Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement (46165 Views)

See What Dino Melaye Said About Yahaya Bello On Instagram. Too Funny(pics) / Kogi 2015: APC's Replacement For Faleke Rejects Offer As Bello's Running Mate / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by abdulhadi101(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:
Congrats ADAYI. He's a brother from another State. Wu da ka na vor wey re ki wa mu ko ro tu irekura awu.

BTW, the Ebiras don't dull. The kind masquerade wey go come out for Lokoja on the day of his Swearing-in still dey do press-up. I trust those guys!
hehehehehe...Avor!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Jonwesley(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
With the Igala dominated house, this man faces impeachment. Recall that this same Bello upon loosing the primary elections, started anti party activities and was even canvassing for votes for Wada in the same election that he has become beneficiary now.

The ghost of Audu will not allow him to sit in that Government house because Audu was fully aware of his antics and will not rest in peace.

If only he had known that events will turn out like this, he should have maintain decorum.

How can he become a beneficiary of the process which he was found frustrating?
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by ozo13(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Yea boss. You're from there as well?
yes ooo
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
abdulhadi101:
Lol. . .Makuwu adayi
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by SSpeter(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
I thought Bankole was also a youth,,,,,,,fucking thieves....lol
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
ozo13:
yes ooo
Igarra or Ebira?
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by billyG(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na d person wher him Juju strong pass go enter kogi govtment house.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayzytech: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
ozo13:
nice one
abdulhadi101:
my people, my people, avor ni ni ohomorihi odatuunini. avor ezi eyi.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by philantoxx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Bro., you would confirm it when you arrive. You'd enjoy being in Igarra. You'd enjoy the environment. Mountains and hills all over. It's also a big town. BTW, which school are you posted to?
thanks!!daz kul and soothing
was posted 2 d secretariat.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
philantoxx:
thanks!!daz kul and soothing was posted 2 d secretariat.
Owky. That's great!
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by confluence: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
i don't think you know how prepared Yahaya BEllo is, he does not need to stay in the useless Govt house that the Igalas have place juju inside, he had already bought the biggest property next to Kogi Govt house long ago,
billyG:
Na d person wher him Juju strong pass go enter kogi govtment house.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by philantoxx(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Owky. That's great!
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by justjify(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
gretblue:

Tank you my brother for educating these dudes here.I have explained to them in more than 6 languages.May be they were being carried away by their emotions or their love for faleke which I understand.But the emotions should not supersede what the law says.Except you want PDP to come to power through election tribunal.

My brother, they don't know that its worse for Faleke (who is a political green horn) to be APC candidate. My brother, I see huge ignorance in display. They don't know the adverse implication(s) before APC if they appoint Faleke as their "broom bearer".
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
StOla:
Good decision by the APC by not conducting fresh primaries as that would have improved the PDP's case in court.

He was the 2nd runner up in the primaries and by retaining Faleke on the ticket, can lay claim to the votes already accrued to that ticket.

Faleke has a strong case too. He should head the ticket in an ideal situation. However it would be best to withdraw his case in court and take one for the team to consolidate his political capital for future use.

Yahaya Bello for governor, 2016.
astute deduction.... *thumbs up* I strongly believe faleke will withdraw his case sha . but apc ehn.. their legal team na die those guys rarely dull. if apc had conducted a fresh primary pdp would have had a solid, waterproof case. *
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Lilimax(f): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
gretblue:

Allah is an Arabic word used to refer to Almighty God.Just like the Jehovah witness used Jehovah to refer to God.There are million other nations used to refer to God.Dont be a religious bigot by just believing your own choice of language is the best.
Jehovah is the Almighty God but that Allah I don't know...? embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Onoruoiza83(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Wahala is when he dies on d eve of election. Kogi people I troway cap for una. Anyway......
Are you the one that will kill him or are u God (ALLAH)?.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by adinoyiM(m): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .Makuwu adayi.

Nwao sir

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by adinoyiM(m): 1:13am On Nov 29, 2015
heywhytech1:
His CV is quiet impressive, a very lucky man, God will guild you in the journey ahead and bring the much needed development in Kogi state and also congratulations to my Ebira people for producing the Governor for the very first time in the history of Kogi State, life is turn by turn. You see the work of God, left to human to decide Igala people cannever allow Ebira to smell that seat.

It is a great lesson indeed. All power belongs to ALLAH and He grants it to whomsoever He wishes.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by adaweezy(m): 1:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Jonwesley:
With the Igala dominated house, this man faces impeachment. Recall that this same Bello upon loosing the primary elections, started anti party activities and was even canvassing for votes for Wada in the same election that he has become beneficiary now.

The ghost of Audu will not allow him to sit in that Government house because Audu was fully aware of his antics and will not rest in peace.

If only he had known that events will turn out like this, he should have maintain decorum.

How can he become a beneficiary of the process which he was found frustrating?
the yorubas and ebiras have more Reps
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by adinoyiM(m): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2015
nkemdi89:
Igalas are you people going to watch and let our birth right snatched away from us by the ebiras(beast). Igalas voice!

