Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

#TREANDING: Joke Of The Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TREANDING: Joke Of The Week (857 Views)

Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose / 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week / #jonathannowthatyouareback#: Treanding On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TREANDING: Joke Of The Week by UltimateDaniel(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Solude has written JAMB for five (5) consecutive times and failed woefully. She managed to pass two (2) out of the five (5), with a very poor result that even some secondary schools won’t admit her to SS3.
Also Read: Court Sacks David Mark

One day, Solude travelled to UNIBEN, in benin city to visit a very good friend of her, who is already a student of UNIBEN. She fell sick and was Admitted into the Clinic on campus. She later called her mum, this is their conversitaion:

SOLUDE: Hello mummy

MUM: The place is silent, where are you?

SOLUDE: I’m in UNIBEN

MUM: woooooooow finally, thank God ooo

SOLUDE: I was Admitted

MUM: That’s great o. God has finally disgraced all our enemies. God has has disgraced all the witches from your father’s village who don’t want you to go to school ans succeed.

SOLUDE: Mama, na Malaria oo

MUM: Malaria is a good course o, my daughter take it serious 0

SOLUDE: I would be discharged Tomorrow

MUM: NOOO… God forbid, you must complete your four years course and even go for CORPER and Work in Hospital IJN

SOLUDE: God purnish ILLITERACY!!!

MUM: Amen… Cuz, I heard that the lecturer is very wicked!!!

LAUGH OUT LOUD! TILL NEXT WEEK AGAIN…
ENJOY THE WEEKEND
source: http://www.shoutnaija.com/2015/11/treanding-joke-of-the-week/
Re: #TREANDING: Joke Of The Week by Koboseadotorg(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
I pray for whoever composed this joke to get a banking job b4 the year runs out, thus he/she will never have time to compose this dry joke again.

2 Likes

Re: #TREANDING: Joke Of The Week by BreezyCB(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Haha
Re: #TREANDING: Joke Of The Week by UltimateDaniel(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:
I pray for whoever composed this joke to get a banking job b4 the year runs out, thus he/she will never have time to compose this dry joke again.
You must be from Warri grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #TREANDING: Joke Of The Week by Koboseadotorg(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
UltimateDaniel:

You must be from Warri grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No bro.
I'm from Daura

1 Like

Re: #TREANDING: Joke Of The Week by UltimateDaniel(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:

No bro.
I'm from Daura
No wonder you seems to have the JAWZ obvious, no space to laugh! stiff like dry_gin

(1) (Reply)

Should Biafra Become A Nation,will Yoruba And Hausa Stay In Nigeria? / Dasukigate: Apc And Buhari Acting As Saints / Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.