Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (110908 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by SAMBARRY: 12:07am On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are talking about the whole Nigeria/Africa/Developing world

The rich have always taken advantage of the poor to achieve their aims.

In the North, it is marriage
yeah and I'm specifically talking about the north my dear dare wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Zellie: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Pant sniffing bastard! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by oglalasioux(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Confront him ASAP. A stitch in time will save more than nine.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Excuzeme: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja

Another fabricated, cheap, men-hating, sob story.

I hope in real life, tow-rags like you end up with exactly that kind of husband..... because YOU deserve it.

Shameless, demented perverts

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Excuzeme: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2015
free2ryhme:

Another cooked lies hit frontpage

Banker and pastor

Why not carpenter and pastor?

She conveniently made the niece and "underage", made her husband a banker and then tried to insult God by making him a Pastor!
Then she spiced it up with pant sniffing!

But in all, you could understand the devilish and evil mind of someone who could concoct such stories --- Man Haterz! undecided

BTW:
I think some of these Nairaland Mods are just plain Ediotic people. Probably a pack of juveniles.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by cap28: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Madam you are married to a paedophile - today its your niece, tomorrow it might be your own kids, this is just the beginning. The fact that he cant even control his urges around your own niece should indicate to you that he is out of control. It will never cease to amaze me at the level of tolerance or should I say docility that Nigerian women exhibit. When will you realise that you have married a bad egg - when you find him having se.x with your own daughter? undecided Paedophilia is an incurable disease - I hope you are aware of that. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by delors(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Aww no! sad the heck is wrong with ur husband? Sniffing a 15yo's dirty panties Yuck!!! All the farts! All the half-washed bumbum left-overs! All the sweaty dirts left-overs! Yuck! He's a dirty guy.
Now, don't blame ur 15yo girl in anyway at all...she's too young n naive to understand what's going on. Rather, send a msg to ur husband by proxy. This is what I mean: call ur niece, sit her down, tell her that she shouldn't try to mess around with your husband because u wouldn't be happy. That u know about the phone, Etc. Talk to her like u r helpless kinda thing.
She ll tell your husband when next he smacks her bum (he must v been doing that already).
Then it is now left for the husband to use his conscience to react since he now knows you know about his shameless moves.
However, never try to check the girl 's msgs. You ll break ur own heart.
A teenage girl in your house is surely a red flag. Your 37yo husband is still very much prone to such temptation. Even if you send the girl to a boarding house now, ur husband will still find her n do whatever he wants to do until his eyes are clear and regrets set in. It's such a shame he won't stop now until he gets under the poor girl's panties. He's sown the seeds, he ll def want to reap.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by ivili(m): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2015
zinachidi:
all these pant smelling men sef,.. YUCK!!!!!!

Maybe he no more likes the smell of ur own pant.
lol...i sometimes think this stories are made up.How can a man be smelling panties,can't he just do the thing with the young girl already .
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by kilokeys(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Twaci:
First of all......ewwwwwww!

Now, i would advise you talk to your husband. Tell him the disturbing facts that you have noticed and is not comfortable with and hear his side of it all.

But if it persists, send her back to her mother to avoid stories that touch
Whats ewwwing this one..

Better go to ur gyne to find out if urs doesn't have that muskiness..
And get treated from dead fish disease..

#teamsniffer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Excuzeme:

Another fabricated, cheap, men-hating, sob story.

I hope in real life, tow-rags like you end up with exactly that kind of husband..... because YOU deserve it.

Shameless, demented perverts

Mean and uncalled for comment, your comment is totally lacking decorum. Please stop trolling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Evaromantik(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm.........call am police nah
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by kinglekan: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Twaci:
First of all......ewwwwwww!

Now, i would advise you talk to your husband. Tell him the disturbing facts that you have noticed and is not comfortable with and hear his side of it all.

But if it persists, send her back to her mother to avoid stories that touch
kilokeys:

Whats ewwwing this one..

Better go to ur gyne to find out if urs doesn't have that muskiness..
And get treated from dead fish disease..

#teamsniffer

Buhahahahahahahaha

Agbaya niyin sir. grin grin

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by hmohammed(m): 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
sharia laws only apply to some people and not every one.if not why would most northern elites marry their grand children's age mate while their own kids travel to the best schools in uk Canada and Australia for their masters or PhD and marry at 27 or 28 .sharia no consain those ones but some children of "nobodies" are the ones wey sharia consain. At 13 they sell them off as sex slaves to a retarded sociopath/pedophilile.
How do you feel? Making. Urself happy by spreading falsehood. Please do nor ever say what u are not. Sure of
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BobUg28(m): 12:52am On Dec 01, 2015
[img]I was you seat him down and talk one on one. Things like this, If not curbed at this early stage might lead to destruction of your marriage.

