Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

"Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels (697 Views)

I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) / Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels by Teague(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
PS: I'm not a writer, so pardon my construction, any wrong use of words and every other errors. I did this out of boredom.

PART 1

It was the first day of school, everyone in class was all smiles and trying to make new friends. We were not supposed to have a class till 12pm but everyone turned up 3hrs before; I could tell most people were on new outfits - some overdressed sef, nobody wanted to be left behind. In the midst of all the swag, I could still see some who were moderately dressed and some who were Jewishly dressed. The class was filled with movement and noise with some people already forming cliques; Most of them met during the fresher's orientation and matric, I didn't attend both coz I thought it was a waste of time. I was seated at the extreme left at the back of the class. We could say I fall into the category of the moderately dressed; I was on a lemon top, blue jeans, an all star shoe and my hair packed into a bun. I just sat there surveying the whole class, making eye contacts in the process, I thought no one noticed me but some people actually did. Why wouldn't they? I'm beautiful, dark, slim, busty and with an okay backside. I could pick 8-10 girls who were as beautiful as I was, for the rest of them, it was all make up. Some of the guys were handsome too and for them, it was "Hunting Season"; some were already playing lovey lovey with some girls. I felt like being part of the whole thing, I'm not an Introvert or anti-social, I just wasn't really good at making friends; I enjoyed watching them do their thing. Time for leacture and still no lecturer, no one one seemed to even care. While I was still surveying, a girl approached me, she was wearing an hijab; I saw her in front earlier before she left the class. It was when she came close I noticed how beautiful she was, light skinned with a bright smile. "Please don't tell me the lecturer hasn't come" she said with a look of disappointment. "Yes oo, and this is past 12", I replied...
Re: "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels by Teague(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
PART 2

"Let him not even come again", she said as she sat beside me. We began talking and laughing like we'd know each other for a while; her name, Aaliyah. When it was 1, she left for the mosque and I was alone again. It didn't take long for a guy to come talk to me, I heard someone call him Leo earlier. "Hi I'm Lionel, I noticed U've been all quiet; what's the name" he asked with an out-stretched hand. He was handsome with cute smile and a dimple. "Hi I'm Magaret, Mag for short", we talked about stuffs from school is to mocking people in class. 2:30pm and still no lecturer, I had had enough so I left for the hostel. I was staying with Bisola, my secondary school bff, she likes being called "Viva", she was in another department. She's one of the 2 people who knew all my secrets. She's very social, out-going and vivacious; that's where the "Viva" comes from. She has a boyfriend, Danjuma; they've been dating since SS3 first term. She'd always tease me for not having a boyfriend since Lawrence and I split in SS 2. Days and weeks passed in school, things were getting better as I was settling in well and making new friends. Lionel and I became closer, he was appointed the class rep too; a few toasters came turned down with "Academics" as the excuse, truth is - I wasn't really ready for that love thing plus I felt some of them wanted to take advantage of a good girl with big boobs...
Re: "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels by Osirimononaye(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Seen.

End Time.

Next Pls!
Re: "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels by Idydarling(f): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
so? that all?
Re: "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels by Teague(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
PART 3

One certain day while I was having the most boring lecture in a while, signing attendance for myself, Aaliyah and some stupid girls who just wouldn't come to class, someone tapped me from behing and I heard a male voice saying "please pass the attendance when u're done". I nodded without even looking back; when I was done signing, I passed the sheet to the person still without turning around. After some minutes, the person tapped me again " hey, what are we having after this boredom?". I turned back to answer and behold, he was so handsome, I became unstable. "Maths, mathematics" I said trying not to show anything or smile; "Kill me already!" He exclaimed with a frown...
Meanwhile, my mind had totally diverted from the lecture - my mind wasn't even ther before, I was now thinking of the prince charming, the most handsome boy in our class, I wasn't even sure he was in our class coz I was seeing him for the first time. "If he's not in our class, why would he ask for attendance? Or is he a carrry over student?" I asked myself. I could tell I was beginning to crush on him. After the class, I asked if he was in our class coz his face didn't look familiar. He said yes that he's resuming late coz he had to get some stuffs done. I was trying to play it cool so as not to make it look like I was throwing myself at him. Urrgh! Who I'm I kidding!? I would throw myself at him if I had the chance. He was just too handsome and fresh with so much swagger, he was smelling real good, he had full hair that really looked good on him, it was black and curly. He was dressed in all white, white shoes, white trousers and a white jacket. I was looking at him straight in the eyes. "I'm Magaret, Mag for short" I said. "Okay! I'm Waxy" he replied; "Waxy? What kind of name is that?" I said perplexed. "Waxy is just a nick, the name's Wale but my home boys call me Waxy" he said with all the swag in the world.
I got to the hostel in no time, I couldn't wait to tell Viva about Waxy, she could tell I was tripping already with the way I described him and how I was all happy and gesticulating. Waxy always hung out with the big girls in class and the bad boys, he was the baddest of them for sure, he was a ladies man. 95% of the girls in class had a crush on him, I'm surre even the church girls wey crushing, Aaliyah was also crushing. I no know say Alhaja sef dey crush. Waxy and I weren't close coz obviously, I wasn't one of the big girls in class. The semester ended and it was 2nd semester already, I had a new toaster...
Re: "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels by Teague(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
PART 4

