Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) (57176 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Islie: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2015
A 19-year-old pastor has impregnated his church founder and snatched her from her husband.

A 19-year-old pastor in Zimbabwe, Frank Emmanuel, has caused a stir after he allegedly impregnated the founder of his church, Bernadette Nyanga, 26, and snatching her from her husband, reports Masasi News.

The woman who is the owner of Hope and Life Ministries based in Dangamvura, has been married for two years to Leslie Mparutsa, but has been having sexual relationships with her young pastor and is currently carrying his baby.

But the 19-year-old pastor has maintained that he did not get another man's wife pregnant because the woman and her husband have been separated and according to him, she was free to date him.

“I am not dating someone’s wife. The two (Bernadette and Leslie) broke up and I don’t know why he is continuously pestering her.

If you want to get the truth, call Bernadette on her Net­One line. Leslie is out to tarnish my image as a man of God as well as that of Bernadette who recently founded her own ministry.

She is a woman of God and some people are misleading Leslie to tarnish our image. I cannot say anything on the alleged affair, why can’t you phone Bernadette?” Emmanuel told reporters

But the bitter husband is not having any of that, accusing Emmanuel of being the cause of the break down of his marriage.

“I have lost my wife of two years to a young pastor in Dangamvura, Frank and the two are spending most of their time together. At one time, I confronted Frank to leave my wife alone, but he told me that Bernadette had lied to her that she had divorced me.

The two continued with their affair. I arrived home last Tuesday night from church and discovered that my wife was not at home. I waited for her return in vain and decided to look for her at Frank’s house in Area 3.

It was around midnight and I was told that he had left and was now staying in Founders area of Nyamauru also in Dangamvura,” he said.

Leslie said followed the two to their new love nest and allegedly caught up with the lovebirds who were walking in the company of Frank’s three body guards.

“The body guards confronted me and told me to leave the two alone. They warned me never to confront their prophet again. I left them and decided to make a police report at Dangamvura Police Station since I had been threatened by them as well as Bernadette’s text messages.

I was advised by the police that it was a civil matter. I was actually forced by her late mother to marry Bernadette. My late mother­-in-­law bankrolled my wedding in December 2013 after I had told her that I did not have the resources for such an occasion.

She said I would repay her later, but unfortunately, she passed on before I paid her money back. My two ­year marriage with Bernadette failed to produce any children and I later discovered that my wife was taking birth control tablets. What is paining me most is her claims that she is now carrying Frank’s baby, yet our marriage is still to be annulled,” the agrieved Mparutsa said.

The things that happened in God's vineyard!

http://pulse.ng/gist/in-zimbabwe-19-yr-old-pastor-impregnates-female-church-founder-id4400989.html

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by bigeagleeye(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2015
This is what Lasisi69 will call endtime tale and really it is not short of that! I am left speechless shocked lipsrsealed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Ebubeslym(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2015
We are surely in the END OF TIMES

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2015
chai! end time church, end time pastor.

all these fake azz pastors err'where undecided
the Bernadette of a woman calls herself a woman of God yet she is living her life like a woman of the devil.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by ijustdey: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
The woman who is the owner of Hope and Life Ministries based in Dangamvura, has been married for two years to Leslie Mparutsa, but has been having sexual relationships with her young pastor and is currently carrying his baby.

during the time she was married..... she was also having sexual relationship with the said pastor....

the founder should have change her ministry to brothel's or beer parlour hotspots. that would have been a better business for her to commit such atrocities...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by menix(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2015
When an end Time pastor meets an End time founder they pre-order 666 from Vatican..

9 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by pet4ril(f): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Women!!!!!!!!! Odikwa risky oooo
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2015
I blame buhari

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Rilwon: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2015
[size=15pt] The bible-god commands men to Rape virgins. [/size]

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

" If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and [size=15pt] rapes her [/size] and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

What if they were not discovered

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
He should commit everything 2 God in prayer and move on with his life. What will be will be.

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by madgoat(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2015
So the guy has started straffing at 19yrs.
#konji

6 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2015
lofty900:
I blame buhari
.what ve buhari got 2 do with dis. I guess u didn't even read d post.

