Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” (20583 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Moorevibe(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
He gets angry when he sees any man coming around me and we keep quarrelling because of his girlfriend.

I came across this guy that happened to be my neighbour and we became intimate after few months. We packed into the compound but the fact remains that he has a girlfriend whom he started dating the year we moved in. She comes once a week to visit but he doesn't want the lady know about us.
He sleeps mostly in my room and we share a lot in common. What bothers me most is that he won't let go despite the fact I see he's attached so much importance to the lady. He still tells me that he loves me and has a connection with me, he says he thinks about me even when his girlfriend comes around, that he can't just let go easily and that it hurts him whenever I want to break off.
He gets angry when he sees any man coming around me and we keep quarrelling because of his girlfriend.
Pls ****** I really need to break off from this guy because I feel he is gaining things from me and he is also using me. Could it be that he truly loves me?
Stephanie.
---------------

OPINION NLs

http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/11/my-neighbour-has-girlfriend-but-still.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by naijaboiy: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
It's either you stop fuçking him or you pack out of that compound.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by misspicy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chairlady National Association Of Awared Side Chicks Of Nigeria [Nairaland chapter] cheesy

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by dammywapes(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
To d person above me , u don't get t ryt. It is called free drink.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dont u think d guy is wasting ur time by preventing other guys from coming 2 u? Well u know wat is good for u

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
U lose the game in all angles...this guy will f*ck both of u & won't let u go either coz he knows he'll be in the deep sh!t when u leave him...
Girl,stay away from this loser & user...he don't deserves u.

9 Likes

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
U r asking if he loves you

U r funny

U r just an option to him wen his woman is not available, u better reset ur brain nd walk away frm dat relationship, if at all its a relationship

Dating ur neighbor dat has a gf nd u r still asking about LOVE

Make love catch fire dere

5 Likes

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by divinehand2003(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
ENDTIME TIME RELATIONSHIP
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by queenoflafia(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
That disgusting moment when fellow women dey fall your hand.

Which kind advice I go give this mumu babe o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by lgboks(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
he doesn't love you
He likes the sex
He likes the convenience
He likes that you are gullible
He likes that you believe his lies grin
Love ke
If it's sex he wants and you Ok with it then no p
But
When he starts getting angry and vexed if other males visit or you hang out with you...that's so not cool and he's being selfish
Grow up and take charge o
Otherwise after he marries that babe...you go still dey service am...even stay the same compound with them lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by missKiffy(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
If he won't let go, why don't you let go

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by gamaliel121(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by gamaliel121(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Moorevibe:

I came across this guy that happened to be my neighbour and we became intimate after few months. We packed into the compound but the fact remains that he has a girlfriend whom he started dating the year we moved in. She comes once a week to visit but he doesn't want the lady know about us.
He sleeps mostly in my room and we share a lot in common. What bothers me most is that he won't let go despite the fact I see he's attached so much importance to the lady. He still tells me that he loves me and has a connection with me, he says he thinks about me even when his girlfriend comes around, that he can't just let go easily and that it hurts him whenever I want to break off.
Pls ****** I really need to break off from this guy because I feel he is gaining things from me and he is also using me. Could it be that he truly loves me?
Stephanie.
---------------

OPINION NLs

Yea, there's something he loves about you...

Your deep pussyyyy..

Yes that's what loves...so enjoy urself...

U r a nice neighbor...

6 Likes

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by wordbank(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Why r u greedy, why do u want him all to urself?
Gehs na wao. What's d fun of it if u guys don't quarrel over matters like this?
Jealousy is allowed abeg! Haba!
Just enjoy it while it last!
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Favolly(f): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Really, ma'am, Really? angry

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by elantraceey(f): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Zonal chairlady of side chick association. smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by orobs93(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yea yea

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Alexyswiss(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
I wish I get neighbor like this....
but no..all these karashika girls no go gree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by sotall(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by plumule(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
After maintaining no sex relationship with that his girlfriend, u now became his Bleep mate or sex mate if that is the right word

3 Likes

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
What will a guy not say in order to get into your pants

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Lifeezy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
coolU're such a NICE Generator that does not waste fuel and last for long. When ur senses are back to start wasting fuel, I know the right Mechanic will come for U. coolU're such a NICE Generator that does not waste fuel and last for long. When ur senses are back to start wasting fuel, I know the right Mechanic will come for U.

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Pheals(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
He Don turn U too 'a ni ma sha un ' undecided
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by jabojafa(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
since u can b d zonal presido of NASC, den u can be 3rd wife to anyman. U beta stop him frm comin to ur room n bleeping u. Also wen next his babe comes, also join dem in his room. Tell him if he tries coming to ur room again u will tell his babe. Then we wud stop. He doesnt love ur bt ur c.unt and he is jst using u.
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Moorevibe:

Stephanie.
---------------

OPINION NLs

mumu girl

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by vislabraye(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
U lose the game in all angles...this guy will f*ck both of u & won't let us go either coz he knows he'll be in the deep sh!t when u leave him...
Girl,stay away from this loser & user...he don't deserves u.

Who told you he's a loser ? Between the lady and her neighbour who do you think should be called a loser? It seems you are a sexist.
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
vislabraye:

Who told you he's a loser ? Between the lady and her neighbour who do you think should be called a loser? It seems you are a sexist.

Don't quote me with ur stup!dity...in the first place I am not talking to u!
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by vooyour(f): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
lady OP, it's quite obvious that this guy does NOT love you. Do yourself a favour and move on. you're not there because "he won't let you go". you're there because you keep hoping he'll choose you. HE WON'T! if the dick is too good for you to pass up then just ride it and shut your mouth. as long as you don't mind being side chick or friends with benefits. your choice
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by vislabraye(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Are you angry because you are a sexist ? Maybe you would have done worse than the girl grin
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by vislabraye(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
vooyour:
lady OP, it's quite obvious that this guy does NOT love you. Do yourself a favour and move on. you're not there because "he won't let you go". you're there because you keep hoping he'll choose you. HE WON'T! if the dick is too good for you to pass up then just ride it and shut your mouth. as long as you don't mind being side chick or friends with benefits. your choice

Yeah. At least you're not like others who are calling the guy a "loser" and seeing the girl as a victim.
This is a case of two consenting adults and no one was deceived. The girl likes her neighbour and would want his commitment but it doesnt work that way.

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by ladibright(f): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Selfish guy he is! You beta use ur head.. N dump his Ass.. BTw Y fucking sum1 who already have a gf?
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Babacele: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

haba kashybaby u must answer ? I ll remove your Manchester United privileges baby if......... lolz. how are u doing baby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.