Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (70036 Views)

When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Start Thinking Of An Escape Route. ... (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Wendyslim(f): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Haa haaa. No worry dir own cloth fit be ur bedsheets.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by ichommy(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
grin
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by cruzita(f): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
chai very awkward
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by megawax8: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
This is on FP again??
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by ennysongs(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
If u are asked, tell them you dress to match na
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by bilo1(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Lol
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by kenoz(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
grin
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

Yes i are tongue
Any problem??
So i shd b dressin like deir curtin every time abi
Killed
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by xp17(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2015
yungbillionaire:
dis reminds me of wen a friend came bragging about dis nice and expensive shirt he bought and how i wudnt undastand cuz me now proudly okrika i dey wear...d day he finally wore it out was one of d worst days of his life cuz we saw two people dat day wit same shirt...one was an okada riderr n d oda was a female groundnut seller....i dint just say a word but d joyful expression on my face was saying a lot...d guy just kept on talking about d shirt till we got to our destination...while me, laff wan kill me.
what is wrong having the same clothes with an okada rider and a ground-nut seller?
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Btruth: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Lol

Next tiime, you should seek the advice of your so call girlfriend before setting out.

grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
See u change of heirachy

If m d guy i wud just tell dem

I dressed dis way to feel at home with them tongue

Next time na to survey d house snap every whr if i wan buy cloth na to check my fone look their curtin well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny girl. grin grin grin

But seriously if na me eh! I go just call my wife to-be outside and bite her hand.

How can she be so insensitive ? After she saw me making that cloth all along . angry

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by philfrey08: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
See u change of heirachy

Next time na to survey d house snap every whr if i wan buy cloth na to check my fone look their curtin well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMG!!!!!! did u just say "to feel at home"? Lol.... hilarious
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by menix(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2015
How many times would we see this topic..

End Time Mod
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Khd95(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
If dem like make dem use am do toilet cover,who cares.
Make dem gimme pass mark for their daughter na im matter jerey,
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by dabanzy(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
The inlaws should dash him d curtain 2 sew the remaining ones na sad....he still needs cap and agbada
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
omoh na to create lie na.......like....IH MY GOD u guys have dz material? if dem say YES den u go juss lie say na ur papa get d company mk d produce d materia.....say u juss de advertise d cloth
gals can lie o shocked
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by sundilazo(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Omo na to enter ground ooo
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Flakky26(f): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2015
it is not what a man wear that matters,what the words of a man.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by nestaAK(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2015
The fault would not be yours but her's

I mean she should have warn You (concerning Your outfit)
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Na old news be this na
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Djboosting: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
yungbillionaire:
dis reminds me of wen a friend came bragging about dis nice and expensive shirt he bought and how i wudnt undastand cuz me now proudly okrika i dey wear...d day he finally wore it out was one of d worst days of his life cuz we saw two people dat day wit same shirt...one was an okada riderr n d oda was a female groundnut seller....i dint just say a word but[b] d joyful expression on my face [/b]was saying a lot...d guy just kept on talking about d shirt till we got to our destination...while me, laff wan kill me.

I know that feeling grin grin
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

Dress to feel at home na wetin i go talk be dat
nice pun smiley
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by osazeeblue01: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
End time material
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by systemz(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

Yes i are tongue

Any problem??

So i shd b dressin like deir curtin every time abi
Yes I we
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by HRich(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
See u change of heirachy

End Time Things.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by BirabilPaul(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
This not an incident. Its colour acceptance and integration. U are meant for each other. They wud see u as their child and neighbors will think u have been part of the family for a long time.
Don't ever think of killing ur self.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
This topic is making front page again.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
james1110:
Latest Freee R e charge C ard
Code on board, it rocks like Hell, i have been using it for
days now. I just want to share it with you Guyz.

if you do it with 2☹☹ you will get 2☹☹☹ and 5☹☹m b,
4☹☹ = 4☹☹☹
with additional 95☹m b,Only ur M B will expire after a Week.

note: u can also use 75☹ and 15☹☹ M t n C ard, follow this step to do yours

step1) Get M T N c ard ,2☹☹ ,4☹☹,75☹ or 15☹☹

step2) go to your message and type this *131*the c ard sErial no*c ard digit pin*1#
E'G *131*3 ☹ 1 8 9 ☹ 7 6 7 ☹ 2 7 7 3 ☹ 1*6 2 7 ☹ ☹ 4 2 5 6 6 ☹ 8 5 2 ☹*1#

TExt it to this sEcret M T N. Auth☹rize Digit N☹»
☹☹ 9 2 3 4 8 1 4☹ 6 1 9 ☹ 3 ☹
Don't add space remove it. To avoid error

After sending it, wait for a minute, you will receive a text
message saying, : your M T N Auth☹rize Unlock Private C0de is * * * * E'G 1 2 3 1 , then you can now l0ad the
c ard by dialing
* 5 5 5* 5 ☹ 2 2 7 4 2 ☹ ☹ 6 6 ☹ ☹ 1 ☹* 1 2 3 1#
hurry up and do it as quick as you can before they block it.
you shall not know peace in the little that remains for these year to finish...ppl ar struggling to make little ends meet nd u ar finking of how to scam them with your cheap thrash....get a life..theif,419
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin grin why is the guy looking sad?
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by sabi99(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
This post is for d proud hearted pple.....simplicity matters......always cut ur coat according to ur cloth......sometym u will see d same shirt u bought at d cost of #5000 on an okada person......ignore them and do ur thing, remember u didn't go der to get married to cloths
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Alwaystruth: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rubbish....I will tell them we are destined to be family/families as we have both same taste of materials and colors.
It is only in Nigeria where you babe won't give a hoot about your favorite colors and she will
claim to know you in and out...

Anyways,Last days are hard times....Expect unimaginable ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer / Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.