Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

On The Merits And Pitfalls Of Sex With Circumcised Versus Uncircumcised joysticks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Merits And Pitfalls Of Sex With Circumcised Versus Uncircumcised joysticks (583 Views)

Where Are The Biggest joysticks In The World? / Uncircumcised joysticks Carry Bacteria. Stop Sucking Them” – Ghanaian Doctor Warns / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Merits And Pitfalls Of Sex With Circumcised Versus Uncircumcised joysticks by tonychristopher: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2015
on the merits and pitfalls of sex with circumcised versus uncircumcised joysticks.

How old are you?
Woman A: Twenty-seven.
Woman B: Thirty-four.
Woman C: Twenty-nine.
Man A: Twenty-two.
Man B: Thirty-one.

Have you ever slept with a guy who has an uncircumcised penis?
Woman A: Yes. Three, actually. And dated two of them for a few months.
Woman B: Yes.
Woman C: Yes.
Man A: Once, yes. It was a surprise.
Man B: No.

Have you ever slept with a guy who has a circumcised penis?
Woman A: Yes, the majority do.
Woman B: Yes.
Woman C: Yes.
Man A: Yes.
Man B: No.

Do you have a preference between the two?
Woman A: For sheer aesthetic purposes, circumcised. It is not a deal-breaker at all if they're not, because it doesn't feel different, but it is definitely more aesthetically pleasing to have them be circumcised. It's also something my girlfriends and I talk about, and there is always a negative stigma associated with non-circumcised guys. The weird thing is, it's very comparable to the female vagina, but yet I have never heard of that comparison.
Woman B: I do not have a preference when it comes to regular intercourse but I prefer circumcised when performing MouthAction.
Woman C: I much, much prefer an intact [uncircumcised] man! Sex feels better. The natural penis isn't dried out looking like circumcised joysticks and the foreskin is useful! Did I mention it feels really, really good?
Man A: I wouldn't say I have a preference. It really is a nonissue for me as long as it works.

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Why S*x Is So Important In Marriage / OLD Man Still Miss Father Chistmas Lol / Will You Like To Marry A Working Class Girl? Yes/no Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.