Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. (1536 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by Wuminity(f): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Men does series of things in a relationship that cost them but they dont know,,,Below are ways,how men affects themseves negatively in a relationship unknowingly.

-1- Happiness

Women are weaker vessels,and we have them in series.They are passionate being that loves truly with all their heart whenever they find someone to confide in.They ought to be made happy by their man,because when a wife/woman is happy,it would reflect in her husband/man's life.The man would progress and things will flourish well for him,since his woman is having a positive mindset towards him.
But when a wife/woman/fiancee is not happy with her husband/man/fiance,it can cause a lot of setbacks for the man,in which the woman might not want it to happen to the man intentionally,but due to the fact that different women has different spirit working with them, and most of the time,they are not always aware of the kind of spirit that works with them.
When they are not happy with their husband/man/fiance, their mindset would be negative towards the man,and this often cost the man, In a nutshell,men please, try and make ur wife/woman/fiancee happy cos you dont know the kind of spirit that is working with her.

-2- Trust

Every wife/woman/fiancee wants a man who would trust her and would not doubt any of her steps.Though,there are some species of woman that creates doubt,and there are some that does not create doubt,but whenever u find a wife/woman/fiancee that is trustworthy,please, kindly dont doubt her because too much of doubt wil make u push her into doing things she's not supposed to do and you might loose her at the end of the day.so my dear brothers, learn how to trust.

-3- Fidelity

One thing a woman cannot rule out in a relationship is fidelity. Becuse it is always needed. But men seems to be the more infidelity most of the time,they tell lies about things,they are not being faithful with their partner,and this might cost you your relationship and therfore loosing the woman,cos no wife/woman/fiancee wants to keep an unfaithful man.Therefore,men please be faithful to your patner and you will see ur relationship graduate from lower level to higher level.
Good morning.
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Rules, rules and more rules sad
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by RoyalBlak007: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Counter Thread coming up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by rawpadgin(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
another fakeass relationship expert

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by Wuminity(f): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Counter Thread coming up grin grin grin grin grin
lol...
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by MRBrownJ: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
@Wuminity
NONSENSE THREAD, which is all about women and their insecurities (pls change the subject of this thread):

1) HAPPINESS start with each and everyone of us. if a woman is miserable to begin with then no amount of care and affection from us men will change that... saying that in order for us men to be happy we have to make women happy is utter BS. in order for us men to be happy, we have to stay away from miserable women and instead find women with NO psychological/emotional baggages.

2) TRUST is earned, and only when a man is comfortable enough with his partner, can he fully trust her. if there is any kind of doubts then there will be NO trust to be given. women should ACT right if they remotely seek for a man to be serious about them.

3) before a man can remotely contemplate fidelity, he has to have the RIGHT person in front of him, someone worthy who has all what he desires/requires in a future spouse/gf in order to be faithful to her. sadly, let me be the bearer of bad news by saying that: "if your man cheated on you then it means that you LACKED what he desired/required in a partner in order to stay faithful" ... and yes, many people are married and DO cheat, simply because they got married for the wrong reasons (peer/family/social/religious pressure etc)
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by Wuminity(f): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Wuminity
NONSENSE THREAD, which is all about women and their insecurities (pls change the subject of this thread):
sadly, let me be the bearer of bad news by saying that: "if your man cheated on you then it means that you LACKED what he desired/required in a partner in order to stay faithful" ... and yes, many people are married and DO cheat, simply because they got married for the wrong reasons (peer/family/social/religious pressure etc)
its just an opinion or let me say an advice, there is no need taking it personal haba.... and u can see where i said some women creates doubt,so it is not only about women and their insecurities, if u like make use of it, and if u dont like leave it, afterall u ar not d only man av directed it to. #thinkwell before typing. cheesy
End time poster tongue

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by MRBrownJ: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wuminity:

its just an opinion or let me say an advice, there is no need taking it personal haba.... and u can see where i said some women creates doubt,so it is not only about women and their insecurities, if u like make use of it, and if u dont like leave it, afterall u ar not d only man av directed it to. #thinkwell before typing. cheesy
End time poster tongue

your whole post is about women and their insecurities, and not about us men... i gave you clues as to why YOU women fail time and time again, and then turn around and blame us men for your own failures. you can learn from what i wrote, or keep blaming others for your misfortunes, its all on you.
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by Wuminity(f): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