3 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Chanchit: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Anything you do, fear Zimbabwe, they haave a crazy president and psycho pastors.

9 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by 4reala(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2015
This type of pple are the ones dat brings shame to christianity

3 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by wordbank(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

" If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

Bros, you wan cause wahala ba? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by malvisguy212: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

" If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

I say this to your muslims brother:

yes, the old testament is part of the bible but it doesent mean ALL the law in it apply to CHRISTIANS,the New Covenant SUPERSEDE and REPLACE the Old Covenant.Christians are only advice to learn from the old testament:

Romans 15:4
“For whatever things were WRITING
BEFORE were written for our LEARNING
that we through the patience and
comfort of the Scriptures might have
HOPE”

God has already given us A New
covenant and command us to follow .
Here what God say in Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31“The days are coming,” declares the
Lord, “WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW
COVENANT WITH THE PEOPLE OF ISREAL
and with the people of Judah. 32 It will
NOT BE LIKE THE COVENANT I MADE
WITH THEIR ANCESTORS when I took
them by the hand to lead them out of
Egypt, because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to[ a] them,[b]”
declares the Lord. 33“This is the
covenant I will make with the people of
Israel after that time,”declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds and
write it on their hearts. I will be their
God, and they will be my people.34No
longer will they teach their neighbor,or
say to one another, ‘Know the
Lord,’because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.“FOR I WILL FORGIVE
THEIR WICKEDNESS AND WILL
REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE .”

In the old testament their are laws that if you break, God will deal with you accordingly, God love required justice,
so God deal with them accordingly, but in the book of Jeremiah God say “FOR I
WILL FORGIVE THEIR WICKEDNESS AND
WILL REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE .”indicating God will have mercy and "FORGIVE THEIR WICKEDNESS" no more only if they ask for forgiveness.

This new covenant was fullfiled in the
new testament. The ten commandments
no longer apply as law because in the
doctrine of Christ they are completely
superseded. In the Sermon on the Mount Jesus demands much more of us than the ten commandments. He not only forbids murder and adultery, but also the CAUSE, hate and lust. We are to love God with ALL OUR MIND,if you love God you will keep His commandments, so the key word is LOVE. No wonder Jesus give the TWO great commandments involving love God and your fellow human. So, love for God
and fellowman, not just because there is a command: “You shall not kill”.Hope you understand now?.

How do you explained this ? Allah SANCTION PROSTITUTION IN THE QURAN:

There is a type of marriage in Islam that
is known as “Nikah Mut’a (Mut’ah)” or
TEMPORARY MARRIAGE. Fixed-Term
Marriage, Temporary Marriage or
PLEASURE MARRIAGE are different names for the Arabic term, Nikah Mut’a. This form of marriage is based on a CONTRACT between a man and woman with a fixed date of expiry. The man and woman will become strangers to each other after the expiration date. Its format is that the woman says the following to the man
“I married you to myself on such-and-such a dower and for the known period of time” – where this period is stated exactly. The man’s answer will be: “I accept.” The dower can be in the form of money or something else.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 13o:
Narrated ‘Abdullah (b. Mas’ud): We
used to participate in the holy battles
led by Allah’s Apostle and we had
nothing (NO WIVES) WITH US. So we said, “Shall we get ourselves castrated?” He forbade us that and THEN ALLOWED US TO MARRY WITH A TEMPORARY CONTRACT (2) and recited to us: ‘O you
who believe! Make not unlawful the
good things which Allah has made
lawful for you, but commit no
transgression .’ (Surah 5:87)

Surah 5:87: “O ye who believe!
Forbid not the good things which
Allah hath made lawful for you , and
transgress not, Lo! Allah loveth not
transgressors.” (Pickthall)

Is this not prostitution? When muhammed jihadist was in a war as usual, the urged for sex arrived, they are allowed to marry base on contract just to satisfied their pleasure. Satanic religion.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by malvisguy212: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:

How do you explained this ? Allah SANCTION PROSTITUTION IN THE QURAN:

There is a type of marriage in Islam that
is known as “Nikah Mut’a (Mut’ah)” or
TEMPORARY MARRIAGE. Fixed-Term
Marriage, Temporary Marriage or
PLEASURE MARRIAGE are different names for the Arabic term, Nikah Mut’a. This form of marriage is based on a CONTRACT between a man and woman with a fixed date of expiry. The man and woman will become strangers to each other after the expiration date. Its format is that the woman says the following to the man
“I married you to myself on such-and-such a dower and for the known period of time” – where this period is stated exactly. The man’s answer will be: “I accept.” The dower can be in the form of money or something else.

