Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" (66902 Views)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / I’m In Pains, I Don’t Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do, Alison's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
I wonder how much she's paying that fat frog Dele Momodu for this public relations scam

Diezani is fit as a fiddle, this her 'convenient' cancer is about as real as Dasuki's own cancer, or Kingsley Kuku's post surgery rehab in the United States. Nigerians are so gullible we probably deserve to have our stuff stolen by these demons incarnated in the flesh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by TBankxx(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
U dont give up on life Diezani. Life & death is in the power of ur tongue. Those words u say now determine life or death. Prophesy life & ask God to forgive ur sins & heal u. U' re healed in Jesus name.. By his stripes u are healed Isaiah 53:5 Amen.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Ayt27(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
She must have known about the cancer since before PMB tenure began. I'm sure she has the best medical care, I wish you speedy recovery to good health. Concerning the $20bn dollars na you sabi. It's not like if the money gets returned, good roads ,schools,hospitals would start popping up, some one else would divert the fund.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Yksoul(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2015
SHE KNEW BEFORE AFTER GEJ LOST THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM COMING.WAY FORWARD REVEAL THE SECRETS OF EMBEZZLEMENT AND MISAPPROPRIATION AND RETURN THE LOOTED FUNDS TO DIVERT NIGERIANS TO THE REAL BENEFICIARIES AND BRAINS BEHIND EMBEZZLEMENT IN NNPC.PERIOD!
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by davidsonkuti: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
adren:
All the heads of the masses suffering from your loot has collided to deal with you...

season film for you
Where is ur proove dat she stole moni n even if she stole d moni y ar u takin personal afterall is is nt d only person who ever stole while in govt, mama may u recover speedily in jesus name
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by eyoniggar(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2015
ziddy:
I wonder how much she's paying that fat frog Dele Momodu for this public relations scam

Diezani is fit as a fiddle, this her 'convenient' cancer is about as real as Dasuki's own cancer, or Kingsley Kuku's post surgery rehab in the United States. Nigerians are so gullible we probably deserve to have our stuff stolen by these demons incarnated in the flesh!

Ziddy, you are mouthed, I mean look at these gullible Nigerians oo. Now shes trying every technological+medical means to change the mind of Nigerians with sympathy forgetting shes the gang leader of looters during GEJ's administration. Truly we deserve out stuff to be stolen.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Remii(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Hiploko:
which kain yeye suffering.. APC should take her to court and jail her if found guilty. This woman almost ended fuel scarcity in Nigeria during her tenure. It was d best post-military era of no fuel queues in naija... Just say 1(one) wrong she did.
at what cost? Anyone can end fuel crises as long as she doesn't care how much it costs. GeJ spent almost all our income subsidizing fuel import alone,
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by davidsonkuti: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
oh! she knw say she no well com dey tif money.....Karma is a bitch, isn't she?
Sharrrrrrrap blind NL I see u dnt av d sense 2 knw dat dis woman has nt been found guilty. Go scul ma broda
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Dekingmoses(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Have u bin Baptazied?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by deramarks(f): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Nne it is well pls get well soon *do not let her die oh GOD
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by EreluY(f): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2015
EKELEONU:
He who is without sin should cast the first stone. She may have done evil but I pray for her quick recovery.

Its just a simple lesson though that vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

No need packing all the wealth, when you die you wont even be buried with it.

If she is a believer she can make heaven a d you and I judging her will perish in hell.

If I may ask again, how come these other past Presidents, Governors, ministers that stole money too are being celebrated while she is being killed.

