Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu (38056 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by smite(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
this is where Nigerian and other African nations keeps getting it wrong. our leaders keep running to the western nations seeking for help. They are so dumb and myopic. those western countries might only pretend to help, but silently exploiting us. If we must grow as a nation, we've to do it ourselves.
nah so our forefathers mumu dem self, missionaries came, taught them to close their eyes while praying, before they opened it, white men don thief our resources, sell their children into slavery.
president Buhari must sit his ass here, and think of ways to move this country forward. nobody is ready to offer you help without getting something of better value to them

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by maxtamazin: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Very lame and empty Crap from a clueless spokesman. No substance, only continual refrence to the past. I can't even pick one single reason why Buhari is travelling. PMB should sack his two spoken immediately. These guys are journalists for crying out loud not image makers or branding expert.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Splinz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol................severusSnape wouldn't kill me. Garba please spare me this lame defense. grin grin grin. I don't know why you guys keep dwelling in the past and still talk of change.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Rex007: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
The funniest tin abt these APC freaks is that before they got to power even the Nigerian pple knew her economy was drowning under the past administration but promised heaven and earth during the APC campaign. But for over 5 months in power all we hear are blames upon blames of the past administration like Nigerian never knew.
Pls stop the blaming games and start doing something tangible for the country to see.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by kozmokaz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
at tax payers expense ryt?

I challenge him to release d cost of all his travels in just 6 months if he truly have balls!!!

Nigerians don wise up .. Mr man

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
What has been Buhari's contribution or suggestions in any of these juncketing activities? You are showing is picture of a president that could not comport himself presidentially before Queen of England as achievements? Please, we are no robots in the South, you can sell that to Almajiris.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
1. Nigeria's economy was still 90% dependent on crude oil revenue at the end of his term.

2. Strengthening of INEC, I'm not sure you can say that, but I commend GEJ for stepping out of power when he was supposed to. In a country where abnormal is seen as normal, it took a lot of courage and humility to improve African democracy the way he did.

3. I can credit GEJ for this, though you should not also forget that it was under him the longest ASUU strike took place, disrupting the calendars of many federal schools . . . just because he refused to provide them funding. I was not in support of it, but the time GEJ visited OAU students were stoning him with rocks and pebbles in anger for messing up their education.

4. 'educating almajiris'? please explain how

5. under GEJ's tenure there was fuel scarcity that fuel was sold up to N300 per litre in the black market. Also don't forget the fuel subsidy scam.

6. Largest economy in Africa, yes, but not because of his efforts. . . as I said earlier, Nigeria's economy was 90% dependent on crude oil. . . So when global oil prices boomed, Nigeria became verrry rich. Why he did not use that to his advantage and use it to improve Nigeria, I don't know. No one knows where all that money went.

7. GEJ allowed Book Haram to grow under his tenure by underestimating them. Even during the #bringbackourgirls crisis, he failed to manipulate international to sympathy to Nigeria's benefit and made little to no effort to 'bring them back' instead his wife was displaying her acting skills on worldwide broadcasted television.

Buhari might not have been the best choice, but its a change from the same 16 year PDP philosophy we trusted so much. . . If by 2019 he eventually fails, we kick him out and bring in someone new. We keep trying till we get it right. But pending the time between now and 2019, Nigerians should be doing their best to support instead of looking around for faults. If his administration got full support from Nigeria, then he would have no excuses.

P.S sorry for the epistle please just try and read ehn, I just had to post my thoughts

SeverusSnape:

1. Agricultural reforms.

2. Strengthening of our democracy by making INEC more independent.

3. Building of more educational institutions.

4. Educating Almajiris like your siblings.

5. No issue of fuel scarcity.

6. Nigeria became largest economy in Africa under him.

7. No baboon and dog soaked in blood like B00HARI would have wanted it.

Zombiec scum.

Typing..
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by LOC1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You this dumb illiterate. What has your messiah(jonadunce) achieved in six years even when his _ass was homebound all the time? Well even if buhari will be travelling everyday till 2019, when is time for his reelection, another 15million Nigerians will vote for him.

You PDP ediots can wail for all we care
somethings should be better left unsaid. SMH and IMAO ...................................

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by FSToje(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Flying President
Na Oga Jona senior nah
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by SeverusSnape(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
[s]hahahahahahahaha, illiterate corrupt mad kid, have u finish writing ur fake project, because u are not a student as u claim to be, like ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero with phd without thesis, fool[/s]

Dyslexic illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Horlufemi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
Our last conversation he told me he has not known sleep for 3 days during the peak of the missing soldiers saga. Yet to hear from him.

OK contunu. He will reply soonest. Stay strong. grin
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Did i hear [b][/b][/i]CARDINAL OBJECTIVES. [i] Security, Economy and Corruption. These are the three areas he's failing woefully.
-Boko bombing like never before
-Economy things are hard, No fuel, Inflation, heading to recess
-Nobody has been tried and found guilty, jailed, evidence of looted fund returned.
na only to dey disobey court order una don pass. #MorForks
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Prestdude: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is how Change chanters will run in 2019....

1 Like

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by smartcbtng: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls Vote for Smart Cbt click this link http://www.234central.com/smartcbt/and share by clicking the share button.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by bankylan: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You this dumb illiterate. What has your messiah(jonadunce) achieved in six years even when his _ass was homebound all the time? Well even if buhari will be travelling everyday till 2019, when is time for his reelection, another 15million Nigerians will vote for him.

