Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? (628 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? by agbitaj(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2015
I just they imagine say na me this happen to..lolz grin

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
lemme think abt it
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? by obiorathesubtle: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Na to go thief the car for night, push am inside river

He who lives by the sword dies by the fÚcking sword!

Equally, she who be a biiitch by water, lose car by water! angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? by bewla(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
na she they drive
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? by ShakurM(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2015
As long as na me dey inside the car oo grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? by Mologi(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2015
She will die mysteriously like Nigerian politicians
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way? by Amiano(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
E nor go funny oh, cos no insult reach dis one oh.

She just hav to lose d car

(1) (Reply)

Who Cause "RAPE" Male Or Female / 10 Amazing Stories Of Love That Will Break Your Heart / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.