Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road (4660 Views)

My Venture On Europe Route(my Journey To Europe By Road) / Beautiful Shades Of Lagos By Ambode Pictured By Kola Onifoto, A Naval Officer / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road by Toptic(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I want to know how i can get to Congo from Lagos by road. someone told me im to go through Cameroon. please I need a breakdown and total cost of going by road.
Thanks all!
Re: How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road by madmadu(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
lol, y do u wnt to go dere... is fuel cheap dere?
Re: How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road by Toptic(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
I have a business presentation this coming week...please anyone with useful information
Re: How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road by Amaso99(m): 3:45am On Nov 29, 2015
madmadu:
lol
Re: How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road by TheCongo2: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
madmadu:

OMG, what an ignorant!!!
Because of this type of ignorance you just display, a lot of Africans have ended up illegal immigrants doing manual work in the west whereas they could have done far better in Africa.

There are Nigerians in DR Congo are doing far better than many Nigerians in the UK or USA.
They are involved in big time businesses and they have connections with high profile people in the Congolese government.

By the way, do you know that the players of TP Mazembe of DR CONGO (The champion of Africa) make better money than the average professional soccer player in Belgium. Those players are notorious to turn down offer from European teams.

TP Mazembe of DR CONGO has been the champion of Africa 3 times in the past 5 years. It is believed to be one of the best team on the Continent in terms of resources. The TP Mazembe had assorted players from across Africa. And to be recruited in this team, a player has to be part of the national squad of his country. That is why the TP Mazembe has players who are part of the national squad of Ivory Coast, Ghana, Zambia, Mali ... it is basically the best players in Africa who make the TP Mazembe squad. And if this team wasn't paying well, none of those foreign players would be there.

So, Africa isn't all about poverty, wars and diseases. There are are riches in Africa. Too bad many Africans don't have know what they have in their backyard.

2 Likes

Re: How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road by madmadu(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
TheCongo2:

OMG, what a ignorant!!!
Because of this type of ignorance you just display, a lot of Africans have ended up illegal immigrants doing manual work in the west whereas they could have done far better in Africa.

There are Nigerians in DR Congo are doing far better than many Nigerians in the UK or USA.
They are involved in big time businesses and they have connections with high profile people in the Congolese government.

By the way, do you know that the players of TP Mazembe of DR CONGO (The champion of Africa) make better money than the average professional soccer player in Belgium. Those players are notorious to turn down offer from European teams.

TP Mazembe of DR CONGO has been the champion of Africa 3 times in the past 5 years. It is believed to be one of the best team on the Continent in terms of resources. The TP Mazembe had assorted players from across Africa. And to be recruited in this team, a player has to be part of the national squad of his country. That is why the TP Mazembe has players who are part of the national squad of Ivory Coast, Ghana, Zambia, Mali ... it is basically the best players in Africa who make the TP Mazembe squad. And if this team wasn't paying well, none of those foreign players would be there.

So, Africa isn't all about poverty, wars and diseases. There are are riches in Africa. Too bad many Africans don't have know what they have in their backyard.

lol, oga calm down. it was jst a joke

1 Like

Re: How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road by dannie1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
TheCongo2:

OMG, what an ignorant!!!

See how you wrote an episode just to deviate from the question someone ask. Yet in the end the poor guy didnt get his answers and here i am 5years after needing same information �
Re: How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road by TheCongo2: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
dannie1:

See how you wrote an episode just to deviate from the question someone ask. Yet in the end the poor guy didnt get his answers and here i am 5years after needing same information �

5 years ago I had repented from this deadly misconduct and the Lord had forgiven me ...

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians Hate Living In Canada / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.