Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Application For The Post Of Business Development Executive Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For The Post Of Business Development Executive Positions (602 Views)

Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For The Post Of Business Development Executive Positions by speak2mike1200(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
An American International Financial Institution based in Nigeria is currently recruiting for Business Development Executives.

This company offer fast progression and amazing career opportunities for the right candidate.

As a Business Development Executive, you will be supporting the team for the Nigeria markets. Working closely with the Business Development Manager, you will be researching and generating new leads, cold calling and setting up meetings to attend and deliver presentations.

To be considered for this role;
*You must be a fluent or native speaker in English
*Must have a minimum qualification of B.Sc /HND
*Excellent English communication skills
*You will be very articulate over the phone and in person
*An effective communicator
*Enthusiasm for the digital industry and must be based in Lagos

Apply for this role today and become part of one America's leading national agencies in Nigeria by sending me your CV directly to my email; comzy102@yahoo.com. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:

Gbenga Awokoya
Manager, Resource Personnel

Job Reference: BDE/101

Re: Application For The Post Of Business Development Executive Positions by Rapmoney(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Scam!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With This Tricky Questions / Explain The Reasons You Are Not Happy With Your Job / The Secret Of Getting Ahead Is Getting Started.... Start Something Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.