Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (59138 Views)

Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by flamingREED(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
How my conscience upturns itself because of this story! Though I tried to read cautiously and selectively too; now, I wonder I'm guilty, and I'm worried too. Righteous Christ keep us from the defiling tongue, the choking commiseration and the damning dirge. Christians beware of such tales laden with impalpable obscenity. We are admonished 'gainst evil communication, and there are some acts we just cannot rehearse or follow publicly. The people affected know what to do. Dare to except this evil snare. God bless

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by neocortex: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
If audu's wife is right, then audu is in serious trouble because taking advantage of an unstable person is itself a crime.

Is it not surprising that the wife who wasn't in the picture when the going was good is the one narrating the same story.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by donphilopus: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

One, one of your side chick go come out tomorrow to lay accusation against you!

Lol. . .I believe peeps would come out to defend me just like we are doing now. Her sorry as$ was dumped that's why she's fuming.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by djWALE(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time accusation
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by mbulela: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
God bless you @ Mrs Zahra Mustapha Audu!

We all can see the lies and fraud of your husband's spoilt ex-side chick called sugabelly. Be rest assured that Nigerians of good conscience sincerely mourn with your family on the loss of your patriarch. Be rest assured that all the true lovers of justice and haters of blackmail are behind your husband in this baseless accusation against him by that obsessive ex-side chick.

God be with your family
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by donphilopus: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Una don de change story. From gang rape to statutory rape. Beside, do you know what the age for sex in FCT as at 2007? Do you know that the legal age for sex in States differs? I'm working on that though...

According to the Oxford Advanced Learners' Dictionary, a girl is due to be ripe for sex if she has attained the age of 16. I believe the legal age for sex in Nigeria/States would be between that age-grade as well.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by shiinihost: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
All these rape accusations is making me sick. From her stories, you can see that this girl is just an attention seeking, gold digging, BDSSM freak, spoilt brat.
If there's one thing she never is, that would be innocent.

Let's analyze her story from her own very submissions.

Let's begin with what started all these brouhaha.

Read this tweet by miss sugarbelly (by the way, how a supposedly responsible girl would choose 'sugarbelly' as her moniker beats my imagination. sugar belly is a BDSSM fetish where the guy licks the girls belly...navels and all. Anyway, that's story for another day).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106191_c_png8254a4657f68510fb01fac469b5a9b42

Now here's Miss belly being very happy that Audu abububar is dead. According to her, they 'have blood on their hands' meaning that they are killers. I want sugarbelly to come and tell us How many people she knows that the family has murdered. This is a very strong accusation to make as murder is punishable by death in Nigeria. I want the abubakar's family to take her up on this.

Here are two version of the same rape scene being described by our ever wordy sugarbelly. Two very different and very contrasting version.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106302_img201511230840521_png25b32fee344c67811c333da158e9ea1b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3106303_img20151123084102_png21b47316670d01cbb889ff4ca1e1ca0a

And then this

His brother Bashir, was the same age as me, and Mustapha decided, that one way or the other, it was his duty as big brother to rid Bashir of his virginity. At what was supposed to be a casual get together for suya and drinks at Tunji’s house, he dragged Bashir and me into the bedroom, and pushed us inside, saying to Bashir “Bleep her!” before locking the door, and leaving me alone in the darkness with his brother.

All my pleas to Mustapha were in vain, and the only thing we heard from Mustapha from the other side of the door was “Don’t let me come back and find out you’re still a virgin.”

I want you to note these points before we continue. She first told us that Bashir was among the guys that 'fvcked' her in the gang rape incident she succinctly describe in her tweet (she sure knows how to use the fuckerry langauge......innocent repsponsible girl)

Fast-forward to the later paragraph. The same Bashir that bleeped and 'heard' she was good in bed was actually a virgin that mustapha 'forced' her to disvirgin. Like seriously? Just wait...there's more.

