Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch (24923 Views)

LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Am okay with my iPhone 5s. Maybe next year I will buy iPhone 7s the year is almost over. It's a great phone but I think it's just to show off luxury. I still use my Huwawi padx1 and xperia tablet z more often.
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2015
donhils:

Both iPhone 6s and 6s plus were announced and released September 2015. So you must be referring to iPhone 4s.

5s and 5c
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by tgmservice: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Nigerians go dey launch phones like say na dem create am
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Kirinwa: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Yolab:
Hmmmm. Iphone6 wen guys never gt work. well, if it will be selling for 15k. I go save money buy am from the 5k per month dat will start nxt yr

5k a month? Dude are you serious?
Na to borrow gun. Shoot the employer. Shoot myself. Make God settle our matter for afterlife.
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by favAMEBO(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2015
TojAlomo:
Buhari so you allowed this in the face of biting economic hardship.

poor man, poor sense grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by ayinde2ade(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2015
undecidedNa how much sef?......
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by TrollTrap: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
The chance to yab iPhone is every android users wet dream
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by 400billionman: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
ofofoCEO:
More pictures

If you are the one in your picture, just Pm me.

Okay ?
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by deturla: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Atmmachine:
Apple products are just overhyped piece of shoot.
Don't say i can't afford them.
I can afford as many as i want but they're just overpriced crap and they're products better than them.

Please name one. I use the iPhone 6 and its the best thing that ever happened!.

No offence.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by rman: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bluetooth2:

They are launching iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus not what you use to know.

You are correct and those have been around for months too. What all these manufacturers fail to acknowledge is that, immediately these high ends phones were launched in USA, you get them in selected Nigerian stores one week max. I will suggest they start launching their products simultaneously like they do for markets they consider important.
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by fexyrich(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maybe the sales have been very low because of the outragious price,thats why they want to relunch it as if we are all blind..phones that are every were in d market..Na person we wan throw way money go buy this phone.
danjumakolo:
Na waooo,this phn is more than two years now.
What a launch!!!
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by fexyrich(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maybe the sales have been very low because of the outragious price,thats why they want to relunch it as if we are all blind..phones that are every were in d market. But very very expensive.An iphone 6s cost about 210 k in slot and 190k in some oda dealers i know...Na person we wan throw way money go buy this phone.
danjumakolo:
What a launch!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Proudly #teamapple baby smiley

Haters can keep hating, we iPhone users know our iphones are everything we need in a phone. smiley
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
danjumakolo:
What a launch!!!

Two years? huh?
You should consider staying quiet if you don't have enough facts about a certain topic, instead of displaying your lack of knowledge. #justanadvise.
No wonder there's "Kolo" in your name tho. smiley
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by texazzpete(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
By far the most powerful phone in the world. No coincidence that it's outselling every other smartphone out there globally.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by deturla: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
evegran:
Proudly #teamapple baby smiley

Haters can keep hating, we iPhone users know our iphones are everything we need in a phone. smiley

WaGbayi!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by alexanderdeg: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice one op , planning to get one for myself as Xmas gift , though I'm running iOS 9.1 on my device but I still need to upgrade , exchange rate is making the phone too expensive here ...team #ios it's worth the price #think different
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
evegran:

Two years? huh?
You should consider staying quiet if you don't have enough facts about a certain topic, instead of displaying your lack of knowledge. #justanadvise.
No wonder there's "Kolo" in your name tho. smiley

