Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (66680 Views)

Exclusive! Sugabelly’s Alleged Rapist Marries Araraume’s Daughter / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2015
N/B: Read The Article Before Commenting.

I have been following the story between Miss aka Sugabelly and Mustapha Audu, the son of the late Chief Abubakar Audu. I have watched the reaction of people especially madam Oby Ezekwesili and Hon Abike Dabiri, and I must say that their position on this matter is illogical, embarrassing and unfair to Mustapha Audu and humanity. Let us look at the issue @ hand.

THE MAJOR LIES IN @Sugarbelly's ALLEGATION:
Lie Number One: Audu Abubakar Was Not The Governor As At 2007/8:

Firstly, the so called accuser @Sugabelly alleged that the late Audu Abubakar condoned the 'ficticious' rape just because he was the Governor of Kogi state. This is very far from the truth because Audu Abubakar was elected Governor in 1998, and served between 1999 and May 29, 2003 when he was defeated by Alhaji Ibrahim Idris, who served from 2003 to 2011. He couldn't have used the office of Governor to condone rape when he wasn't the Governor then. In fact, he never ascended to the office after 2003 till his unfortunate demise.

Lie Number 2: False Claim of Friends Gang rape:
I had to read the email exchange between miss Sugabelly and Mustapha, on this said FB message, she was the one apologising to Mustapha Audu for FLIRTING with Audu's friend. From the tone of the message, one will see that Mustapha was the jealous type that got angry because Sugabelly was flirting with his friend. (See paragraph two of the screenshot)

So where does the gang rape story come from? How can a jealous BF allow his friends to have canal knowledge of his GF?

Lie Number 3: False Claim of Rape:
In one of the mails @Sugabelly sent to Mustapha, she was recounting their "sweet memories" and when you look at one of their memories, you will see that both of them had consensual romp and sex. In fact, she was excited recalling some hot memories...

She even talked about their crazy street sex that they had everynight at different streets...

See what she said after their first sex...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127447_img20151127235321_jpege980f22b08777db1add197931442a60e

@Sugabelly's Mum Was Aware of The Relationship:
While many erroneously assumed that Mustapha Audu took advantage of the Sugabelly of a character, the truth is that her mother was very much aware of their relationship. In the mail sent to Mustapha by Sugabelly, she made reference of her mom not being happy with Mustapha. Pls see...

Pray tell, was this a relationship or rape?

Mustapha DUMPED Her Because He Didn't Trust Her:
From one of her plea email for a comeback to Mustapha, the so-called rape victim even admitted that Mustapha didn't trust her, and was trying to appeal to his emotion for his trust. Maybe he was right not trusting her with her baseless allegation

Please, does relationship turn sour equate rape? Why victimise an innocent man that is mourning his father?

Concluding...
I put it to @Sugabelly that she was never raped but only trying to blackmail a man that she once loved after all her plea for a comeback failed.

I put it to Madam Oby Ezekwesilli and Hon Abike Dabiri that they are embarrassing to the HIGHEST order for taking a position without a holistic probe of the event. I put it to Oby that she's an hypocrite raised to power ten for knowing the truth and concealing it in order to blackmail an innocent man that is mourning the death of his father just because she's a friend to @Sugabelly's mother.

I am proud and happy to take the time and pains to put this up for the cause of defending an innocent man.

For the record, I wasn't paid nor hired to do this. My love for justice motivated me.

For more screenshots of their conversation please visit... www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/27/sugabellys-messages-to-her-alleged-rapist-you-did-a-lot-of-things-that-made-me-feel-like-i-was-losing-my-mind

May God Bless All Sincere Nigerians and Lovers of Humanity

284 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2015
undecided I told sugabelly before,that photo of Audu raping her or HERDONBILIVEET.
My advice to guys,dont delete chats of ur exs,cos one day it may save ur ass fromsome cheap blackmail.

Wait... it made FP and am first to comment.
I dedicate this Victory to the Esama of Benin,urging him not to mind our agbero governor,also my boo. grin grin

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Bigprozzie: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2015
I have said on another thread, there are 2 sides to a story

It all stinks to high heavens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Bigprozzie: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2015
The truth will come out-----------eventually!

All I know is that, someone is lying....

Madam Ekwesili should have kept shut and not involve herself in this at all

It might come back to bite her HARD

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Idrismusty97(m): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Yet again no unclad pics sad... The mods should delete all topics on this Sugarbelly Vs mustapha issue that doesn't have the alleged unclad pics. Thanks

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by funlord(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2015
angry

This whole case seems so _stupid! And why now that the guy seems to be going places? Plus, what kind of name is "sugarbelly?" The guy sef like "local things"!!!

15 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by LordMecuzy(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Tonyebarcanista u be real investigative police officer.. I never believed her side of the story..

But that Odunze of a name looks familiar I just hope it's not the popular Odunze family I know.....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2015
miszeno:
undecided I told sugabelly before,that photo of Audu raping her or HERDONBILIVEET.
Her own story at first was even disjointed and sounded like a fantasy. They were so fake but the email exchange has vindicated Mustapha

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 28, 2015

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by agabusta: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmmm I thought u re a political analyst.

Well from my own opinion, they had a relationship, a very steamy one that ended at the detriment of the girl.

And she is still very bitter and angry.

Sometimes some ladies especially those ones u took their virginity can be crazily in love with someone.

They can also be obsessively in love, which I think is what happened in this case.

The lady obviously was obsessively in love with the guy and threw everything at him.

