Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,912 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (78660 Views)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Consultville(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2015
I have been having an affair with my step sister. I know it’s wrong but we love one another so much. I am 25, she is 21. My mum married her dad 10 years ago and we got on from the moment we first met. She lived with her mum and we only met at birthdays and Christmas. Then two years ago, she finished school and got a job near where we live, so she came to stay with us.
My girlfriend and I have been dating for three years and everyone thinks we are going to get married and settle down soon. I thought so too until a few months ago.

Mum and my step-dad went away for the weekend when my girlfriend was at her sister’s party, so my step sister and I were alone in the house.We had a bottle of wine and watched a movie, snuggled up together on the settee. It felt so comfortable, we turned to each other and kissed to say good night, but the kiss was electric.

Suddenly, we were all over one another. It got very passionate and in the end we went upstairs and made love. It felt so natural and so right. We expected to feel regrets in the morning but we had a wonderful day together, making love and acting like a real couple. Our relationship has carried on since though I’ve been feeling more and more uneasy about deceiving my girlfriend.

We decided we should tell my mum and her dad last week. We hoped they would be understanding and help us decide what to do but they were both very angry. They say unless we finish they will throw me out and tell my girlfriend. I really don’t know what to do now. I am so confused.

From Chris

Sauce: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/i-am-sleeping-with-my-step-sister/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by nonesense: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Taboo!
End time family

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by chocolateme(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by kilode100(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2015
How was the xes?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Wait,are somethings not sacred.

You are dating your step sister,a relation?

Hmmmmm dnt even know how to put it... Speechlesssadsadsadsad

12 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Bugatie(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2015
#worldly people

Though they have no blood relationship and cannot be clearly termed incest, but our society frowns at it

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2015
nonesense:
Taboo!
End time family
Which taboo?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by TrapLORD(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Okay u furked your sister. Your reward is waiting for you in hell. NEXT!!!!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Bugatie(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:
How was the xes?

"It felt so natural"

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Wait,are somethings not sacred.

You are dating your step sister,a relation?

Hmmmmm dnt even know how to put it...
Speechlesssadsadsadsad
Nonsense so he should sacrifice his life for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Tonel09(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2015
U r very stupid by dating ur step sis... . U even have a girl friend.... Wat if you mistakenly give her Belle nko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Okay u furked your sister. Your reward is waiting for you in hell. NEXT!!!!
Technically from the bible no one should remarry .... Hence that marriage is unlawful thus his relationship wife that lady is lawful

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2015
technically it's not incëst as you both aren't related by blood.. ..but you have to lose whatever feelings you have for her. It's frowned upon by society....probably distance yourself from her for a while - out of sight out of mind.....telling your parents was a bad move by the way.. .

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2015
End time dating+Illegal sex cheesy cheesy contunu!!

11 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by kilode100(f): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Bugatie:

"It felt so natural"

I can imagine... I pray your folks accept your relationship with her and get a divorce so that you can be together with her.

Bless you

43 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Chanchit: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Well its not really a taboo, but its complicated.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Tonel09:
U r very stupid by dating ur step sis... . U even have a girl friend.... Wat if you mistakenly give her Belle nko
Shetop... That marriage is viewed as adultery in the Bible hence non existent.... Op enjoy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by SeverusSnape(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by rawpadgin(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
u see ur life

ok, let me process this

if u guys eventually get married ur dad will become u father inlove because u re getting married to his(step)daughter

ur step mum will become ur mother inlove too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:

I can imagine... I pray your folks accept your relationship with her and get a divorce so that you can be together with her.

Bless you
Now you're talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by TrapLORD(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Technically from the bible no one should remarry .... Hence that marriage is unlawful thus his relationship wife that lady is lawful
Oga boss, did you sip that shyt again this morning?? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by kilode100(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Now you're talking

Am I now?

14 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Consultville(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime sex noni
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Bugatie(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:

Bless you

Babe easy, that was the guys statement in quote

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
End time dating+Illegal sex cheesy cheesy contunu!!
The sexx is as legal as sexx can ever be!

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by menix(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Continue, ur pre-ordered 666 pikin would soon arrive..

Umu End Time Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by obiorathesubtle: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by wagazala: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Its not a taboo really but it's wrong. I'll suggest you guys bury it like nothing every happened and fix your relationship with your girlfriend. Don't forget, your parents are together and that means you want to force them apart.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:

Am I now?
Yea.... Sweety if I was your step brother I wouldn't think twice before bleeping you with all vigour

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
God if i ever have step kids give me d strength to bring both my step kids nd my own kids upright nd in ur way o lord amen!!!!!!!

Well technically u aint blood related u nd ur step sister are a product of 2 diff bloods for now u guys aint related mch unless her mum gets preganant for ur dad den u both are related cos ur sibling just got u guys united as brodas nd sisters

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
wagazala:
Its not a taboo really but it's wrong. I'll suggest you guys bury it like nothing every happened and fix your relationship with your girlfriend. Don't forget, your parents are together and that means you want to force them apart.
It's human right.... They have the right to bleep and married!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Jazzlite: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
God if i ever have step kids give me d strength to bring both my step kids nd my own kids upright nd in ur way o lord amen!!!!!!!

Well technically u aint blood related u nd ur step sister are a product of 2 diff bloods for now u guys aint related mch unless her mum gets preganant for ur dad den u both are related cos ur sibling just got u guys united as brodas nd sisters

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
No relationship! There will never be! Blood is blood.... The adults should retrace their ways back to the loves of their youth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.