Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (110826 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Dchiefpriest(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2015
End time marriage... grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by horllamy(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja

As matter of fact, you don't any evidence to proof of what he did wrong, what you need to do is be vigilant just keep watching there behaviour. Moreover you said your husband is pastor don't you trust him anymore?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

Easy on me please. I'm not a saint but have never slept with more than one lady in my life and I'm well over 30yrs.
By my records haven't I tried?. How can i not be faithful, If you don't believe me, marry me to find out for yourself and if you feel I deserve castration over a comment, I'll accept it if you will do the castration with your own hands...lol

I am an adult not a child/teen
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Sometimes I don't understand how some men reason. How wld someone try to justify a man having sexual relations wt his wife's 15yrs old niece by saying the girl is tempting.
Does being a man give u a justification to be irrational, not to think wt ur brain but little head, being selfish and wicked when sex is related.
Bunch of hypocrites, if it were a woman that is seemingly having an affair wt her husband's nephew, all hell will be let loose, but since it's d man, there is no big deal, the woman has to be mature and shut up to try to save her marriage.

This is not the man's first time! I am very certain of that
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2015
A woman who is clearly not a wife material if a 15yrs old gal can snatch ur husbands heart then you're useless, u should pack and leave, let the new and fruitful wife come in.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by otokx(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2015
So because the woman became a widow they distributed her children? This extended family system is wrecking Nigeria. Now this woman is about to loose her husband.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Ok here is the drill.

Smell his nephew's boxers.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Being tempted by the woman's 15yr old niece? Do u listen to urself? I don't understand what u're driving at.
OP, sorry but ur husband is a mad, shameless man without conscience. It's better u confront him and also take that girl away from that house. From their body language something is definitely going on already.
You ladies are so hard on men in your judgements. We are human beings and not God.
A lot of 15yr olds are already deep in relationships. I'm not saying it's right but when you come to think of the fact that some are already married one begin to wonder if the men that married them weren't attracted to them.
If they can be attracted to the minors then they might as well fall for a temptation from them.
At what age did you first develop emotions for a guy?. For most ladies they were teenagers at the time. Peace.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by jbichene(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja
don't involve your sis nor your niec she is just a girl, confront ur husband and stop his pervert actions
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Sirchuka: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2015
please can you post a wedding picture of you and your husband ? wants to be sure before commenting.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

You ladies are so hard on men in your judgements. We are human beings and not God.
A lot of 15yr olds are already deep in relationships. I'm not saying it's right but when you come to think of the fact that some are already married one begin to wonder if the men that married them weren't attracted to them.
If they can be attracted to the minors then they might as well fall for a temptation from them.
At what age did you first develop emotions for a guy?. For most ladies they were teenagers at the time. Peace.
We aren't hard on men, but men av to stop making excuses for immorality. Rather men are the ones hard on women, wld u say the same thing if it were the woman involved? Wld u say a woman is not God but human, if she was the one who was having an affair with the man's nephew?
The World is something else now, these days some 15yr olds even av more than one sexual partner, but is that normal and shld that be celebrated?
What I faulted is u trying to vindicate the man by saying the 15yrs old niece is tempting for him. If he were a man of honour and self discipline, why wld he even entertain such thoughts for a minor, much less his wife's blood?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2015
woman pls save that girl from ur husband and don't even border to confront him cos u,'ve already missed it the day u saw him sniffing her pant, he will definitely gonna deny it. I've a friend which her husband did almost d same to her, he fingered her 11 yrs old cousin during bed time and when the girl complain to her sister which is the man's wife and she confronted her husband , he denied it and that brought so much quarrel in the house btw my friend and her husband after some months could you believe that the man rape that girl the day her wife went to hospital to deliver their second child and it happened that the husband has been sleeping with the girl after that incident of fingering.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by scholes23(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2015
End time sniffing...
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2015
catlova:

Amin ooo.
Same to u.
U no know say u suppose dey write?
If ah write will you be my publisher? cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Begonia(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2015
otokx:
So because the woman became a widow they distributed her children? This extended family system is wrecking Nigeria. this woman is about to loose her husband.