TonyeBarcanista she may be right that she was gang banged, but I can validly assume that she must have willingly participated in at least one o*rgy before the guy will be forcing her to participate in others.

Youths having access to cool cash and liberty can be extremely wild.

The guy and the lady obviously had a wild intimate relationship, which resulted in the lady being in emotional bondage to the guy. The guy, as usual with most spoilt brats then took advantage of her and started treating her like dirt.

The lady being an obsessive lover, took the dirt thinking "if that pleases the man I love, then I can take it".

At the end of the day, the guy jilted her in a way that left her emotionally devastated. Jilting an obsessive lover can be traumatic, infact they may kill in anger sef or commit suicide.

She is angry and bitter and unable to get back at the Audus due to their influence in the society.

This must have made her even more bitter.

She now lives in the US, land of equity and justice. And her eyes are fully opened with realisations that she was abused!

This is with respect to her age then, but had the guy not jilted her, this would never had come up.

She wants her own pound of flesh and has fired the first shots.

But I must let her know that this is Nigeria, except she has all her facts intact, Nigerian guys cannot be easily intimidated.

When the Audus decide to fight back and open their own can of worms, I hope her family will not suffer greater embarrassments.

Of course the show has just began, she fired the first shots at the Audus using their real name while she used an alias that sounds even somehow. The Audus are now prepared to take on her back and has revealed her real name.

One thing is sure, the Audu guy may be guilty on some fronts, but this lady equally played along until the relationship was broken. Imagine a lady trying to describe sexual encounter with a guy to the public using a phrase like "he fvck.d me". Her usage of that word alone will make a lot of people in this our society to doubt the 'young innocent me personality' she is trying to sell to the public.

I'm not a lawyer. Someone pls tell me if we have anything like 'statutory rape' in the Nigerian criminal laws. No bashing pls. Just want to know if for sure we also have it in our laws.

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Tonyebarcanista u be real investigate police officer.. I never believed her side of the story..

But that Odunze of a name looks familiar I just hope it's not the popular Odunze family I know.....

Lol @Investigating Officer:

Well, the so-called girl @Sugabelly's story was so disjointed that I was asking myself how people believed it. It was filled with inconsistences and pure element of lies were propping as I read them. This is how some people keep blackmailing innocent people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by hollandis(f): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2015
I hope he goes to jail just like his dead bastard father

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Royalfurnitures: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2015
This story is getting complicated

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furniture
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Bigprozzie: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2015
hollandis:
I hope he goes to jail just like his dead bastard father

For someone that opened a thread differentiating between the attitudes of Nigerians based locally and Nigerians in diaspora, your attitude is funny.

I am sure that the law in most advanced countries states that you are innocent until found guilty by a court of law?

Shalom

38 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by blesseddivah(f): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Eww..
Somebody help,
I don't understand anything here grin grin grin undecided
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by braine(m): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2015
True. I agree with Barcanista for the first time ever.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by kennyman2000(m): 12:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2015
@op let the Audu's defend themselves or are you their lawyer? Tony crying more than the bereft.

10 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by macaranta(m): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by daniska3yaro(m): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by drnairalov: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
geting tiring... Nairaland and TwitterNG is making more progress in finding news and facts about sugabelly's allegation than our President; in recovering the stolen funds.

26 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2015
agabusta:
Hmmmm I thought u re a political analyst
Yes Sir! Am I not?
Royalfurnitures:
This story is getting complicated/quote]
The story is straightforward...

[quote author=hollandis post=40474403]I hope he goes to jail just like his dead bastard father
Do you have a problem with reading or comprehension?

5 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by otokx(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Kudos to TonyeBarcanista on this piece.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2015
This got me cracked up!!
IN FACT, SHE WAS EXCITED RECALLING SOME HOT MEMORIES....TonyBarcanista or batista Na devil go punish you! I'll soon share with nairalanders some hot memories between you and I on facebook

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Otherique: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Going by her account, she was 17 when it happened.

But from the one you posted, she was 19, because she talked about Mustapha bailing out on her in her 18th birthday last year.

We were meant to believe the relationship lasted for 6months.

She doesn't sound unintelligent to me, am sure she understands the importance of Chat history, Moreover, she's written about the incident even before Gov. Audu's death on her blog and she shared a link, that's for those who's had to question why the unveiling now.

a possible cloned account could do similar job OP posted.

By the way, ex-Govs are still referred to as Gov, perhaps, she must have had to mix it up somewhere.

She never hid the fact that she was genuinely in love with Mustapha and they did lots of crazy things.

I am yet to arrive at a conclusion and it will be very unfair of you OP to rush into this conclusion.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by themejiwalker(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2015
The truth is weather she was raped or not..There is no going back at this point..Its already all out in the open so as time goes on definitely more truth will unfold.

But i think she went too far insulting their late father..He obviously has no business in all the mess

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by WebSurfer(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Forwetinnah: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2015
What is this...obviously a lot of people don't understand her story. She was okay with the "affair" until he started trading her off to his friends. Total abuse if you ask me, she never denied she loved or had a relationship with him but that he treated her like trash

The part where you said Jealous guys don't pass their girls on to be gang raped by their friends. ..they do! That's their way of getting their pound of flesh or getting over their girls. Granted, @Sugarbelly wasn't completely innocent and was into kinky stuff...she still wanted it ONLY with the man she calls a boyfriend NOT with him and his friends

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by damiplovR(f): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Been following this story since its infancy. So now at this point I'm done. Sugarbelly and mustapha u guys should sort ur selves out abeg. Mi o le wa Ku. Weekend is for rest

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.