several relationships with various guys and all had ended abruptly, most especially after having sexual intimacy with them as they all end up ejaculating before they could enter her. She had had several encounters with different men and the story was always the same, so much so that it became a known thing in town, with most guys avoiding her while some others trying to get close to find out if its really true.

Culled from: www.true2man..com
Re: Jigida Waist Beads by misspicy(f): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

, / Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding… / Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.