It's ridiculous. This is why it's important for both parents to be financially stable. Also, Nigerian parents need to start planning for the future of their kids. Set up a trust fund or something. It's not just about bringing children into the world . Every child deserves a good life. They don't deserve to be "shared out" and left at the mercy of all sorts of people at the slightest misfortune. That 15 year old child has been kept in harm's way. It could've been avoided.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Forwetinnah: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2015
...he's already screwing that little girl, the BlackBerry she has is a shut-up gift. Chai!! And he's a Pastor. ..Lord have mercy, how do these people mount the pulpit? Stop protecting that man, get your facts and even report him to the church. Women should stop protection men like these...a woman can never get away with an atrocity like this, her family, friends, church and even village will hear...why do women go out of their way to protect such nuisances?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

B4 nko, that is if he isn't sleeping wt her already. Shameless dog
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

If ah write will you be my publisher? cheesy

Who knows? Anything is possible oooo.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

B4 nko, that is if he isn't sleeping wt her already. Shameless dog
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Ayo081(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2015
15 years old n she's a mom?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Ayo081(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2015
15 years old now she's a mom?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Flameneo(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2015
cococandy:
Pls remove that girl from harm's way.
If you guys want to help, let her go back to her mother and you can pay her fees from your home.
Tell her it's for the best. She will appreciate you when gets older and knows better.

If your husband is a closet paedophile then you have more than your niece to worry about. You're married to someone who will sexually molest a budding child left in his care. Even the ones maybe related to him. That should give you the creeps and goosebumps.

I think I quite agree with sending her back to her mum firstly for close monitoring,secondly to save your marriage and thirdly from an irreversible life time embarrassment.
Pls note that you have to confide in the mum not to disclose the reason why she taking her away to anyone so that it dosen't generate any controversy.

Lastly, sponsor her education from behind through her Mum without letting her or anyone know

In all these process make sure you educate her on things she ought to know and teach her on how to confide in you the mother for advice
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2015
catlova:

Who knows? Anything is possible oooo.

kikikikiki cheesy....then I have a story to tell buh I don't think am much of a writer though
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by OhiGentle(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2015
ifyjohnson:
Hmmm madam posters above me have said it all but for emphasis I think you should be more worried about the little girl.
You said she is now acting like his wife you have observed this things so don't turn a blind eye to it. Mind you she is acting that way because of the attention been given to her by your husband.
so take her to another relative in another town but make sure you cater for her needs in any way you can
Then talk to your husband I mean serious talk don't nag or scream but be firm in telling him your position about the issue. You are his wife for crying out loud

And be more observant about your little daughters

IfyJohnson are you a lawyer and did you attend IUO? The name is exactly same as someone I knew back then.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2015
i can sniff cocain... but to sniff pant, I still dey reason am
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2015
woman pls save that girl from ur husband and don't even border to confront him cos u,'ve already missed it the day u saw him sniffing her pant, he will definitely gonna deny it. I've a friend which her husband did almost d same to her, he fingered her 11 yrs old cousin during bed time and when the girl complain to her sister which is the man's wife and she confronted her husband , he denied it and that brought so much quarrel in the house btw my friend and her husband after some months could you believe that the man rape that girl the day her wife went to hospital to deliver their second child and it happened that the husband has been sleeping with the girl after that incident the complain that the man fingered.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2015
asadike:
madam, what are u still waiting for? u no go use style save your marriage? pls contact another family member of yours in another state and send d girl to her. dont confront your husband, he will deny it. why would you allow her to serve your husband food in d first place? is it her duty? pls send her away and start acting like a wife just like your niece used to do.

Those boobies on your profile massive o
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by millhouse: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Kai
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by PrettySpicey(f): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Your husband is not a 'Pastor' he's a Pervert.

Instead of screaming & demanding n explanation when you caught him sniffing a teenager's pant (or any other person's pant sef) ypu sat down and drafted a letter... mtcheew!!!

You respect your elder sister but do you love her enough to act in the best interest of her daughter

Madam, protect the misguided teenager by speakibg out.

But sha, na teenager displace you so... if na full-fledged woman nko?

Nonsense!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
sharia laws only apply to some people and not every one.if not why would most northern elites marry their grand children's age mate while their own kids travel to the best schools in uk Canada and Australia for their masters or PhD and marry at 27 or 28 .sharia no consain those ones but some children of "nobodies" are the ones wey sharia consain. At 13 they sell them off as sex slaves to a retarded sociopath/pedophilile.

Exactly , we have never heard of daughters of Northern elites being stoned to death for adultery or their sons receiving 100 lashes of cane. Some are truly above the law.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by gentlestandard: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Its seeming u re nt bold enough to be a wife so if u cant send her away then she might does that because she has uterior motives. act fast
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Exactly , we have never heard of daughters of Northern elites being stoned to death for adultery or their sons receiving 100 lashes of cane. Some are truly above the law.
gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.