You ought to have read the thread tru.
It was a reference to 5s n 5c.
No hard feelings sha,as it shows how well u were brot up by your parents.. grin
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by pikapizy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mekky05:
Just like I said.. Samsung users are quick to beef iphone.
yes cos apple sells crap for a fortune ...how can u sell a 1gig RAM fone for that much ? when it comes down to spec shit you can't compare apple to Samsung ..it's on record apple makes the highest profit ...know why? because there's a huge margin between production price and selling price ..in other word apple sells a cheap stuff to you at a high price and you value it not because it's valuable but simply because its expensive.. this why I hate apple they exploit people
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by shmurdah(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
yawns* abeg who get bread I dey H die
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't understand why people are getting so worked up about the prices of of the iPhone 6s &6splus. These are phones for the high end market. Apple still sells millions of units of iphones every year. Those that will buy will buy. Stop drinking panadol for another Mans headache. Is it your Money? ( cliché but true)
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
pikapizy:

yes cos apple sells crap for a fortune ...how can u sell a 1gig RAM fone for that much ? when it comes down to spec shit you can't compare apple to Samsung ..it's on record apple makes the highest profit ...know why? because there's a huge margin between production price and selling price ..in other word apple sells a cheap stuff to you at a high price and you value it not because it's valuable but simply because its expensive.. this why I hate apple they exploit people
Yet Apple flagships still beat beat Samsung flagships in all the benchmark tests. Samsung justs boasts with high specs without the performance to back it up. And BTW the iPhone 6s has 2gb of ram.
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by pikapizy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
mykel20:
Yet Apple flagships still beat beat Samsung flagships with all their 'incredible' specs. Samsung justs boasts with high specs without the performance to back it up. And BTW the iPhone 6s has 2gb of ram
funny you'd say that ...I had a first hand comparison of galaxy note 4 and the so called iPhone 6 plus ...the note 4 opened apps faster,had faster browsing speed on 3G,has a better battery and S pen ! ,operations was smoother for me and note 4 packs in more productivity package compared to the iPhone ...opps I forgot to mention the note 4 is costomizable like every other android ..I'd love to see an apple user try to install a third party launcher ,keyboard or lock screen ! the note 4 camera was on par with that of the 6 plus ..the note 4 has a slightly better selfie camera than the 6plus ...BTW the note 4 is an older device than the 6plus but still outperformed it...just admit apple users are just slave to the brand with apple being the slave master

BTW anyone that compares the fluidity of the s6 to iPhone 6 hasn't really handled the s6..
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Leez(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
ofofoCEO:

Mobile Giants Apple, as its tradition threw a splendid party in Lagos Nigeria, earlier this weeekend to unveil the most powerful technology and most intuitive operating system ever in Nigeria and your favourte Amebo was there to cover the event in full.

Apple unveiled the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 Plus with representatives from SLOT, Micro-Station & other major dealers of the apple product as special guests. The iPhone is not just a device, it’s a luxurious ecosystem designed for the most futuristic & straight to the point people.

Well, me am still hoping for a miracle sha, I’d like to own one of those as I heard it has a school, hospital, mosque, church, water, electricity embedded in it. Also heard you can know your wedding day, your graduation and even your judgement day with the iphone6s series. Well, after buying it like this eh, everyone around you becomes a potential thief…lol…poverty is a big baaassstaaard!!!

Tell us what you love about the iPhone under the comments section.

Source: http://amebohub.com/2015/11/28/exclusive-pictures-from-iphone6s-nigeria-launch/
who iphone help
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
texazzpete:
By far the most powerful phone in the world. No coincidence that it's outselling every other smartphone out there globally.

Hw is it the most powerful?
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by lovelyS(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The phone is actually targeted at the higher end of the market so I wonder the basis of all the 'not meant for everyone' comments on this thread like it's not obvious.

That's why Apple also built the cheaper C series.

The iPhone 6 is an intuitive, powerful and utterly beautiful device that is completely worth it's price in derived value.