GROW UP. THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL. SUCH A BELIEF TANTAMOUNT TO BELIEVING SANTA IS REAL. ON THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD, THE REALITY IS THAT IN SANE CLIMES, THIS WOMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT DOWN. HER HUSBAND CONVICTED BY COURT MARSHALL. THE POVERTY WHICH NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, INCLUDING THIS WOMAN, INFLICTED ON NIGERIANS HAS CRIPPLED NIGERIA'S GROWTH IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS. THE VAST MAJORITY OF NIGERIAN PROLETARIATS ARE LIVING IN HELL WHILST THE BOURGEOISIE ARE, COURTESY OF NIGERIAN PUBLIC FUNDS, CRUISING THE WORLD (1) DEPOSITING STOLEN FUNDS; (2) SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT; (3) EDUCATING THEIR CHILDREN IN WORLD CLASS SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES; AND, (4) BUYING CHOICEST PROPERTIES IN NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, THE CARIBBEAN AND DUBAI. THESE PEOPLE WOULD NEVER KNOW PEACE AND IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM, THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. THE BLOOD OF NIGERIANS WHO HAVE BEEN DENIED OF THEIR BIRTH-RIGHTS WOULD PERPETUALLY CRY OVER THEM.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Joeoku78: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Hiploko:
which kain yeye suffering.. APC should take her to court and jail her if found guilty. This woman almost ended fuel scarcity in Nigeria during her tenure. It was d best post-military era of no fuel queues in naija... Just say 1(one) wrong she did.
I pray for her quick recovery to account for her stewardship for nigerian nation. She is a complete thief.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by davidsonkuti: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
VonBismark:
Dieziani thief money! Dieziani thief money! Oya prove am say she thief money u no fit. FYI double standard and hypocrisy kills faster than AIDS, you render ur expletives and ad hominem on Dieziani and then go back and turn the likes of Abacha, Atiku, Amaechi, Fashola, IBB, tinubu etc to national heroes.
The thunder wey go fire u still dey receive training for Syria
Ur papa no waste money wey him use send u go scul unlike some dumb heads on NL who dnt knw d diff btween a convicted person n wen some one is alledged 2 hav commited a crime

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Lordave: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Lordave post=40479927][/quote]
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Diamonddris(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Return the stolen money and be healed..the prayers of a criminal is an abomination unto the Lord..return those stolen money Ooooo.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Diamonddris(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2015
EreluY:

GROW UP. THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL. SUCH A BELIEF TANTAMOUNT TO BELIEVING SANTA IS REAL. ON THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD, THE REALITY IS THAT IN SANE CLIMES, THIS WOMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT DOWN. HER HUSBAND CONVICTED BY COURT MARSHALL. THE POVERTY WHICH NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, INCLUDING THIS WOMAN, INFLICTED ON NIGERIANS HAS CRIPPLED NIGERIA'S GROWTH IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS. THE VAST MAJORITY OF NIGERIAN PROLETARIATS ARE LIVING IN HELL WHILST THE BOURGEOISIE ARE, COURTESY OF NIGERIAN PUBLIC FUNDS, CRUISING THE WORLD (1) DEPOSITING STOLEN FUNDS; (2) SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT; (3) EDUCATING THEIR CHILDREN IN WORLD CLASS SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES; AND, (4) BUYING CHOICEST PROPERTIES IN NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, THE CARIBBEAN AND DUBAI. THESE PEOPLE WOULD NEVER KNOW PEACE AND IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM, THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. THE BLOOD OF NIGERIANS WHO HAVE BEEN DENIED OF THEIR BIRTH-RIGHTS WOULD PERPETUALLY CRY OVER THEM.

True talk my brother abi na sister, any one sha..

Let them remember that perceiving too much odour of stolen money causes cancer...

If she dosent return the money of my fellow poor Nigeria, then I think she will remain in that state..

I pity her Money, because people go chop am awof awof...YEYE politician...
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Diamonddris(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
EreluY:

GROW UP. THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL. SUCH A BELIEF TANTAMOUNT TO BELIEVING SANTA IS REAL. ON THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD, THE REALITY IS THAT IN SANE CLIMES, THIS WOMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT DOWN. HER HUSBAND CONVICTED BY COURT MARSHALL. THE POVERTY WHICH NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, INCLUDING THIS WOMAN, INFLITED ON NIGERIANS HAS CRIPPLED NIGERIA'S GROWTH IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS. THE VAST MAJORITY OF NIGERIAN PROLETARIATS ARE LIVING IN HELL WHILST THE BOURGEOISIE ARE, COURTESY OF NIGERIAN PUBLIC FUNDS, CRUISING THE WORLD (1) DEPOSITING STOLEN FUNDS; (2) SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT; (3) EDUCATING THEIR CHILDREN IN WORLD CLASS SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES; AND, (4) BUYING CHOICEST PROPERTIES IN NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, THE CARIBBEAN AND DUBAI. THESE PEOPLE WOULD NEVER KNOW PEACE AND IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM, THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. THE BLOOD OF NIGERIANS WHO HAVE BEEN DENIED OF THEIR BIRTH-RIGHTS WOULD PERPETUALLY CRY OVER THEM.