your whole post is about women and their insecurities, and not about us men... i gave you clues as to why YOU women fail time and time again, and then turn around and blame us men for your own failures. you can learn from what i wrote, or keep blaming others for your misfortunes, its all on you.
well i dont knw why u want to cry about dis matter now.wat does wat u posted above has to do wit d topic,is it dat u dont get wat am trying to say ni or wat, or av i abused men or sometin? is it a must for me to make claims against men or women?...."its my opinion"d topic is simple and straight,maybe u dont understand d english, i said " things dat men does in a relationship dat affects dem negatively" i didnt say "how men make women feel sad in a relationship" or men ar stupid or idiots so y do u want to kill urself on d topic now, besides i didnt refer the topic to u... because its like u like shiftin blames, i only refered d topic to people who ar ready to learn#
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by gamaliel121(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
W0 ways to make ur gf break up with you....
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by MRBrownJ: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wuminity:

well i dont knw why u want to cry about dis matter now.wat does wat u posted above has to do wit d topic,is it dat u dont get wat am trying to say ni or wat, or av i abused men or sometin? d topic is simple and straight,maybe u dont understand d english, i said " things dat men does in a relationship dat affects dem" i didnt say men ar stupid or idiots so y do u want to kill urself on d topic now, besides i didnt refer the topic to u... because its like u like shiftin blames, i only refered d topic to people who ar ready to learn#

just as you are trying to make us believe that not treating women better would affect us men, is the same way i am trying to educate you on the fact that if a woman acts right then she will be treated RIGHT. this is how you have to look at this issue, not the way around.
- if a woman is unhappy and miserable then let her work on her issues before putting herself on the market
- trust that is given, regardless of the actions of a woman, is worthless. so women should instead ACT right and hope for the best.
- a man will only contemplate being faithful to the RIGHT woman. so women should 1st confirm the type of r/ship they are in before demanding for fidelity. a FWB, bootay call, side piece, mistress etc will remain just that

i am giving you a MAN's point of view since you are looking at this issue solely from your very narrow minded woman's perspective.
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by Wuminity(f): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

just as you are trying to make us believe that not treating women better would affect us men, is the same way i am trying to educate you on the fact that if a woman acts right then she will be treated RIGHT. this is how you have to look at this issue, not the way around.
- if a woman is unhappy and miserable then let her work on her issues before putting herself on the market
- trust that is given, regardless of the actions of a woman, is worthless. so women should instead ACT right and hope for the best.
- a man will only contemplate being faithful to the RIGHT woman. so women should 1st confirm the type of r/ship they are in before demanding for fidelity. a FWB, bootay call, side piece, mistress etc will remain just that

i am giving you a MAN's point of view since you are looking at this issue solely from your very narrow minded woman's perspective.
tnk u for d point of view i already knw about it,,,,, u sud av created a topic on wat u ar sayin, nd..... u dont knw wat my next topic is gonna look like.
do u knw if my next topic is goin to b in favour of men, no need to rush, shey u get.#more ar stil comin.
Re: Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 30, 2016
Wuminity:
Men does series of things in a relationship that cost them but they dont know,,,Below are ways,how men affects themseves negatively in a relationship unknowingly.

-1- Happiness

Women are weaker vessels,and we have them in series.They are passionate being that loves truly with all their heart whenever they find someone to confide in.They ought to be made happy by their man,because when a wife/woman is happy,it would reflect in her husband/man's life.The man would progress and things will flourish well for him,since his woman is having a positive mindset towards him.
But when a wife/woman/fiancee is not happy with her husband/man/fiance,it can cause a lot of setbacks for the man,in which the woman might not want it to happen to the man intentionally,but due to the fact that different women has different spirit working with them, and most of the time,they are not always aware of the kind of spirit that works with them.
When they are not happy with their husband/man/fiance, their mindset would be negative towards the man,and this often cost the man, In a nutshell,men please, try and make ur wife/woman/fiancee happy cos you dont know the kind of spirit that is working with her.

-2- Trust

Every wife/woman/fiancee wants a man who would trust her and would not doubt any of her steps.Though,there are some species of woman that creates doubt,and there are some that does not create doubt,but whenever u find a wife/woman/fiancee that is trustworthy,please, kindly dont doubt her because too much of doubt wil make u push her into doing things she's not supposed to do and you might loose her at the end of the day.so my dear brothers, learn how to trust.

-3- Fidelity

One thing a woman cannot rule out in a relationship is fidelity. Becuse it is always needed. But men seems to be the more infidelity most of the time,they tell lies about things,they are not being faithful with their partner,and this might cost you your relationship and therfore loosing the woman,cos no wife/woman/fiancee wants to keep an unfaithful man.Therefore,men please be faithful to your patner and you will see ur relationship graduate from lower level to higher level.
Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

17 Tips On 'how To Treat A Woman' - By Ghollywood Actor, John Dumelo / Naija Guy Leaks Sex Photos Of Neighbor On Twitter / Interesting Photos That Tell A Deep Story : It Pays To Be Nice To Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.