Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Dealing With Thugs And Touts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dealing With Thugs And Touts (421 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / McDonald Obasuke Disrupts Obaseki's Campaign With Thugs (photos / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Thugs And Touts by tpiadotcom: 3:49am On Nov 28, 2015
What are some of the methods of interacting with them.
Re: Dealing With Thugs And Touts by Khd95(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Buy them some hi,b d first to hail them for a while,after then stop hailing them nd buying them hi...na them go they ask u say''omo iya mi,kilonshele?''(my brother wetin dy happen na''

trust me after then,they will b checking up on u,but nevr roll or move with them,they might want to b demanding money frm u frequently,but dnt giv in,only giv them when u feel u should..they will assure u that when ever u ve iss in d hood,alert them,u qo suprise wetin dem go do for ur sake.

Frm xperience.

Me like moderate street boizgrin
Re: Dealing With Thugs And Touts by tpiadotcom: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2015
actually, relating with actual street boys is an interesting and fun experience.

relating with nairaland petty thugs and touts, not so much, extremely frustrating.
Re: Dealing With Thugs And Touts by DaBullIT(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Touts or thugs?

Their parole dey sweet

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious! Man Abducted While In Police Cell / Details Of The "Anti-social Media Bill" As Presented In The Senate / Photos Of Nigerian Refugees That Recently Returned From Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.