Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

IT Assistant Needed (closed) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IT Assistant Needed (closed) (1359 Views)

Urgent: Admin/it Assistant / IT Assistant Needed Urgently In A 4 Star Hotel / Part Time Customer Service / IT Assistant Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Assistant Needed (closed) by omabisco: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
An IT assistant is needed for a startup company based in abuja. The individual will be required to provide IT support to clients.

QUALIFICATIONS
1. Must be a computer literate
2. Good communication skills and speak English well
3. Minimum Education OND
4. Knowledge of any programming language is an additive.
5. Team player and possess leadership skills.

Send an email with CV to contact@omaworks.com
Re: IT Assistant Needed (closed) by zhukafa(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2015
omabisco:
An IT assistant is needed for a startup company based in abuja. The individual will be required to provide IT support to clients.

QUALIFICATIONS
1. Must be a computer literate
2. Good communication skills and speak English well
3. Minimum Education OND
4. Knowledge of any programming language is an additive.
5. Team player and possess leadership skills.

Send an email with CV to contact@omaworks.com

Can someone who is studying Computer science, apply for his Industrial training at your firm?
Re: IT Assistant Needed (closed) by omabisco: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
zhukafa:

Can someone who is studying Computer science, apply for his Industrial training at your firm?

Yes, Industrial training is welcomed as well.
Re: IT Assistant Needed (closed) by obamartins(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
I have been working with my IT skills even b4 I went to the university. Presently, I am managing the ICT department of a private hospital. The issue is that I graduate from the University of Benin, Computer science, Second Class Upper Division, but my certificate will be ready by December or January, Can I still apply? My CV will give u details of my job experience and IT skills. Make me know if I can apply and forward my Certificate b4 the end of January 2016.
Re: IT Assistant Needed (closed) by mikeayus(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
omabisco:

Yes, Industrial training is welcomed as well.
Pls is the industrial training open to all disciplines?
Re: IT Assistant Needed (closed) by omabisco: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
mikeayus:

Pls is the industrial training open to all disciplines?

No, only computer or Information technology related discipline.
Re: IT Assistant Needed (closed) by omabisco: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
obamartins:
I have been working with my IT skills even b4 I went to the university. Presently, I am managing the ICT department of a private hospital. The issue is that I graduate from the University of Benin, Computer science, Second Class Upper Division, but my certificate will be ready by December or January, Can I still apply? My CV will give u details of my job experience and IT skills. Make me know if I can apply and forward my Certificate b4 the end of January 2016.

There is no need to apply, as the person is suppose to start before then.
Re: IT Assistant Needed (closed) by nasiest(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
What about B.tech in computer science
Re: IT Assistant Needed (closed) by omabisco: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Application is closed now. Individuals will be contacted for an interview.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Welders (tig Welding, Orgon Welding & Arch Welding/gas Welding) / Apply For The Job You Qualify For (see List...) / 4 Easy Steps Consider Before Applying Into The Nigeria Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.