This girl's fantastic use of sex-slave/BDSSM words would really show you that she's either watched a lot of BDSSM movies or she's being involved in a lot of orggy's. Watch how to glorifies the activity like a past-time she cherish. like how you would describe your favourite hobby. In clear imagery and PUNs. A rape victim can't describe the incident as succinctly as this. I would crush her soul to barely remember it, not to talk of glorifying it as clearly as this. If there's anything she achieved with this description, it is making more rapists out of guys and girls that want to have this kind of rough 'fuckerry'.

Now the question i put to you sugarbelly....if all you've made us believe happened, I mean, someone

Raped you in his car
Raped you in his dad's hotel
Raped you with his cousins
Asked his cousin to Rape you
His friends Raped you at will...

If all these were true....how come you kept going back for MORE? Don't sell me the bullshit of 'No Job' because i know Loyala Jesuits student were hot in demand in those days. Most companies would be thrilled to have one of those as an Intern. You could have secured another place in Abuja if you really truly wanted to leave.

Another question i would love to ask you sugarbelly, how come you didn't report to anybody?? I heard Aunty oby is your mums friend.

Here are the people you could have reported the case to

Your parents (For you to have sent your child to loyola Jesuit as of the 2005 means that you are well to do and must have powerful friends. Even if Abdul father is the president, i am pretty certain that if her father go to know of this, He would have done everything within his means to protect his daughter. No father would hear that his child was rapped and do nothing about it. Mbanu! it can never happen.)

Mustapha's parents ( Did you ever report the son to his dad? What about his mum? Hello? )

Oby Ezekwesili ( From stories going round, it's certain that oby is your family friend. Oby as of the 2000s was a very powerful woman. If for nothing, she would have ensured that Abdul gets reprimanded for his actions and he stops it, but did you? I thought as much)

To be continued..............

17 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by kinglekan: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Seun:
This story makes me sad because I don't know who to believe anymore. I can't judge it objectively because I'm sympathetic to Sugarbelly.
If Sugarbelly's accusations are real then there are other girls out there who can corroborate the story just like the case of Bill Cosby.

Exactly my thought on this.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is getting interesting
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Aminat508(f): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
@sameer1212 let me chip in, I feel for her. At 17, she was taken advantaged of angry but why did she visit again and again?

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by shiinihost: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
neocortex:
If audu's wife is right, then audu is in serious trouble
because taking advantage of an unstable person is
itself a crime.

Is it not surprising that the wife who wasn't in the picture when
the going was good is the one narrating the same story.

stfu. nobody took advantage of sugar belle. the raped only happened in her deranged mind. She's the one taking advantage of the relationship she once had with mustapha to blackmail him. I've date a girl like that.....just ordinary kissing she would describe it as If we had a 3some.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Icecomrade: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
G
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by danduchi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ok... I have read you. It is spelt THEIR not THIER
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by hensben(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
I dated this kind of sugerbelly in the past. When they don't have their they fall to blackmailing.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

We all can see the lies and fraud of your husband's spoilt ex-side chick called sugabelly. Be rest assured that Nigerians of good conscience sincerely mourn with your family on the loss of your patriarch. Be rest assured that all the true lovers of justice and haters of blackmail are behind your husband in this baseless accusation against him by that obsessive ex-side chick.

God be with your family
. Another ignoramus.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by kinglekan: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
neocortex:
If audu's wife is right, then audu is in serious trouble
because taking advantage of an unstable person is
itself a crime.

Is it not surprising that the wife who wasn't in the picture when
the going was good is the one narrating the same story.

You have a point there. Things would get interesting as more evidence comes out.

Still looking forward to sugarbelles response to this.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by doctokwus: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Even if sugarbelly's story is false,does Mrs Audu honestly expect her husband to have told her the truth then concerning how the teenager was used? Of course not!

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Idrismusty97(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Everybody believes a rape accusation case once it is coming from a woman. Most men are victims of this. I am not saying Mustapha is innocent or guilty. I have witness this from a close relative, All a lady has to do is cry crocodile tears while accusing a man of rape and in an instant he would be thrown into the jail.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by dacovajnr: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God be with your family
Barcanista I dey smell bribe for this your case ooo!

