Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him (1666 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / Pastor Breaks Internet With Photos Of Himself Grabbing His Wife’ S Breast (pics) / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by flawlesRebirth(f): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
hi guys.
lemme jus start talking..it was last week i visited my mums village with a friend,we stayed for a week then i decided to see my uncles wiffys broda(das long abi?)...my pips are from Akoko edo..my uncles wife s from d same place but diffrent area sha...so when i got there i was almost at his house wen i saw him close to an Uncompleted building directing wokers on d house..i got to meet him.,we exchanged greetings.i asked him if he was building anoda house?,he guy told me daht d house was nt his but for my uncle nd his wife(his sis).i was socked cuz my uncle neva mentiond such to me(we are very close)to cut d long story short...when i got home i went to my uncles huz nd i use stylishly asked him if he was building ag house n his wiffys village., he said no..nd snc then my uncle has been disturbing me about it.,i dont know if i should tell him abouh d house(cuz its now very clear dat hiz wife s havi.g a house with out his knowledge)..or i should keep mute.....me no want mk dem hold FAMILY meeting for my head
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by vizkiz: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
amebo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by naijaboiy: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmm....you have already started,just spill the whole beans.

I hope you don't live with your uncle tho?
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by flawlesRebirth(f): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm....you have already started,just spill the whole beans.

I hope you don't live with your uncle tho?
.nah....waxap wif u
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by BookieMan: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Your allegiance is to who? Your uncle or the wife?

What to do lies in the answer to the above.

2 Likes

Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by naijaboiy: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.nah....waxap wif u
i'm fine.

You don desert me na sad
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
She deserve it right
vizkiz:
amebo undecided
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
BookieMan:
Your allegiance is to who? Your uncle or the wife?

What to do lies in the answer to the above.
.i just want him to find out himself
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by BookieMan: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.i just want him to find out himself

Very well.

Then tell him a story you heard somewhere about a wife who do such a thing, with the exact scenes you painted originally. Ask him can it be the story was wrong?

He should grab.
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by dammywapes(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
"This is how some pple bring problems into their life. You are still young for this.
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
BookieMan:

Very well.

Then tell him a story you heard somewhere about a wife who do such a thing, with the exact scenes you painted originally. Ask him can it be the story was wrong?

He should grab.
.aiit
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by nbright: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigeria woman
Re: Guys..waht To Do?i Think My Uncles Wife S Playing With Him by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Your English tho

(1) (Reply)

Official! Miss Nairaland Is Useless! / Edakun O Please What Is Wrong With Dis Pishur / Freaky Fun Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.