Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry (1663 Views)

Who Else Want To Work In Oil And Gas Industry? / Business Opportunity - Invest In Oil And Gas Industry With As Little As 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry by fyntek(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Apart from becoming an importer I also have a dream of venturing into oil and gas. Even if my money no long,I still feel I can become a facilitator of any oil and gas industry. Please help a brother if you have the link. Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry by amp01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
The best is to start on your own.Facilitator don't pay in the oil and gas industry.
Re: I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry by viczo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
truely facilitators dont get the real money i once had a connection to supplying 33000 ltrs of pms and i called the sellers and was told that my commision is #33000 with all my high hope of getting @ list 100k to 200k.i did not even boda to supply the product again.
Re: I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry by seyoops4u: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
fyntek:
Apart from becoming an importer I also have a dream of venturing into oil and gas. Even if my money no long,I still feel I can become a facilitator of any oil and gas industry. Please help a brother if you have the link. Thanks
I have an E-book u can read not only as ur stepping stone but will also keep u going in the biz. Add me on whatsappp 07085555458
Re: I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry by seyoops4u: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
viczo:
truely facilitators dont get the real money i once had a connection to supplying 33000 ltrs of pms and i called the sellers and was told that my commision is #33000 with all my high hope of getting @ list 100k to 200k.i did not even boda to supply the product again.
I really like your courage but you should have give it a shot not considering the money. That one might just propel you to a greater one and your experience in the biz will also increase. Well, I'm just suggesting .
Re: I Need Help On How To Become A Middleman On Any Oil And Gas Industry by fyntek(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tanks ya all

(1) (Reply)

A Viable Business Model For Car Owners In Lagos, Nigeria / . / Can't Transfer Money From My Diamond Yello Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.