Kindly explain to me madam, why you say it is your birthright...
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by nkemdi89(f): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2015
adinoyiM:

Kindly explain to me madam, why you say it is your birthright...
Oga that was why I used an exclamation mark at the end of my sentence because those are not my words but from an aggrieved igala political friend calling his people in diaspora having heard of the news of audu replacement by yahaya.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Cleverman2020: 3:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Are you saying Faleke should accept being the
deputy because he was born to be a deputy in
his life? Faleke should take the case in court
serious. It is against natural justice and
unconstitutional for a deputy to remain a deputy
while an ordinary member is placed above him.

Falake shud hav thanked his star for dat deputy. Born and bred in Lagos, 2tym LGA chairman & a house of rep presently in Lag b4 Tinubu imposed hm on Kogites.. Stay there untill Tinubu finish with ur ward. Tinubu wants to dominate everywhere...
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Cleverman2020: 3:13am On Nov 29, 2015
jamace:
Are you saying Faleke should accept being the deputy because he was born to be a deputy in his life? Faleke should take the case in court serious. It is against natural justice and unconstitutional for a deputy to remain a deputy while an ordinary member is placed above him.

Falake shud hav thanked his star for dat deputy. Born and bred in Lagos, 2tym LGA chairman & a house of rep presently in Lag b4 Tinubu imposed hm on Kogites.. Stay there untill Tinubu finish with ur ward. Tinubu wants to dominate everywhere...
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by jamace(m): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Cleverman2020:

Kogi people never took APC to court for fielding Faleke hence that aspect is a non issue.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by jamace(m): 5:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Cleverman2020:

Note that it was Audu/Faleke ticket hence the 2 have become one. It means Faleke is equals to Audu(scientifically and politically speaking). It therefore means that Faleke can step into Audu's shoes at any time of the process, from beginning to the end.
The issue of passing through primaries does not hold in this case because by induction, Faleke has passed through the primaries with Audu hence qualified to become deputy gov and finally governor should the situation arise, and surely the situation has played out.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by adinoyiM(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2015
nkemdi89:

Oga that was why I used an exclamation mark at the end of my sentence because those are not my words but from an aggrieved igala political friend calling his people in diaspora having heard of the news of audu replacement by yahaya.

Oh sorry, my bad. So he actually called them beasts? That's serious!
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by ozo13(m): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Igarra or Ebira?
ebira

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Jonwesley(m): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2015
adaweezy:

the yorubas and ebiras have more Reps

Ehen, I didn't know. I thought differently before.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2015
ozo13:
ebira
Owky. Great!
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Seunjungle(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Faleke is Governor already....or maybe he has agreed to sell out what our right and constitution have given to him...."Governor in making"

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by jamace(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2015
justjify:

I have no interest young man lemmie school you a little,
you should know that Section 181(1) of the
Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria would
have been invoked. It says ‘if a person duly elected as
Governor dies before taking and subscribing the Oath
of Allegiance and oath of office, or is unable for any
reason whatsoever to be sworn in, the person elected
with him as Deputy governor shall be sworn in as
Governor and he shall nominate a new Deputy-
Governor who shall be appointed by the Governor with
the approval of a simple majority of the House of
Assembly of the State’.
“But the scenario in Kogi is different. Nobody has been
declared the winner yet so why should faleke be
declared the APC gubernatorial candidate?
However, Section 33 of the Electoral Act is wide
enough to accommodate this scenario in Kogi State,
where a candidate dies where the election is declared
inconclusive. This is because Section 33 of the
Electoral Act is not limited to pre-election substitution
of a candidate. Pre-election substitution of a candidate
is specifically provided for in Section 36(1) of the
Electoral Act Section 36(1).
However, if the candidate dies where the election is
declared inconclusive as in Kogi, the party will be
allowed to substitute the death candidate for the re-
run election in the affected areas. This is the intention
of Section 33 of the Electoral Act. Limiting Section 33
of the Electoral Act will be restricting its intention and
deviating from the purposive rule of interpretation.
I hope you find this instructive.
All the sections of the constitution you quoted above do not answer the Kogi scenario.

The excuse that a candidate can not hold 2 positions in an election does not suffice either. Kogi situation is a unique one. Faleke moving from running mate to chief contestant does not amount to holding 2 positions in an election because of the situation. Constitutionally and according to the electoral law, Audu and Faleke are the most senior APC members in Kogi State while any other member was subordinate to them. Therefore, at the death of Audu, Faleke becomes a chief contestant(most senior) and any other member joining the team should be subordinate to Faleke.

On Faleke as APC governorship contestant I stand, and that is law and justice.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by nkemdi89(f): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2015
adinoyiM:

Oh sorry, my bad. So he actually called them beasts? That's serious!
He has been boasting that no any other tribe will rule kogi, that ebiras are primitive and bestial in nature. He has so much hatred for them, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.