Lionel was the new toaster, I used to have a crush on him not until Waxy came on board. Lionel was what we call "husband material". He didn't ask me out yet but I knew he was going down that road. I wanted Lionel too but I wanted Waxy even more and I felt dating Lionel would kill my chances of ever dating Waxy and I couldn't take that risk, plus I didn't want the guys to look at me as a loose girl. I was determined to get Waxy, I was dying inside whenever I saw him but I made show not to let it show. Meanwhile, Lionel and I went out a couple of times mostly to the Cafeteria and we went to the Cinema once. People were already thinking we were dating so I had to cut off from him a little. Lionel later asked me out but I painfully rejected him giving "Academics" as an excuse and the fact that I wasn't ready. I told him we could just be friends and he accepted graciously, such a nice guy; he had his own share of admirers too. Some days later, word got around that Waxy was dating a girl in our faculty, Vicky - She was the finest girls in school, light skinned and a model shape. I died inside, I started to regret not saying yes to Lionel, I completely fell apart. While I was telling my story to Viva, one of our roommates, Vera, who is a run's girl interjected "See me see gbege oo! Mag na why U dey like this? Why U go wan date boy for your class sef? He go con Bleep U begin yarn, babe wise up, boys full campus brekete, U sef try package". The Viva said "Mag, move on abeg, I know U like Waxy but the bobo don go abeg, abi U go give Lionel green light again coz..." Her phone rang before she could complete her statement, it was Danjuma. She said she was going to the mall with him and we'd talk later; "Stay strong oo, my baby, abi U go come with us?" Said Viva. "No, I'll just stay here and be miserable" I declined as I buried my face in the pillow. Vera got up, I could guess she was going out too with the way she was dressed "Babe, I don fly be that before U die for my hand; abeg I know how long I stay house before God answer my prayer" she said as she left the room...
Re: "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels by Teague(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
PART 5

After some days, I felt a lil better but I died a little more whenever I saw Waxy or Lionel. It was the end of the semester and news of Waxy and Vicky flew around again, this time about their break up. I was the happiest being on earth, bad news for them, good news for me and the other Waxy crushers. I was determined to get Waxy, this was my chance, my big opening. It was holidays and I was cooking up plans to get Waxy's attention the next semester. At home, I was gisting with my neighbour and good friend Oge, the other half of the 2 people I share my secrets with. "As U fine reach, u never get hguy wey go dey pay for that school, U wey con get this kind chest join, abi boys for your school no dey like to suck bosom ni" she said. I just laughed knowing I had messed up. Lionel had stopped messaging me, I guess he had moved on. Viva was the only reason I smiled at my phone with her stupid talk. All the while, I was making up plans to dress big the next semester and stop being just a normal girl. I gathered money from various places: my sisters, brothers, uncle, sister's boyfriend, toasters at home, and top of that, I ripped off my parents for my School and accommodation fees plus clothing allowance, departmental fees and field trips that didn't exist. It was my biggest bargain. I had excess of 100k. I would always smile and day dream of the things I was going to get with all that money. Viva came over to my place and we went shopping alongside Oge. I bought everything - from shoes to clothes, make-up kit, bags, panties, bras, hair stuffs and cream. Got my nails and hair done, goodness! I was looking fabulous, I just wouldn't stop blushing. "Them go hear am for school" Viva said.. "Waxy abi na candle, e go melt when he see U, babe U are good to go" Oge said as we all laughed...
Re: "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels by sEGXY2(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2015
bros abeg continue na! d yarn don dy sweet already.

(1) (Reply)

***playboys / Runz Girls Need To See Dis*** / Genevieve To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako / Cokacoola's Advice/complain Thread (relationship Matters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.