Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" (66965 Views)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / I’m In Pains, I Don’t Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do, Alison's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
chacoonder:
Madam, succour will only come to you after you've returned all our money that you stole.

Tomorrow you'll dress and carry your family to church and praise God. Today you speak ill against another human because lagos/Ibadan expressway propaganda companies made you think so.

Did you find her guilty yet of any crime? Do you think with your anus?

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by menix(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Madam shatap!!!!

Bring back our money nd stop using ur fake sickness to buy time..

This woman should be arrested joor..

Pain ko Penguin nii

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Burger01(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Just make sure una return our money smiley

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by heykims(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
mm
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by greggng: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
I wish she will make it but she will die cos her time has come. Alams, audu etc have all gone with their debts. A new law should be in place that allows the case to be passed onto the families whenever a corrupt politician dies. However the best way to run away from corruption trial is to die.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by edo3(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
calebo101:

Did you give her money to hold and it's missing? Has any court of law sentenced her? The way you people reason is amazing.
If you are still waiting for court to sentence these thieves,,you are on a lonnngg thing...

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Btruth: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
The Lord is your strength in Jesus name. If only you can believe in Him, you will encounter a miracle.

Can she go to the mountain top for 21 days with a white fasting? Behold, the dry bones will live again in Jesus name.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by AceKid(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
madam oil wait oooo.... abeg return all our money b4 now, we wan use am sponsor research find cure for cancer. abi no be so?
#karma #vanity

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2015
edo3:
If you are still waiting for court to sentence these thieves,,you are on a lonnngg thing...

Did you find her guilty of anything? So Dora Akinluyi that died of cancer was also a thief??

My friend please try to send your children to good schools. It's already too late for you.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by JAROO1: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2015
i don't know hw u feel but what I have to tel u is that, u have to hold urself In any situation u get urself, don't loose hope, in dis of ur life it is only u and ur GOD, when u look at ur back u wil see that GOD is with u no matter anything,
u hav to be thankful.
Sorry, wish u quick recovery.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2015
May God heal you, only him can! But you've said anything about our funds you looted y? And I Hope your not trying to buy sympathy? Return the money na..... wishing you quickest recovery ever!
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Kalvan1000: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Why are Africans so unintelligent and devoid of empathy?! This woman is dying; show some empathy, you unintelligent sub-humans. Your Jesus can't heal her.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by exceedingrace64(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2015
The only way out is to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour ,then you see a miracle.I pray for mercy of God upon you now.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by tundeblack: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Await death. Period. My mum died of cancer in april. after spending for chemoand radiotherapy excessivelly. She may had lived longer if not for UCH prolonged strike. Health sector was worse off under Jonah which u were part of. Make peace with God and Human. Maryam babangida, baba saraki, ekiti dep gov all had money but died of cancer.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by agunnadi1: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Somebody should help me tell Diezani that her case is too small for my God.
3 years ago I was miraculously healed of Kidney failure through the prayer of one of my pastors.
I underwent 16 dialysis.....
why is she wasting her money in London hospital while the solution is in Nigeria.
I feel like crying.
My sister come home and God will surprise u.
Your case is beyond doctors.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by morbeta(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2015
I wonder if all dis drama would have come up if Jonathan had won his second term bid.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by mustaphagreens(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2015
May Amighty Allah heal you. Ameen.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2015
All the money in this world can not save a single soul
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by kristop4all(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2015
ENDTIME LAMENTATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2015
It's upto six months now and Buhari has not arrested anybody for looting..... What pains me most is that Politicians will continue deceiving Nigerians with fake promises and go scot free...

Get well soon ma

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by gretblue: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2015
VonBismark:
Dieziani thief money! Dieziani thief money! Oya prove am say she thief money u no fit. FYI double standard and hypocrisy kills faster than AIDS, you render ur expletives and ad hominem on Dieziani and then go back and turn the likes of Abacha, Atiku, Amaechi, Fashola, IBB, tinubu etc to national heroes.
The thunder wey go fire u still dey receive training for Syria
But you also accused Fashola,TinubuAudu to have stolen money without any evidence.so you are also hypothetical in nature.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Donpressman(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2015
"Money can't buy life" was Bob Marley's last sentence to his son before he died !
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2015
SOMEONE WHO LOVES AND KNOWS THIS WOMAN SHOULD DIRECT HER TO THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT AT OSHODI MILE2 EXPRESSWAY IJESHA BUS STOP. THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD THERE. Today 28TH AND TOMORROW 29TH NOVEMBER WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO TASTE GOD'S TOUCH DER. A PROGRAM TITLED HOPE FOR THE NEEDY IS HAPPENING LIVE.

NO HOW NO HOW SHE CANNOT STEP HER FOOT THERE AND BE THE SAME. I AM SOO SURE OF THAT. SHE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO MEET THE PASTOR. JUST STEPING HER FEET THERE WOULD SETTLE THE MATTER.

DO IT FAST BEFORE WE BEGIN HEAR STORIES THAT TOUCH THE HEART

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by celebgists(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2015
U can't steal 18billion and not be in pains!!! Iya san owo yen meehn. Am not moved yet. #next undecided

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Larrygr8t: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2015
madam just get well soon OK, though a lot has been said about you in recent time. My prayer for is to get well!
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2015
i thought the said dele momodu did not have the rights to publish her story and take her pictures?

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by isblog(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
ojeota:
I dont Know how you feel but the best thing to do now is to forget about everything bothering you and concentrate on yourself.
Nobody knows what the next moment holds the only one we are sure of is the one we are in.
So live your life moment by moment and forget the past.
I wish you quick recovery.

True
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by osazeeblue01: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Get well soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore / Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.