Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Intuitive Method On How To Surf And Download Unlimitedly With Mtn's Music Mb - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Intuitive Method On How To Surf And Download Unlimitedly With Mtn's Music Mb (993 Views)

Subway Surf Tips And Tricks. Video / Best Free Android Games Under 60 MB / How To Play Online Games With MTN Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intuitive Method On How To Surf And Download Unlimitedly With Mtn's Music Mb by David4473: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
I know you guys must have been hearing about the latest mtn music mb tweak for a while now. I was hesitant about it at first considering the size of the data which is 150mb,so i decided to chill and see how it turns out, i became obsessed with it after trying it out three days ago. Sincerely, it was the sms scheduler concept that made me consider using the tweak.

After successfully configuring your Sms scheduler, it'll automatically send a deactivation sms and then an activation Sms a minute after to the music mb short code (5900), thus making the tweak unlimited. Kudos to whomever can up with this idea!

Follow the steps below to start surfing and downloading in no time.

Note. make sure you have no airtime on your sim to avoid airtime deduction

To activate the music mb Text ''D'' to ''5900'' and ''cancel7d'' to ''5900'' to deactivate.

Once you've exhausted the 150mb given to you, you can repeat the step above as much as you want, just make sure you don't have airtime on your sim.

Dial ''*559*2#'' to check your data.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-GSgo1ksM-a8/VljRzyfTUCI/AAAAAAAABe0/v6n3jUcI8bQ/s640/Screenshot_2015-11-27-22-25-32.png[/img]

The above method is a bit stressful and annoying trust me, but worry not, cause Sms scheduler's got you covered. Download Sms scheduler Here and configure it with the settings below.

1. Launch the app and click on Schedule SMS
2. Type 5900 in the Phone number field
3. Type Cancel7D in the message box
4. Confirm your date and time
5. Choose your SMS sending interval (the time interval you think you can finish 150mb) I used 30mins in mine when i'm not downloading, but when i'm download i set it to 5mins, Save that.
6. Go back to the app and create another entry, And extend the time by a minute.
7. Type 5900 in the Phone number field, Type D in the message box, Confirm the date and save the sending interval to the interval you saved the first one.

Go to your phone's settings > Go to more > Go to mobile network > Go to access point names > Select MTN, Then create new APN and configure as shown below:

» APN Type: default
» APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
» Proxy: 127.0.0.1
» Port: 8080
» Save And Activate it as your default settings.

Visit my blog for the complete post at http://mobiletechnstuffs..com.ng/2015/11/intuitive-metho

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Used Working Ps4 Console With Reasonable Please / Tournament / Ps3 To Swap With Ps4 Plus Small Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.