Number 13o:
Narrated ‘Abdullah (b. Mas’ud): We
used to participate in the holy battles
led by Allah’s Apostle and we had
nothing (NO WIVES) WITH US. So we said, “Shall we get ourselves castrated?” He forbade us that and THEN ALLOWED US TO MARRY WITH A TEMPORARY CONTRACT (2) and recited to us: ‘O you
who believe! Make not unlawful the
good things which Allah has made
lawful for you, but commit no
transgression .’ (Surah 5:87)
The above Hadiths show that Allah
revealed a Qur’anic verse authorizing the
practice of Mut’a. In Sahih Muslim’s
narration, we are told that Muhammad
permitted his followers to “contract
temporary marriage for a stipulated
period giving her a garment” in return
for the enjoyment of sex they receive
from her . Alternatively, as the following
Hadith shows, even “a handful of grain”
is sufficient for the exchange.
Muhammad clearly allowed his men to
use temporary marriage as a sanctioned
form of prostitution.

A COMMANDMENT FROM MUHAMMAD
Number 52:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah and
Salama bin Al-Akwa’: While we were
in an army, Allah’s Apostle came to
us and said, “You have been
allowed to do the Mut’a (marriage),
SO DO IT .” Salama bin Al-Akwa’ said:
Allah’s Apostle’s said, “If a man and a
woman agree (to marry
temporarily), their marriage should
last for three nights , and if they like
to continue, they can do so; and if
they want to separate, they can do
so.”

It is important to take note that
Muhammad commanded his followers to do Mut’a. He said, “You have been
allowed to do the Mut’a (marriage), so
do it.”

Can you now see the moral mire of this
religion? Islam removes every fiber of
decency that humans are endowed with
and reduces them to levels lower than
that of animals. Men, who were reluctant to engage sexually with the married captives just moments ago, now raped these very women at will after they received a single verse from Allah. ( Surah 4:24). Can one really worship a god who sanctions sins?

Here what the true God say:
1 Thessalonians 4:3-5, 7: “For this is
the will of God, your sanctification,
that you should abstain from
fornication. That every one of you
should know how to get possession of
his own wife in sanctification and
honor: Not in the passion of lust, like
the Gentiles that know not God… For
God hath not called us unto
uncleanness, but unto sanctification.”

For a Christian husband, there is no
place for sex outside the limits of a single wife. This is the divine arrangement in a Christian marriage. Professed “Christians” who choose to act differently are acting on their own and are placing themselves under the adverse judgment of God Almighty.

Marriage is the first human institution
ordained and designed by God. In
Christianity, marriage is viewed as a
sacred institution ordained by God for
the lifelong union of a man and a
woman. This original principal was first
articulated in the Bible book of Genesis.
It is stated in Genesis 2:24: “(A man)
shall cleave unto his wife; and they
shall be one flesh.” Jesus reiterated this
same basic position on marriage in Mark 10:8. He described the marriage union as a sacred union. Because of the
faithfulness, trueness and intimacy that
are meant to be in this relationship,
Jesus said that “the two shall become
one flesh. So they are no longer two
but one flesh .”

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by damton(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2015
b
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by biz2get(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2015
c
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by bunmioguns(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2015
embarassed
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Finally, I have a reason to believe END TIME IS HERE
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by adesegun121(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
19 yrs pastor
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Wow! Endtime conundrum.
J
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Segse(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime pastors!
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by engrjosefz(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by PLANETMARS(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Na so

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Mufasa27(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Ride on, the lord is your strength..
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by tonychristopher: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
All join ....na collaboration

Satanwin this one

2 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by NOBODYY: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

Old testament man... jesus came to re-write those laws

"Rilwon" sounds like you're from the religion of "Peace" *coughs loudly*

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.