Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Tecno M3 Locks My Sd Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno M3 Locks My Sd Card (560 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Why Pattern Locks Are Not Secure On Android And The Best Alternatives / don't trust people that locks their phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno M3 Locks My Sd Card by Mekanus(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
My tecno m3 has locked about 3 SD cards av used in it. Whenever I insert any SD card in the phone it automatically renames the SD card to TECNO M3 H and when I want to format the SD card with a PC it tells me that the disk is write protected. I av tried my best to fix this issue all to no avail. please anybody with a solution to this should help me out.
Re: My Tecno M3 Locks My Sd Card by Xhaka(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Try the SD card on another phone
If it works, then your phone is the problem.
Re: My Tecno M3 Locks My Sd Card by Carlcaresophia: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Mekanus:
My tecno m3 has locked about 3 SD cards av used in it. Whenever I insert any SD card in the phone it automatically renames the SD card to TECNO M3 H and when I want to format the SD card with a PC it tells me that the disk is write protected. I av tried my best to fix this issue all to no avail. please anybody with a solution to this should help me out.
Hi Mekanus, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Answer This Question Correctly And Get A Little Price / Tecno H7 Problem / Apple Recoups World’s Most Valuable Company Title From Alphabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.