I'm not trying to spoil the phone all I'm saying is that the phone is over hyped.A friend has replaced his Iphone 6 screen twice.Powerful indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 30, 2015
pikapizy:

funny you'd say that ...I had a first hand comparison of galaxy note 4 and the so called iPhone 6 plus ...the note 4 opened apps faster,had faster browsing speed on 3G,has a better battery and S pen ! ,operations was smoother for me and note 4 packs in more productivity package compared to the iPhone ...opps I forgot to mention the note 4 is costomizable like every other android ..I'd love to see an apple user try to install a third party launcher ,keyboard or lock screen ! the note 4 camera was on par with that of the 6 plus ..the note 4 has a slightly better selfie camera than the 6plus ...BTW the note 4 is an older device than the 6plus but still outperformed it...just admit apple users are just slave to the brand with apple being the slave master

BTW anyone that compares the fluidity of the s6 to iPhone 6 hasn't really handled the s6..
I'd like to see that comparison because the geekbench tests don't lie. And as for camera the note 4 is supposed to have a 16mp camera as compared to the ip6 8mp( see what I said about specs). Don't let me start on how cheap looking the note 4 plastic body is or how chunky it is, and don't tell me aesthetics don't matter because they do. I can't deal with Samsung's bloatware that makes their phones lag ( you know its true) or its ridiculous cartoony touch wiz UI. And yes you can download third party keyboard for iOS 8 and above. Well after all said and done it all boils down to choice I'd rather be a slave to an innovative company like Apple than a copycat company like Samsung.
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by pikapizy(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2015
mykel20:
I'd like to see that comparison because the geekbench tests don't lie. And as for camera the note 4 is supposed to have a 16mp camera as compared to the ip6 8mp( see what I said about specs). Don't let me start on how cheap looking the note 4 plastic body is or how chunky it is, and don't tell me aesthetics don't matter because they do. I can't deal with Samsung's bloatware that makes their phones lag ( you know its true) or its ridiculous cartoony touch wiz UI. And yes you can download third party keyboard for iOS 8 and above. Well after all said and done it all boils down to choice I'd rather be a slave to an innovative company like Apple than a copycat company like Samsung.

did you just call apple an innovative company? hahaha it takes a apple two generation of flagship to implement one single innovation...let me explain...it took apple 3-4 years to realize the need for a bigger screen,till now apple does not have a QHD display phone when companies like Sony are already on 4K display with their xperias ..innovative indeed! Apple copied HTC to come up with the metal unibody system of the iPhone 6..they copied the early generation htc phones to come up with a touch ID fingerprints sensor. even in 2014 apple was still releasing a phone of one gig RAM calling it a flagship device .. we both agree that the cost of producing an iPhone is cheaper than the cost of producing a Samsung flagship yet apple still sells at higher price .. let me tell you why some Samsung and other android lag

android OS is a open source OS not designed with any device in mind ,its like designing an engine without considering the car it will power..

iOS is just tailored to the hardware ..try running the latest iOS on a 512mb RAM phone .BTW Samsung has toned down their bloatwares except u bought from a network carrier..the new touchwiz run buttery smooth and I'd chose the look over iOS whose apps is always clustered ...when u compare phones always bring in functionality and Samsung was designed for that , iPhone is clearly being used by those whose only need of a smartphone is to make calls ,text,chat,tweet..and oh yes take photos !
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by texazzpete(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
ollah1:

Hw is it the most powerful?

In benchmarks, it KILLS everything else out there in CPU and GPU benchmarks.
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
texazzpete:

In benchmarks, it KILLS everything else out there in CPU and GPU benchmarks.

A9 is powerful chip no doubt but it doesn't kill everything. Not EXYNOS 7420. Yes it has a stronger GPU but in terms of CPU its a close call.
iOS uses more on single core and A9 has more single cores than Exynos while in multi cores which is more important in Android, A9 lags way behind.
Re: Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch by texazzpete(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
ollah1:

A9 is powerful chip no doubt but it doesn't kill everything. Not EXYNOS 7420. Yes it has a stronger GPU but in terms of CPU its a close call.
iOS uses more on single core and A9 has more single cores than Exynos while in multi cores which is more important in Android, A9 lags way behind.

I suggest you read the Anandtech review. The A9 crushes the 7420, no contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apple Unveils Iphone 7 (Features in PICTURES) / Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs / Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.