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thank GOD I don't do random girls and even if I do? I always clean up any mess. Aminat508 stop looking,come talk joor undecided
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by miqos02(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by shiinihost: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
modath:

Bros, why are you so concerned about this matter & addressing the wife like she is on NL ?

Any personal stake in this matter? sad

I'm with Seun on this, one can't believe or disbelieve the story& 17 & 25 is still statutory RAPE ..

Why do you guys always think with your heart? The rape never happened. If she said it did, she should be evidences.....witnesses... anything.

Anyone can just stay in her house and make up stories how modath raped them.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by LesbianBoy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ginaz:
lies or not, why would he have sex with a teenager? 17 at that! madam, what you are saying is trash, If someone should have sex with your 17 year old daughter I hope you'll say because your daughter is mentally sick that's why.

defend your husband by all means but dont insult her mentality. why would your so called loving and Angel, responsible husband have sex with a teenager?

I dont care whatever! the fact he had sex with a minor shows he's morally incompetent.
What is this one saying? Gerarahere jare shiiiiii!

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Omooba77: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Seun:
This story makes me sad because I dont know who to believe anymore. I can't judge it objectively because I'm sympathetic to Sugarbelly.
If Sugarbelly's accusations are real then there are other girls out there who can corroborate their story just like the case of Bill Cosby.

Seun of all people,sympathy can be contageous!

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Aminat508(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank GOD I don't do random girls and even if I do? I always clean up any mess. Aminat508 stop looking,come talk joor undecided
tongue tongue
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Darkchocolate(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well...who wouldn't defend their husband!!! Lol.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Cetona(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
This story is becoming annoying and somewhat interesting. I first read the story yesterday and I must say I was close to tear while reading all that she allegedly passed through. However, a part of me questions her going back time and time again, you can't be a rape victim and keep going back to your rapist. And the emails? Lord! The way she described their relationship, the girl is very wild if you ask me and enjoyed every bit of the wildness in the relationship.

Well, we hope the innocent is vindicated.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by joyandfaith: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, pray that you don't be a victim of false accusation and blackmail.

and pray that your little sisters or daughters are not raped, abused ,used or dumped by men who reason like you.

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Eruditor: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmm.

It took a lot out of me to make this little post. I am with Tonyebarcanista on this. Her stories have too many holes to be borne from a genuine heart. I personally think she is trying to wreck him because she's detailing the story in a way that amplifies everything he did wrong and not how she consented or was culpable herself. For instance, she claims to be 26 now which means she had to have been 18 in 2007. Why this is significant is because she has consistently maintained she was 17 even in 2008. It is mischievous because she is trying so hard to make it look like some form of statutory rape (even if it appears the legal age for Nigeria is 16), but it wasn't statutory rape. In his defence, he can always claim he thought she was 18 (but that's another story).

Secondly, just like another poster mentioned, Bashir has raped her before then the same Bashir is being summoned to lose his virginity to her days/weeks after. It just doesn't make sense. Abdul Ogohi's father was the chief of Defence Staff between 1999-2003, 4 years before the 2007-2008 era. Yet she conveniently describes him as the son of the chief of Army staff, just to portray this false image of his father being in power at the time and being able to shut her up or package her in "pieces" as she subtly alludes.

It is very possible she was involved in orgies with him and friends (even though it makes no sense for a jealous boy friend). But it is a hard sell to claim she was constantly raped and abused as she claims. Sugarbelly has a history of sounding neurotic and embellishing stories with no corroborating evidence. She once claimed she got 406 in JAMB and when she was called out for it, she refused to back down and defended it to heaven and back. Very risible.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aminat508:
@sameer1212 let me chip in, I feel for her. At 17, she was taken advantaged of angry but why did she visit again and again?
Lol.. Trust me,from the first day I saw that trash,I knew its a blackmail. Look,you won't understand somethings walahi.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Adesiji77: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Getting messier by the day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos) / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53