You PDP ediots can wail for all we care

Why do all the slaves and almajiris believe anyone who talks about their slave master- Buhari is a member of PDP or a supporter of Jonathan.......Insanity is when a man in his thirties or forties believe it is Buhari that will change his destiny....it is better to be a wailer than to be a slave.

5 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by anonimi: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aufbauh:
If President Buhari is successful as a leader, the PDP will be history and the wailers will be deflated.
The above reason is simply the cause of all the senseless and needless criticism, cheap blackmail and distractions from the opposition.
Their pervading mentality of i can't wait for Buhari to fail will only lead them to golgotha.

Buhari fanatic I see you grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Reference(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
The best days of the APC are clearly over. Anyone that understands Nigeria will realise that the opportunities to impact are fast fading.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
gbegudujo:
Why do they keep referring to the past administration as if the threshold of their performance is based on d past administration
Ask them.
I was expecting to see convincing reasons but he ended up using the same old worn out irritating cliches.It's like a student trying to defend his/her poor performance by claiming that, after all, some failed the same exam.
Only a hypocrite will say that Jonathan failed Nigerians. I know he didn't. Propaganda and lies gave APC the power.

3 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Garba I am not surprise what else can you say. You guys are already bunch of failures.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by arresa: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Funny enough, na only biafra losers dey cry blood over Nigeria. They don't want Nigeria but they won't stop crying and worrying about Nigeria.

Confused and hate mongering losers... grin
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by SeverusSnape(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
bankylan:

Why do all the slaves and almajiris believe anyone who talks about their slave master- Buhari is a member of PDP or a supporter of Jonathan.......Insanity is when a man in his thirties or forties believe it is Buhari that will change his destiny....it is better to be a wailer than to be a slave.
Nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Pastis: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
[color=#006600]Those of us who were around under Abac :-Xha read all the taunts about him being a sit-at-home leader. Abacha was despised for not representing his country abroad.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]We were also around during that regime and I remember Abacha was a dictator and a despot who was internationally rejected and hence could not travel around.

PMB can stay on mars if he cares as long as we see the promised and expected change.

Finally, this is not a PDP/APC issue. It is a Nigerian matter and we should all be concerned irrespective of party affiliation.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by nerdymufasa(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Spokesman, alls we are saying is tell the commander in chief to lead us and solve major short term issues while looking to solve long term's and to reduce the trips overseas whether vacational or vocational.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by vivianblog1(f): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by viktor01(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Shehu lacks the lying skills for this job. Buhary should fire him and employ Lie Mohammed in his stead.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by niyigoodluck: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let us be sincere in our Judgement. My G.O told us that it's better to fly than to run. The President can keep flying for all I care, let it be for the good of the nation.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by bello2527: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I knew it!... One Despicable zombie comes to the dull'ard's defence.

Your president is a senile old man who has nothing to offer.

You can wait for your five thousand Naira promise for all we care. grin

Zombie...You people have no defence what so ever, come up with something new, the "you will wail till 2019" ish is becoming boring.

you are so myiopic and blind for insulting the president
longlegged fulani goat @severusfoolshape
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
bello2527:

you are so myiopic and blind for insulting the president longlegged fulani goat @severusfoolshape
Your president is a dull'ard. Read my signature.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by SeverusSnape(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
bello2527:

you are so myiopic and blind for insulting the president longlegged fulani goat @severusfoolshape
Your president is a dull'ard. Read my signature.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Tex42(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
This Shehu guy is a seasoned, grilled and delivered olodo to put those gibberish to Nigerians, he must be an inconsequential fool to think that Nigerians are so gullible to swallow this garbage he dished out as reasons for the president's nonchalant and junketeering attitude.

O yeah! The president is strengthening our diplomatic ties with other countries and the UK has responded by deporting 'Nigerians'... See result? Bubu is now Ban ki moon advocating for world peace when his country, is on fire.

Bubu should just come back and begun this his scam change crusade at home, I mean, what's that saying about charity again?...

Boko haram on a bombing spree, sending anything that breaths to its untimely grave;

Nigerians now sleep and wake up at fuel filling stations, yet our commander in chief and petroleum ministers chose to sit back in Malta sipping presidential tea.

This is an end time change ni o!
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Tex42(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
This Shehu guy is a seasoned, grilled and delivered olodo to put those gibberish to Nigerians, he must be an inconsequential fool to think that Nigerians are so gullible to swallow this garbage he dished out as reasons for the president's nonchalant and junketeering attitude.

O yeah! The president is strengthening our diplomatic ties with other countries and the UK has responded by deporting 'Nigerians'... See result? Bubu is now Ban ki moon advocating for world peace when his country, is on fire.

Bubu should just come back and begin this his scam change crusade at home, I mean, what's that saying about charity again?...

Boko haram on a bombing spree, sending anything that breaths to its untimely grave;

Nigerians now sleep and wake up at fuel filling stations, yet our commander in chief and petroleum ministers chose to sit back in Malta sipping presidential tea.

This is an end time change ni o!
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by onyeogalu1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
What a “Robust” defence. Where in hades name is lai mohammad?

I think with all due respect Mallam Garuba Shehu should try as much as possible to explain to Nigerians what the Presidency wants us to know and stop calling names.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) / 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.