Get wise and act fast!!![/img]
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by kilokeys(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhahahahahahahaha

Agbaya niyin sir. grin grin

Aburo .. When u become an adult and ur brains mature enough to recognise what pheromones are...

I hope u don't get addicted and pay all the prostitutes at Allen for daily supplies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BobUg28(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2015
I was you seat him down and talk one on one. Things like this, If not curbed at this early stage might lead to destruction of your marriage.

Get wise and act fast!!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by sweatlana: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Pls send your niece to go and live with someone else.
Instead trouble go burst make rain fall! Be wise....
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by kinglekan: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2015
kilokeys:

Aburo .. When u become an adult and ur brains mature enough to recognise what pheromones are...

I hope u don't get addicted and pay all the prostitutes at Allen for daily supplies.

Buhahahahqhqhqh grin

Egbon so where do you get your daily supplies from? grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by tobe4real(m): 1:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Your bobbie tho tongue
asadike:
madam, what are u still waiting for? u no go use style save your marriage? pls contact another family member of yours in another state and send d girl to her. dont confront your husband, he will deny it. why would you allow her to serve your husband food in d first place? is it her duty? pls send her away and start acting like a wife just like your niece used to do.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by kilokeys(m): 1:05am On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhahahahqhqhqh grin

Egbon so where do you get your daily supplies from? grin

It's been a while.. But erhmmm.. Besides the sick joy, pleasure, naughtiness and mischief

It also resets ur brain.. U don't get carried away into believing they are superhuman or goddesses in cartoons.

They just seem ordinary, charming, endearing and lovable..

If u hate her, u will surely hate her scent..
If u love her.. After that.. U will love her much more.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by trollolololol(m): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2015
another cooked up story. this nonsense is getting old jor
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by gregogo: 1:17am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja
See ehn? you for just cast am from the beginning... i swear
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by SAMBARRY: 1:34am On Dec 01, 2015
hmohammed:

How do you feel? Making. Urself happy by spreading falsehood. Please do nor ever say what u are not. Sure of
abeg dress smiley
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by danjaba(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2015
Na wa oo. Bingo, Bingo, Bingo come and see dat your friend wey turn to human. He don dey smell wetin resemble punana oo. Yeye man, a disgrace to the men Kingdom. Send him to Akuya Kingdom jare, wawa kawai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Africanpride: 1:40am On Dec 01, 2015
You are married to a pervert and a pedophile, intead of calling the cops on the bastard you are here seeks advise. Pedophiles everywhere sick individuals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by SAMBARRY: 1:46am On Dec 01, 2015
1surdman:
Pant smell is sweet
while your mates are be i useful and assisting their wives you're savourin the smell of pants

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Agukagu(m): 1:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Talk to sister about what you have observed between your husband and your niece. She should see the calamity that is waiting to happen. To save your marriage, let your sister withdraw your niece from your house. After your niece's exit continue to assist your sister because of her status as a widow.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by pweetiedee(m): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Eketem:
Why are you afraid of your own husband? Why are Nigerian wives like this? Why do you sell yourself so short that you become afraid of asking obvious questions?

If they are having s-ex don't go beating the girl and claiming your husband was seduced or bewitched, this is statutory rape he is an adult she is a minor. You better start finding out what is going on in your house. Don't allow your husband mislead and rape a 15 year old emotionally needy girl because you think he is a pastor and so holy.

She just lost her mother she is emotionally needy and so anyone who shows her some love and attention can take full advantage of her plus he is an authority figure.

Stop that dirty man from further abusing her
Well said

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by DedeNkem: 3:24am On Dec 01, 2015
How could the woman allow her niece to take over her husband in her own home? Some women are serious mugus indeed.

Her husband is busy f*ucking the little girl under her f*ucking nose and she's still in doubt! The man is committing a crime. An adult having s*ex with a minor is a crime.

The time she caught him sniffing the pant like a he-goat, should have be the best time to confront him! Is she f*ucking scared of her cheating as*shole she called her husband or what? If you're scared of the jerk you called husband, then you've no f*ucking business being in marriage

Her husband is a huge jerk! If he could cheat on his wife at home under her nose with her niece, then what has he being doing outside?

I believe the woman already knew the as*shole was a cheater before she married him. Some women are terrible in anything concerning relationship. They're blinded by fake love and controlled by power hungry id*iots. A man who really loves his wife will not do this to his wife.

She should send her p*ussy-hot niece parking now, whether that her id*iot husband likes it or not. After that, she must warn her cheating husband to stop cheating if he wants the f*ucked up marriage to be fixed. And also warn him that she'll start cheating on him in his face if he doesn't curb his cheating ways.

If the man continues cheating after the above warnings, then she must end the marriage immediately. Ending a failed marriage is better than to be in one and remain unhappy for the rest of your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by kennycalls(m): 3:27am On Dec 01, 2015
Jesus loves you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.