True talk my brother abi na sister, any one sha..

Let them remember that perceiving too much odour of stolen money causes cancer...

If she dosent return the money of my fellow poor Nigeria, then I think she will remain in that state..

I pity her Money, because people go chop am awof awof...YEYE politician..
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Joeoku78: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Buhari's ascension to power have been sending looters to their early grave. Woman return what you have stolen . I mean all that you have stolen and get relief of your sagging health. A clear conscience fears no accusation. If you are clean of all the allegations against you, why worry. You are not clean and at thesame time much worried about your health. You cannot use one stone to kill two birds. Return the stolen money and get well or chop the money and die in pains.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Ganjafama(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin
Lordave:
Eve Esin, is that you?
You sabi find trouble. Wetin concern Eve Esin concern Diezani?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by eligibility: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Llife is full of ups and downs. When you are given an opportunity , kindly utilize it judiciously because many are better than you but not fortunate to take responsibilities.

Diazeni never taught of this when she was in power but the most powerful creator was watching one of HIS ungrateful creatures.

Many were in pains today in Nigeria but yours is heard because you are one of the powerful comprado bourgeoisies that ruined Nigeria so much.

Your trial might serve as an example for the likes of saint Jagaban, Saraki, Atiku, Goodluck etc may be the end will not justify their means.
LIFE IS FULL OF VANITY.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Lordave: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ganjafama:
grin You sabi find trouble. Wetin concern Eve Esin concern Diezani?
Them resemble
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by dd4boys: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Not withstanding what has happened and all the controversies rocking the boat of your personality, I still feel for you. I wish you could remember the saying '' VANITY UPON VANITY'' and do the right thing. All the same I wish you all the best from the deepest part of my soul.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Ganjafama(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lordave:
Them resemble
Hehehehe, bros I know. Both of them get big big okpolor eyes.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by MCRUEMUS: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
All this accusation of her stealling billions has she been found guity because she had challenged us to come out with proof if u found any billion anywhere and still none i mean nobody including the lie lie party has come out. i will advice her accusers to SHUT UP until otherwise. we cant continue to live on lies as a nation
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Spybradd: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
adren:
All the heads of the masses suffering from your loot has collided to deal with you...

season film for you
guy abeg,go find job..
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
She's still pweedy...
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Alumona1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
She needs Miracle/deliverance; only God's intervention may be needed for her Restoration
#When we exhaust our natural ability, we have yo run to someone greater.
#Politicians and some demonic oats the take, she may just consider going to God as a risk; and fear what will happen if it doesn't work
But Remember: God can do exceedingly, abundantly, above all you can ask or think
#Dont give up #Submit to God #We don't want you to die..#Even if its destined, not with bad record, shame your enemy..
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by sukkot: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
EreluY:

you dont believe in the fairy tale of heaven and hell but you believe the blood of people cry ? walahi talahi your head no correct oooo EreluY grin
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by moshould(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Then, give ur life to christ...
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by josite: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
when ruining billions of dollars fucking men all over the world, she was in joy while millions of Nigeria are in pain.jus release the stolen money or ur death will be slow and miserable.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by kasniga(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
May the good Lord heal you....lesson 2 everyone....money cant answer everything....hmm...vanity upon vanity.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by josite: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
TBankxx:
U dont give up on life Diezani. Life & death is in the power of ur tongue. Those words u say now determine life or death. Prophesy life & ask God to forgive ur sins & heal u. U' re healed in Jesus name.. By his stripes u are healed Isaiah 53:5 Amen.

she is already ensnared by the words of her mouth. Her prosperity should have afforded her the opportunity to store up the word of faith in her spirit.it is the garbage she stored in while hobnobbing with aimless jonathanian crowd that she is now spilling out.my own take is for the stolen money to be gotten out of her even at the point of death cus with her own words this thief is going to eventually die in pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.